Spoiler Discussion in Spoiler Threads

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Westeller, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Diaryy

Diaryy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg, thanks for mtl, wish you to keep posting. But its up to you in the end.

takoyakicheeks likes this.
  2. Nihgregorato

Nihgregorato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, continue with the MTL chapters. It makes my day better and I really appreciate it

I understand that it's not possible to spoil or explain. You have a life and what you do it's already enough.

And I hope you will do amazingly well in your exam!!!
    Blessings!

takoyakicheeks and Missjacksm like this.
  3. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No pls love these spoilers of mtl!! And really appreciate it you giving us

4. yuka.mish

yuka.mish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like new spoilers instead of people arguing about parental morality, but it ain't against the rules so-

5. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL not at lol and I don't be only thw mom. Ofc you can't clap with one hand

beazacha and layyu like this.
  6. pakapang

pakapang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    take your time to read the manhwa properly. or if you want to drag more discussion pls make another thread please
    can you guys make another forum discussion for sharing yall deep opinion please

i came here to see spoiler, but you guys tend to debate over a things and pile the page up. please have some consideration to people who came here for spoiler. im tired to see useless debate like that, if you want to debate or over analyzing anything do it in official comment section so the author might recognize your opinion not here. thank you

7. covmio

covmio Member

Reading List:
    Link
    8 pages of supposed "spoilers" yet barely any to be found. it's not wrong to have deep discussions, but y'all are dragging the discussion to the point it's unnecessary now. there is a reason why the
    parent's past is very short bcs it's not the main focus of the story. pls can we get actually spoilers ? instead of long ass essays about the parent's history.

8. Banneyo

Banneyo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AND BEFORE OTHER PEOPLE START TO DEBATE OVER PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DISCUSSION please remember that those people are complaining BECAUSE there are people who start that unnecessary debate first. Im saying this not to pile the page up but becase there's usually someone who debate over people's complain about the discussion in other spoiler thread.

9. jiminiel

jiminiel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here for some Spoilers but instead i found 8 pages of discussion.. smh

10. covmio

covmio Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nobody is saying the discussion is not needed, however debating about such a small part of the story for 8 PAGES is j needless. I believe there is another page for actual discussion and debating, you guys can use that page if you wish to continue this long ass debate. all we're asking for is ppl to use the spoiler page for actual spoilers. again! no one is discouraging the discussion it shows that ppl are engaged w the story (amazing!) , but 8 PAGES MAN, 8 PAGES J TO TALK ABOUT THE PARENTS PAST? lord have mercy. "it doesn't stop ppl in possession of spoilers from posting them" true, but this "discussion" pushes the given spoilers back into the pages, very tiring.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    gametv, Tamyave, joyfuldragon and 9 others like this.
  11. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want spoilers it will say spoilers or chapter _. If it doesn't say any of those then it's not a spoilers. So what if people talk about the parents let them. It's non e of your business if I wanna write a whole essay about them then I will

babayagu likes this.
  12. Zzdarkrosezz

Zzdarkrosezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The top literally says SPOILER in the title of the thread. Bruh

13. pakapang

pakapang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what a egoist and self centered mindset. what the funny things is your discussion is useless and wont change anything, do it in proper way like do write your damn long annoying essay ON OFFICIAL NOVEL / MANHWA SITE, so those author that youve been compained all along will notice you. Do your debate or discussion somewhere else, have some consideration w people who have different opinion from you.

Nadjocr, phamtasia, gametv and 4 others like this.
  14. pakapang

pakapang Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it means a lot when you put discussion label on your firsr paragraph. im.here for spoiler so all of those long essay debate things is kinda annoys for me, thanks for such a consideration. also pls keep it moderate, if you all guys want to debate in such a long way pls make another thread/post or even blog so you can enjoy the discussion comfortably.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2021
    Bonzai, Rikkujin, yukimura52 and 3 others like this.
  15. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can ppl in this thread stop the discussions and post spoilers, we come here to see spoilers not to see people rant about what they think I mean come on 1-2 posts can be toleratable whole pages dedicated to it is really brain draining and exhausting

pakapang, Bonzai, Foxloverxp and 14 others like this.
  16. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you guys not understand that your rants about discussions are not bringing anything except the bad mood to anyone here? Discussions are allowed and at least bring some entertainment and an option to see other opinions, but rants like yours are useless because if there are no spoilers they won’t magically appear here just because you’ve asked, and moreover it’s totally an offtopic according to the rules.

17. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe this is a spoiler thread and there exists a seperate thread for discussions. I agree that discussions do provide a perspective but for someone coming for the story and spoilers it may be really annoying and tiring to go through it when the discussions exceed pages as you miss the actual feel of the storyline. Hope you understand my point

18. Kiriari

Kiriari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the obligatory "please no discussion in spoiler thread" post! And then proceeds to add to the number of non-spoiler posts.

I personally like reading the discussions interspersed with the spoilers, gives some context as MTLs are hard to understand sometimes.
    The TOC on the second post is what is supposed to help with finding spoilers in a long thread.

Thanks to everyone who spoiled so far, looking forward to more! :aww: ML is so hopeless, the more wars he went to, the more money he lost! :facepalm:

pakapang, Trinitytiger, its0k and 3 others like this.
  19. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks guys, for whoever bold and highlight the word "DISCUSSION" clearly.

I sincerely said this, I truly appreciate your effort. Like I'm not disliking the discussion in spoiler thread, it's just I need to differentiate between spoiler and discussion to reduce time.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

20. Scarlet Reed

Scarlet Reed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    y'all need to read the forum guideline regarding this before going on about this. you may not like it but discussion in these spoiler threads is absolutely 100% allowed. you can read about it in the very first pinned post in this forum. i'm sure we'll get more comments about not posting discussions in this thread considering the amount of discussions here. but pls stop complaining. the discussion are allowed and are nicely labeled too. you can just skip reading them. spoilers won't magically appear just because discussion stops. they don't appear on demand either.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021