Spoiler I Shall Live As a Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lacerem, Apr 28, 2021.

1. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this gem of a manhwa today and apperantly there is a novel for this to. Does anyone have any spoiler? Is the king going to be an enemy or are they going to develop a family relation? It is a bit too childish in the begining but I believe it would get more complicated with time.

[​IMG]

Synopsis I Shall Live As a Prince

Lee Hyun Ho, an ordinary man who was looking for a job in Korea, has been reincarnated into a prince from the Joseon dynasty. But unfortunately, he was reincarnated into Grand Prince Jinseong, the younger brother of the tyrant Yeonsangun! Although he graduated from a decent school, Hyun ho struggled to find a job. One day, he went to sleep after spending his day living the ordinary life of a poor Korean, and when he opened his eyes, he found himself as Grand Prince Jinseong from the 15th century. Since he was now a rich prince, his plan was to live the high life but… He finds out that his brother is Yeonsangun, the king of Joseon, infamous for being a crazy tyrant! And thus marks the start of the ordinary job seeker, Grand Prince Jinseong’s (Lee Hyun Ho) plan of making the tyrant Yeonsangun into a great king and to protect his own wife. The unpredictable ‘Yeonsangun mental care project’! ‘Alright~~ Let’s change history!’

I do not know if there is another threat for this but using a different name. I could not find anything under this name
    raw novel link
    manhwa link

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Xi-hime and Rania want to QT like this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the first chapter from the manhwa and now I'm interested to know more about it :blob_plusone:

lacerem likes this.
  4. Riri8888

Riri8888 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pls share some spoilers

5. Sky Ground

Sky Ground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone know any other novels/manga/manhua/manhwa etc with similar setting?
    (Am fine with MTL am that desperate these days)

also do anyone know where I can read the raw for this? man do I miss mangadex

6. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws for the manhwa are in hiatus rn but imma post the links for it

Based from the comments that I read there, it seems like the readers praised the manhwa adaptation a lot more since the novel version has quite the slow pacing.

7. yourstrulylen

yourstrulylen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers for this? Is this thread dead already???

8. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    This just got licensed by Lezhin so I think the tl group for the manhwa will be dropped.

9. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to king concubine the one who asl for control of silver mine?

10. Huapollon

Huapollon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like alternative history ones? There are alot of chinese webnovels with this theme (so much so that it have its own "genre" named after it, called 穿越, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuanyue), if you can handle the racist overtones, since most of them are typically about a modern person who goes back into some historical dynasty (usually one of the weaker ones that is beset by corruption) then screw every non-chinese (especially the nomadic people up north) over with "western" technology, before allowing china conquer the world. So ill just name the few recent ones that is popular enough to have their own TV series made after them, but if you need more, I can just copy and paste the directory in some chinese novel website for you to browse:

回到明朝当王爷 (
    Goes to the Ming dynasty with the most arbitrary emperor of the dynasty, prevent the rise of Qing Dynasty by killing off baby Nurhachi, then helps the emperor conquers all of asia, including russia, in the process.
    )

赘婿(
    Goes to Song dynasty with the most corrupt emperor, helps Song Dynasty destroy the non-Chinese Jin Dynasty, and turning all the non-chinese Jurchen people into slaves, ends with ruling all of asia from russia to australia
    )

p.s. If you're wondering, the 3 most popular inventions when people slip back into ancient china and need to make money/fame, 1. Soap, 2. Distilled Alcohol, and 3. Vaccines (typically smallpox) or Prevention (typically Cholera); we already ticked off 2 of the 3 in this series. And the most popular activity to get fame in ancient china (mostly to woo girls with your pwning literary skills and end up in the typical polygamy harem of male protagonists - usually 3+ girls, but I've seen as high as 20+), plagiarize poems by famous chinese poets, because no author cares enough (unlike this series) to write their own poems for the story.

11. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link

How about you try reading Black Corporation: Joseon. It's a tled Kr novel and it's on NU if you want to search for it.

12. Detained_in_switzerland55

Detained_in_switzerland55 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about the Queen?

13. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The concubine got executed, I think she's also a spy for that handsome dude she seduce before she got introduced to the emperor.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh you mean that maid turned concubine? Welp, when did she get executed and why? Because she was a spy or something else? She was very jealous of the queen. And what happened to the guy who brought her to the palace?

Xi-hime likes this.
  15. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, she order her maid to buried a jar with cursed on it (tons of centipedes, snake head and the doll with the queen's name on it) that curse means is, to steal the blessings or whut given by the moon (snake head) and sun (centipedes) to a person, which is the Queen. So the emperor got furious and want to find who did that. Mc used the fingerprint technique to find the culprits. The maid who buried it confess because her son is saved and residing to Mc's house (he's a slave) The concubine doesn't want to give her fingerprints unless they called the emperor which he did. They talked and when they finished drinking the tea, they collect it and prove that she is the mastermind. The emperor must be emotional since you know. And
    oh, she was about to be executed (I forgot to edit that sorry) but because the emperor has feelings to her for all those years she accompanied him, he ordered them to exiled her instead.
    As for the guy who brought her to palace as a dancer to gain the emperor's attention. Welp, he just looked at her getting hit by rocks the commoners throw. There's not much about him and their conspiracy yet.

Xi-hime and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  16. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw, welp, I can't blame the emperor since its a time when having more wives is a norm. *sigh* any person that is not content with his/her life will eventually have his/her life go downward. Time can tell.

Xi-hime likes this.
  17. Kawaii Panda

Reading List:
    Link
    Since she got exiled, she get in the boat and there is a boatman(s) who is a subordinate one of those people who planning to rebel. They faked the news that the boat they sail sink, instead they go to an island where that dude is.

Xi-hime likes this.
  18. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the mc got a harem? I don't really like harem

DeyDey likes this.
  19. Moim

Moim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he has a harem but I think the girl who knows about medicine has a crush on him he's also dense so I don't think he'll notice. Even if he has a harem at least he won't be one of those annoying arrogant guys since what he wants to do is to help his brother not become a tyrant

Xi-hime, Audene and layyu like this.
  20. sorashiro

sorashiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im in chapter 79 manhwa. what happen to rebelion ? did the people behind the back got captured???