Spoiler Honey, I'm Going On A Strike

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Sep 19, 2021.

1. miratap

miratap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone with kind heart
    please give this poor soul more spoiler
    I'm thirsty for more spoiler

2. WisteriaAsia

WisteriaAsia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need spoiler,

How can FL return to 10 years before?

3. yoyo098

yoyo098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Know one really said yet but I’m guessing it has something to do with the magic stone that the father gave chester or at least somethind to with the mahic engineering business.

4. Caliii

Caliii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plssss, i want moooore

5. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS (?)
    According to the manhwa, her turning back in time might have had something to do with a high-level spell magic stone. Her friend, Ian, alongside her father, invest in the market of magical engineering, only to end up failing due to how unstable the market is and how volatile the magical stones are in themselves. High - level spells are much more difficult to understand than low-level ones, often being up to interpretation, and so, you never really know what you get.

In her first life, her father was one of tje first to invest in the magic stone/magical engineering market. Her friend, Ian, has a load of mines containing such stones, leftover from the era of great magicians who wound up disappearing. All that is left over from that era are these stones that pose a great interest to nobles and greedy people.

A civil war broke out in Ian's, the viscount, territory, due to magic stones, and her father requested FL's help. The ML went to war, but the only thing he received as compensation was a single magic stone, believed to be the most valuable one, which greatly embarrassed the FL.

However, now in her second life, the FL suspects that such a magic stone was used to turn back time. In fact, the inscription Ian brings back with him when he visits the FL, inscription he didn't trust the scholars he hired to help translate, talks about a second chance and great regret and other requirements that need to be met for the spell to take effect.

'To me who was dark and hopless, God' s light was delivered. '
    However, there is also talk about a price that God takes when the wish is fulfilled, but what that price entails is a mystery.

The FL believes that the whichever stone was used in the first life to turn back time was a one-time deal, and in this current timeline, that stone no longer exists. The question remains, however, who was it that turned back time.

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And according to the MTL of the last novel chapter she might be also related to angels, so it could be that the magic stone has worked because of her hidden powers.

7. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

DISCUSSION
    Could be. The high-spell magic in question is pretty straightforward and she does meet all the requierements for it to work even without some special bloodline. She suspects whoever turned back time using the stone, if indeed that was the case, had to be either her father or her friend, Ian. She doesn't even think for a second that it could be the ML.

However, both her AND the ML fit the requirements for the spell to be successful and take effect -

'Present a pitiful being filled with regret and remorse an opportunity of repentance. While God will receive the right price for the opportunity, you will set up a new chance at repentance'
    I wonder what the price is. It could be the ML's memories. If he doesn't have his memories, despite turning back time, the FL could as well refuse to change anything. Especially now that she has her past memories and knows the type of life that awaits her. The price could be the very real possibility that turning back time and the FL remembering means losing her forever as a wife and mother of his children without ever knowing what he truly missed out on experiencing such as their two children.

Eelillya, nielyti, Aymee and 12 others like this.
  8. LunaSolis070

LunaSolis070 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does novel updates have this novel? Can someone give me a link for English novel? :(

9. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like we'd need to see the last few chapters before to get a better idea

10. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DISCUSSION

I think the one who turned back time is the ML.

AplCina, lan2001h and DOHere like this.
  11. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where the novel raws can be accessed/bought aside from Kakao? Google play, perhaps? I've looked and couldn't find it anywhere else.

Scarlet Reed and syofiaa like this.
  12. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think you can buy the novel anywhere else because it’s exclusively released in kakaopage.

Anidori and DOHere like this.
  13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh the ml always says she's like an angel anyway haha. Maybe he's also related to devils. Hence his strength and wild looks.

Also. The text for that magic stone that turned back time said there was a price that had to be paid. Wonder what that was for our mc and ml. Maybe he gave up his life to turn back time for her

Ophelia_Hecate, syofiaa and its0k like this.
  14. keikomushi

keikomushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. She is a textbook example of an unreliable narrator. And the ML is just awkward with the lovey-dovey stuff. Imagine being blamed for stuff that you don't know is a problem because you assumed that the other person would tell you. That sucks big time. I recall seeing some psychology videos a few years back that covered this exact thing. Alas, people think that the world revolves around them and rarely step back to see if what they are feeling is backed up by evidence and logic.

15. GhostChibi

GhostChibi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I laugh so hard:cry::blobrofl::blob_teary:

16. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was worried about the ML but holy fuck i find myself cracking up. I think I'm so used to monster serial killing toxic mls i was relieved he was an idiot in bed and neglectful. Like that... That i can deal with in a second life

i already love how the servants and the villagers cared for her in the past. There's no everybody hated me.
    I'm looking forward to the kids and the village prosperin

17. dearsir

dearsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The beginning of the story and how it going so far ... is surprisingly different. I honestly thought that we will be getting a drag out misunderstanding that won’t be solve anytime soon. Yet, thing is clearing up quiet nicely. You can see them slowly opening up to each other. I can’t wait to see their relationship continuing to grow.

The manhwa is nice

samster, AplCina, Creolenerd and 2 others like this.