Spoiler I Became the Male Lead’s Adopted Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vy0110, Jun 24, 2020.

1. CuriousEyes

CuriousEyes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paul had tried to resist there relationship for 6 years the war is about to end soon with leo victory

2. Heyroseimrica

Heyroseimrica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    * Nothing interesting really happened in SS51. Scan immediately stop Leo from seducing him (poor bebe) So Leo started preparing her parents wedding.

*The two are busy since Leo is graduating and Hunting month is coming in the north plus paul’s wedding and Leo’s new business (i’m also 19 but I was never this busy omg) then they are also preparing for Scan’s paper because he’s going to live and die in the north with Leo now.

* Chrys (the Emperor, Scan’s brother) is dating Flo. (Flomus in mtl and Florence in other) Flo is Leo’s best friend and she’s from the north, one of the original noble. She’s the first ever friend of Leo then Yuficla and Finne Lynne ( Cannis children)

* Leo was very sad because Flo never told her about them. She only found out when she accidentally saw the two of them holding hands in one of their secret meeting (it’s a place where lovers come and pass by) so no one really paid attention to their surroundings. Scan and Leo went there to have their rare date but she saw Flo holding Chrys hands HAHHAHA. Yuficla cried because she’s the only single in their circle. (The 3 of them are bff since 7) Flo just laugh at Leo and said she was really glad to be one of Leo’s friend because she gets to know the crazy side of Leo who was known as ferocious princess.

* Leo and Lea then went to annoy Paul and asked permission to let them use the black diamond for their wedding (Paul doesn’t have any idea) at first he was hesitant because the two are smiling like crazy ( Paul got often scared when Leo smiled like this when she was young HAHAHA and now there are two of them smiling like crazy!!) The two then attacked their father with their cuteness.

* Paul’s heart then started to ache because his girls are growing up way too fast especially Leo who’s turning 20 now. Even Lupe got also sad because their little lady is now a scary woman HHAHAHA.

* So Leo’s other friend went to Boreoti’s mansion in the capital. They’re so noisy since it’s their first time while Butler Kara cried because she remembered that the house used to be so quiet but now it’s noisy thanks to Leo.

M

3. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paul must have gotten a headache every day because of the two sisters

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    YanJun likes this.
  4. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    * It was time for the monster hunt in the North. It was also the last day of Mono is Deputy Commander of Gladigo Knights, he’ll be replaced by Meles Levipath (so proud of her hoho) Meles was shaking to death because of nervousness so Mono comforted her that she’ll do great. Meles just forced her self to smile and look at her masters. She wasn’t scared for the hunt or the monster or how she’ll lead the knight, she’s more scared of her masters, especially Paul who was glaring at Scan because Leo was sticking to him like a leech. Scan went with the two beast so he’ll get used to the hunt since he’ll be coming with Leo after their marriage. Paul was so displeased HAHAHAH. Leo planned to finish the hunt in just 2 weeks so she can prepare fir the finale for Paul’s wedding.

* Varya’s wedding gown was adorned with black diamond. It was so beautiful that she nearly cried, then she picture out Leo and Lea wearing this same gown during their wedding which made her tear up. The servants shiver in fear especially when Varya mentioned wedding of the two girls. If Paul heard them saying those things, he’ll probably burn the gown.

* The wedding was already prepared and they’re only waiting for the big day to come. All the people under Leo was so proud of her cause her plan might seem so sudden, but they know that Leo already think ahead of it and prepared already before she started distributing other works to them. Then they also admire Paul for raising Leonia because they realize while working with her that Leo was not an easy person, especially Flo, she said Leo has always been like this, she never change instead she upgrade HHAHA so they couldn’t help but praise Paul for having the guts and patience of raising Leo.

* Loupe was so nervous while checking the current actions of Leo. He thought it her actions were suspicious so he thought that Leo was planning a rebellion to seize Paul’s title HHAHAHHA. So Leo went to him and asked him to be Paul’s best man during the wedding. He almost peed his pants and said why did he told him. Paul is very perceptive man, he’ll get caught immediately but Leo just grinned at him saying the best man should know first. Loupe wanted to cry (poor him)

* The two beast, Scan and the gladigo knight are already back from the hunt. So Scan asked Leo what is he going to do to make the two cooperate without having doubting them. Leo just grinned and said she’ll do the same thing her dad did to her when she was 7( this was the time when thePaul annihilate those who harmed Leo, Paul was scared for Leo’s safety and he was also scared that Leo will know he massacred everyone who went against him. So he send her to the west, to Count Lyn and stayed there for 10 days. Paul made Leo drunk a motion sickness potion) Leo said she wanted to have her little revenge.

* On the master’s bedroom, Varya was massaging Paul’s body and they started to talk about Leo’s action. Paul was so skeptical that Varya asked if he didn’t trust their daughter. Paul said he trust her but he can’t but to feel nervous especially when Leo started to act like a very kind person. Varya laugh at him but Paul was still nervous about Leo.

* Leo then asked her parents to drink tea with her. It was her new business, Paul said the tea was nice and it was a good business. All the tea in the north are imported from other region so if they’ll have their own tea recipe, it will be good. Leo then said that the tea was made out of the reindeer in Kerata’s household ( Flo’s family) the two immediately put down the tea cup and glared at Leo who just laugh at them. Leo then smiled cheekily while Varya started to feel sleepy. Leo immediately catch Varya while Paul was looking at Leo who smiled at him like a demoness. Leo then said it wasn’t a poison but a sleeping pill. Then Paul fell asleep, to make sure they are asleep, Leo slightly stab them ( hahaha) and sighed when she confirmed they are really asleep.

* Kara cried while looking at the Gladigo Knight carrying Varya and Paul into their room. Kara said she can finally die in peace now that Paul is finally tied down. Leo then said that she wasn’t allowed to die because she needs to be there to attend hers and Scan’s wedding. Kara’s tears immediately stop and nod, how can she not attend to their little sun’s wedding.

* Scan went to Leo and seeing Leo tired, he opened his arms and hug her to let her rest for a minute. Leo gladly hug him and said it was the best medicine. Scan pity her because he know that the one who was the busiest was Leo so he went to comfort her. Scan then asked why did she rushed the wedding (not really sure about the mtl and it’s been days too, i’m just relying on my memories ) Leo answered and then she went to “to prepare for our marriage and pregnancy” which made Scan speechless.

* Scan wanted Leo to sleep but she doesn’t want to sleep so he kissed her. (Maybe to exhaust her? Char! Sana all!)

anyway, maybe Paul and Varya’s wedding day will be posted in the next few days, I can only access 1 chap everyday and I don’t want to post a still not finished spoiler because it won’t just annoy you but will also annoy me.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  5. Ashree

Ashree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love it.... Where can I read the whole story or chapter 85?...

Thank you....

6. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    *Leo sleep on Scan’s arm so he cherished it because he realize that the danger wasn’t around (Paul was knocked out haha). He then said (I made my own interpretation because in the mtl, he said “I wish you were my daughter, how gross is that? So I guess he said “I wish our daughter looks like you”. Then he started imagining little Scan and little Leo running around (how cute!)

*Leah went to her dad’s room, she was shouting and then jump right on Paul’s face. Paul nag his daughter to wake him up gentler next time. Leah said to prepare for the wedding. Then Paul remembered Leo’s smile that is scarier than the devil himself (paul’s word not mine hahaha) so he jump out of the bed and Lea got thrown out cause she was on top of him HHAHAHA). His best fangs ran wild which shock Lea. So Paul asked if her sister is marrying today. Leah just said there’s a wedding so Paul got so angry cause he thought it’s Leo’s wedding HAHHAHA. Leah asked if Paul doesn’t like wedding, then she added that the bride and the groom is Varya and Paul which shocked Paul, he realize that Varya isn’t in the room. Paul talked to Manus and realized that everyone knew except for him, Leah then boasted that she was the first one to know.

*Leo was very pretty on the wedding day. I don’t know who’s gift it was but Connie gave her an accessories and the necklace that Scan gave to her was also there, I think she change it. The theme for their wedding was something about “economic change or boast” something like that, and the tourist soared up. Leo’s hitting two bird with one stone.

*Varya said why she didn’t told her and Leo just said they won’t cooperate since Leo had been bugging them to get married but the two won’t budge. (I don’t really understand the mtl here but Varya wanted to held a wedding ceremony but at the same time she did not want it because of her two daughter. Maybe it has something to do with Leo? I don’t really understand hoho sorry) So Leo assured her that everyone is happy.

Varya was crying so Leo was worried about her make up while Lea was anxious why her mom was crying so they hug together. On the other side of the room, Lupe and Tra were speechless while looking at each other. (I think both of them are Paul’s best men) They started talking how Leo’s mind works, even if they saw her grow old they still couldn’t read her. And then they also talked about how Paul keep Varya in check for 5 years ( remember that Ardea almost died but was saved by Varya, so Paul put a track on her because he thought she might knew something so he sent Les, who became Varya’s beat friend during those 5 years) Then they started talking how scary the two are while Paul, whom the two forgotten was just silent while looking so handsome while waiting patiently for his three girls. He asked when did the two learned about this, Loupe and Tra immediately said weeks ago. (Best actors!!) The two were so scared because they are expecting to see angry Paul but they were shocked when Paul laugh. Loupe was still nervous because he felt like Leo planned the wedding so she can easily get marry after she reach 20. Luffy, Lea and Inserea then went to the groom’s room to say that the wedding will be starting in a minute.

*Cannis was still confused as well as the other nobles who come. They never thought thag coming to north means attending the duke and duchess wedding. Yuficla then told them about her pitiful self while working her ass off. (Leo made her work about delivering flowers ti the north secretly, they’re having a winter wedding so no flowers in the north). Yuficla then become happy when she heard other response about how pretty the flowers are. She boasted it was her hard work. Cannis was proud of his daughter and ask if she learned something. She nod and said that Leo was really amazing because she was able to move Yuficla according to her instructions at the same time she was able to teach her how to manage their business. Abby (cannis wife) asked if she won’t cry, but Cannis said he’ll no longer cry cause his only friend finally found his happiness. It was worth celebrating, Stridge (their teacher, Paul’s master) agreed because she also know about Paul’s loneliness before. So they thanked God for bringing Leo into his life.

*it’s the wedding day. Everyone was so excited when they heard that Leo is giving wristwatch as gift to the guest. Wristwatch is very expensive, especially the limited edition. Even if others tried to book for it it’ll take months to get it cause it’s very popular. Leo went to Paul and he was very shocked to see his little girl who creepily looks exactly like him. Paul got goosebumps when he realized that they really look alike, he doesn’t budge when others say it, he just shrug and said “Leo’s pretty because he’s handsome” but now that she’s dress up beautifully, she looks exactly like him but girl version. They started arguing and Lea also went to Paul. She was nervous because it was her first time meeting many people so Paul told her that everyone are made of pudding. Lea started to salivate whole thinking that everyone is pudding. Paul got speechless at his daughters pettiness so Lea argued that she’s a beast afterall, everyone is her prey. (Leo’s version 2).

* Leo and Lea then went back to Varya. It was part of the etiquette that the bride will be guided by her father but since Varya’s dad is no longer to be found (he became a gambling addict) so Leo replaced him. Varya teared up while asking when did she grow up so big. Leo just cheekily said she’s very reliable while Lea was holding the basket full of flower petals (baby beast as flower girl). Paul then walked in so the two started flattering each others pretty appearance.

*The wedding is finally starting, the guest bit their lips while looking at Lea nervously. She was very pretty fairy with her outfit but they got so scared when she started throwing all the petals with grumpy look. She looks like a beast hunting for her food. So when her basket fell up, she went to the side aisle to geg the flowers decorated in there and shouted “warriors never give up” and use it as alternative. The guest wanted to laugh so badly but they are more concerned about their necks so they just keep it to their selves.

*Emperor Chrys whispered to Scan to look at his sister in law. But Scan just said thag Lea was very cute with a beautiful smile on his face. (He loves Lea too) Chrys got speechless while Vex wiped his sweat. He then remembered the occasion years ago when Scan just let Leo scared him about cutting his tendons but he didn’t even budge, instead he look so excited and pleased (a masochist beast)

*Feli (Chrys and Scan’s little sister, she’s the same age witb Lea) was so proud seeing Lea walking down the aisle so she asked what she was doing to her two brothers. They said it was an act of hiving blessing to two lovers. Feli then said she wanted to do it too so Chrys consoled her saying she will do it in the future. Vex and Tigria was shocked and immediately asked if Chrys has a lover so he started sweating bullet when he realized that he had a slipped of tongue but Feli then shouted the bride is coming, all the attention went to Varya.

*Everyone was astonished with her beauty and praised her gown. Then they also looked at Leo with astonishment in their eyes and started blabbing about Leo and Paul’s same aura and appearance. Marquis Orthio teases her husband and made them look at Paul who got starstruck to the two beautiful girls walking in front of him. The three then went and the two beast started teasing each other. Paul should offer his hand to Varya first but he went to Leo and hug her while saying thank you. Leo then blessed the two and give them a watch as a sign that they will spend their time with each other forever. (The watch was specially made so it doesn’t need a repair, it has lots of mana on it too) Everyone clap their hands especially Lea but she then went to her sister who was bowing her head and pat her and asked if she cried.

*Their wedding became very famous around the empire. They talked about the wedding, the festival, the gifts and the most popular is witnessing Leo shedding a tear who was popular as someone who never shed a blood even if she was pricked with a needle.

7. luanara

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really funny especially the part with Scan and his family.

Oh, and I remember Catel introducing himself as Leo's secretary then there's confuse or betrayed Luffy as he know it was his role. I wanna see his betrayed face HAJSHS if he have

YanJun, AnniePoo, layyu and 3 others like this.
  8. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    * It’s been three years since the marriage of the ducal couple. Lea is 8, Leo is 22/23, Scan is 24/25, Varya is 35, Paul is 42. They moved their honeymoon for 3 years the reason wasn’t stated. The two decided to go to South to enjoy their vacation. Paul nagged his two girls, Lea should listen to Leo while Leo should not transfer his assets to her name. Varya and Leo just laugh at Paul while Lea said not to have a baby brother since she doesn’t like it while Leo is ok with it. Leo then asked about their wedding (scan and hers) but Paul just said no, Leo is still on her early twenties so why would she get marry at that age when he was 30 plus when he married Varya. Leo could no longer handle her beloved father’s pettiness so she look at Varya who consoled her that Paul might have a change of heart during the honeymoon. Paul already accepted the fact Scan is going to be his son in law, they are now drinking buddies and whenever Paul attended parties, he’ll proudly introduce Scan to the nobles. And Scan was already living with them in the north for 3 years. Leo and Scan are basically a couple living together in the same house but not in the same room. They are only waiting for Paul to agree ti their marriage but Paul was like nah! Wait til Leo turned 30. (This was a big development because last time, Paul said that Leo can only marry at the age of 50, Leo was so mad that she even shouted that when she turn 50, no one was sure that Paul would still be alive and Varya agreed. HAHAHA Poor Paul so it was a big development that 50 turned 30.

* After the two left, Leo and Lea went to the training ground where Scan was training with the Gladigo Knight. Lea shouted “boom boom” she imitated Leo’s nickname for Scan. Scan was shocked and carry Lea while asking why she isn’t calling him pretty achi anymorr. (I don’t understand the achi part but Lea often called Scan Pretty Achi or Handsome Achi, what’s achi?) Lea just giggled and play with him. Scan then flirted with Leo so Lea immediately separated the two and said she had enough of their flirting. Leo nagged also her experienced with their parents.

*In this part, I think Lea and Leo fought, she said she wasn’t love something like that so the ever holy Scan consoled Lea and told her that everyone loves her especially her sister. Leo is sometimes strict but Scan made Lea realized why. He made Lea remembered that Leo grew up in orphanage and was abused so her temper was top notch. Lea knew that she and Leo didn’t came from the same mom. Varya and Paul was against but Leo just said it was fine since Lea is already old enough to understand and it’s better for her to know with their mouth than to hear it on others people’s mouth. The chapter ended with Scan still coaxing Lea.

9. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link

* Scan told Lea what Leo had to do so the nobles won’t look down on her. Then they went to Mia and Connie, Leo’s maid who knows Leo very well. The maids said that Leo has always been a bright kid. And she has a talent for making money, whatever she holds she can turn it into gold. She loves handling business and economics. Then they reminisce about the 9 years old Leo.

* When Leo was 8 she looks like 6 years old but now that she’s 9, she looks more mature and healthier than her peers so her clothes won’t fit on her anymore. Her chamber was full of clothes that need to be discarded, so Leo being Leo, asked what are they going to do about the clothes. The maid said they’re throwing it away, she was disheartened because all her clothes are very expensive, from clothes to jewel so she doesn’t like the idea of just throwing them away. But the maids said that they can’t use her clothes as rags so Leo propose of donating the clothes while she also thinks of exchanging the jewelry with cash!

*She escaped and went to their family Jeweler. The old man was so shocked because of the unknown words that Leo kept on using. He has been working for 40 years under the Boreoti and saw the other masters of the beast but it was his first time dealing with the young beast who wasn’t like the rest of Boreoti but also have the trait Boreoti. Leo hurried him up because Paul is coming to pick/scold her.

*Then Paul arrived, his eyes were filled with frustration while looking at Leo who immediately defended herself. She said she was just selling her things. But Paul said that the clothes and pieces of jewelry are all his gifts, the money came from the family but Leo just sold it. Leo said she was just selling HER thing that is no longer valuable. So Paul agreed and look at her helplessly. Leo was about to laugh but Paul immediately burst her bubble. “It’s not time for you to feel relieved yet” Paul snorted. He then added, “ Leonia Boreoti committed a crime of stealing property because she tried to dispose of her things without the knowledge of the head, which is me, Paul Boreoti, her father”. Leo said she didn’t steal and she doesn’t have the obligation to tell him since it was her things.

* As Leo’s father, he was proud that his daughter was smart enough to raised private funds at a young age but as the head of the family, it was a total headache so he set aside his paternal love for her and decided to teach her a lesson. Paul never raised a hand on her or used corporal punishment on Leo, he only asked her to write a book review whenever Leo made a mistake and reflect on her action while clutching her chest, sometimes Paul also made her wear a necklace that has a list of her crimes hahaha.

* Paul asked Leo to write a book review about the angel and the woodcutter (Leo's most hated fairy tale book). Paul said she should write it from the perspective of sympathizing with the hunter. She hated the hunter because she believed that he’s a sexual harasser who is beyond saving, he needs his thing to be cut off and let him chew it ( Leo wrote this to Flo which made Flo’s father flabbergasted hahaha) And the number of words will be the same amount as the money she earned from selling her things” Leo cried and offer her hands and said to just hit her but Paul didn’t listen to her. End of flashback.

*The maids were chuckling while Scan sighed and said Leo was very cute and he was sad he didn’t see her when she was Lea’s age. Lea’s mouth parted while she look at her handsome brother in law who look like a lovesick fool while thinking about Leo.

Leo is so precious and so was Paul

10. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    *So I take back my words about Leo and Lea fighting. I think they are not fighting instead Lea was curious about Leo’s childhood so she started asking the maids and butler with Scan. (At first I thought they were fighting because that’s how I understand the mtl and they suck a lot)

* After that memory, they jump again to another embarrassing moment of Leo. Lea days ago player with the shield and Loupe said that Leo also played the shield when she was 8 and she was much worser than Lea.

* This happened after Count Lyn and his family left the North and before Paul sent Leo to the west.

* Leo was walking alone in the hallway, she was being childish again. She started jumping around, singing gibberish words while shaking her ass up in the sky hahaha. She made sure at first that no one is around but she didn’t notice that Paul and Loupe was hiding behind the pillar.

* Leo then saw a shield so she put the shield on her feet and use it as skating board. She did it multiple times while laughing out loud alone. Paul anf Loupe behind was so speechless that Loupe wanted to jump out of the window. He couldn’t take the shame what more Paul.

* Leo shouted that she is now rich and her father is Paul Boreoti and other nonsense things. Then Leo started to feel shame so she stop playing and look around to check because sh felt like someone is looking at her. Then she saw Mia approaching and asking her to go to the dining table to have lunch/dinner not sure.

* Paul and Loupe was on their way to the basement to punish Leo’s orphanage teacher but they witnessed Leo on her shameful form. When Leo went with Mia, Loupe finally breathed on and look at Paul pitifully.

* Loupe thought that Paul finally think that his daughter was weird despite his big love he have for her. But Paul laugh and said that Leo was cute, Loupe said he was really a fool for his daughter. Paul said that not pushing her childhood innocence was the best thing he did because Leo was now more childish. Loupe choke up, then he think that the Leo they saw awhile ago was really acting like a proper 7 years old age child at the same not, because she looks like a drunkard hahhahha so Loupe was doubting about childhood innocence but decided to shut up and just look at Paul who’s smiling. He was happy that Leo really accept Paul as her father since she shouted that Paul Boreoti was her father so he was very proud and over the moon.

* Another shameful memory.

* The chapter started with Paul and Leo looking up the blue sky while there was a wet blanket near them (they’re in the wash room) and Leo’s painful cries could be heard around the place.

* Paul then consoled his crying daughter and said that peeing on the blanket isn’t that shameful because child often do that. Leo who’s mentally adult couldn’t take the mental shock and started crying again HHAHHAH.

* Paul then said that it was fun to see a blanket with a grand map on it (her pee marks ) Leo cried again and said she wanted to die.

*Then Paul remember what happened in the morning. Leo woke up later than usual so Paul decided to visit her to check on her only to see poor Leo crouching and a wet blanket with water marks on it in the bed. Leo started crying and immediately ran to the window so she can jump hahahha but before she could reach the window Paul catch the wet Leo.

*Paul wanted to Laugh but he knew that this was a big shock to her mentally old daughter so instead of laughing he consoled her, he thought at first that she cried because she fear Paul will scold her but he realize that Leo was ashamed because she said how could she did a childish thing such as wetting her bed. After crying for a long time, Leo finally stop crying and told her dad she’s hungry. After seeing that Leo is finally calm. Paul asked her what did she drink last night. Leo then confessed that she sneaked out last night and stole an apple juice in the kitchen . She then added that she got her karma quickly than she thought. She then added that she’s so cheap and she’ll never do this again. Poor Leo

11. luanara

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Lea is jealous because a lot of people love Leo and she can do anything while she is banned from doing a lot of things. Then Scan is making her understand that Leo has to do well. This leads to Lea's curiosity abt Leo's childhood.

Thank you for providing us spoilers.

12. ShiroNai0198

ShiroNai0198 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really wanna thank you for this blessings. thank you very much for giving us a spoiler. I wanna read the side stories so much that i wish i have the raws and start mtl'ing it. but poor me i don't have cash for kakao

13. GentleSnow

GentleSnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a free chapter everyday but directly Google Translate doesn't work, so you have to take screen shots of the pages then mtl... Which is a big hassle

AnniePoo and ShiroNai0198 like this.
  14. ShiroNai0198

ShiroNai0198 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a wonderful news for me, if everyday we have a free chap. I'm quite desperate to read more of belleoti fam.
    Since I just accidentally click chap 265, I'll just wait tom. for my much awaited side story and start mtl'ng it.

GentleSnow, luanara and TiaUnniee like this.
  15. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    * I can’t read the novel in kakaopage anymore cause the author took down all the chapters except for the first 25 chapters. I think they’re trying to sync the novel update and the manhwa update. I’m so sad (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

16. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rechecked right now and the chapters are there

AnniePoo and ErryChu like this.
  17. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    noooo...i want to cry now

@Heyroseimrica do you know if the novel is completed?

18. Heyroseimrica

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow SPG but not really

* Lea was very tired after their adventure (Asking Leo’s childhood) Scan kept on praising Leo that Lea said her handsome brother in law is such a fool to her sister. Scan just said he’ll die of anxiety if he can’t see Leo.

*Lea then thought that her sister was really an incredible being. So she told Scan

“For the peace of Boreoti Family, brother in law should stay closer to my sister. Got it?

The young baby beast decided to sacrifices her handsome brother in law with tears on her eyes for the sake of world peace and peace in their family.

“Yes” (Scan)

“If you plan to divorce her in the future. I’ll catch you, lock you up and offer you to sister” (Lea)

There was something that Lea realized about their adventure awhile ago. Her sister was an incredible person and the only person that could match and stand next to my sister is my handsome brother in law.

“Hurry up and get married quickly”

Scan look at Lea with tears on his eyes and hug her. He was happy that Lea accepted him to be her beloved sister’s other half.

* Leo then find Lea sleeping like a dead man and asked Scan what did they do. Scan replied they went on a adventure around the mansion. Leo got sulky why didn’t they include her but Leo immediately changes and asked Scan if he wants to go to her room. As soon as the door closed, Scan pushed her and devoured her lips. Leo asked if she can no longer endure but Scan just replied with a kiss before taking Leo to bed.

*In SS 64, I think Leo and Scan did it. There was no description aside from making out but I caught something that made me think that they did it. It said “Leo slap Scan’s butt as soon as he pulled his pants down” HHAHAHHA I was laughing so hard after that because Leo was thinking of Paul while Scan was on top of her. “I wonder if dad feels the same way) was what she thought. (I remember the first 5 days of Varya and Paul, they also did it while thinking of Leo. Their blood is really unique!!)

I’m back since I decided to use my old ipad. My new one got updated so I couldn’t open the new chapters. I thought the author took it down good thing my old one didn’t vanish!