Spoiler 공작 영애님, 꽃길만 걸으세요-Princess, I hope you walk on the flower path

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novel_manga-fan, Sep 21, 2021.

1. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NU:
    Not Found

RAWS: kakaopage, Naver, ridibooks

Description (MTL):

My family is weird. Everyone must be crazy. Sometimes they said they didn't want to look at me and told me not to stand out, but now they want me to stand out. Why is everyone like this?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm cerious about her family:blob_plusone:

4. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And now I'm curious and camping here :blobjoy::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the Ridibook tags, it appears that the family of the MC all regressed but the MC didn't lol. So that's new

6. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmaooo that premise sounds so interesting. :blobxd: I'm camping.

7. The Blue Moon

The Blue Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaw this's short novel which has been released since 2019 and it has 59 chapter main story+16 chapter side story. I hope this novel will get adapted manhwa soon :blob_teary:. Any spoiler? :blobcozy:

LokaLari likes this.
  8. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know why her hair is blue in the second cover?

LokaLari likes this.
  9. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

10. Moshi Mochi

Moshi Mochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another MC with white haired but wait... why her hair's color change in 2nd cover?

LokaLari likes this.
  11. LokaLari

LokaLari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [/
    The only duke of the empire and the duke of Cabillean, who is said to not treat even the emperor rudely.

There was an occasional commotion there.

Elsia, the youngest daughter of the duke family, who was the center of the commotion, couldn't believe the situation in front of her, and had a puzzled expression on her face.

Obviously, those in front were his family, his father and his brother.

'But why are you doing that?'

Unlike each of them who were dressed in luxurious and well-groomed clothes, the three men were each holding back their tears with tears in their eyes.

Red bloodshot eyes, red nose tip. Not only did they shed tears, but they were weeping with their whole bodies. In particular, unlike his ferocious appearance, perhaps his sensitivity was sensitive, the little brother couldn't hold back his tears and just shed.

“Hmm, Abi… Abby was wrong... … .”

"MI… You don't, El."

“I was really wrong. Never again, really never again.”

In turn, Elsia's father, older brother, and younger brother brought out the words.

As she listened to her family, Elsia was even more confused.

It must have been a day like yesterday, but when I woke up today, my family suddenly became strange.

In particular, those families who were crying in front of him were the ones who hated and hated him more than anyone else.

'Is everyone crazy?'

Elsia thought to herself for a moment.

Ahn of the Duke of Caville.

There, Elsia and the duke's family were all eating together. To be precise, all the family members had gathered except for Elsia's older sister, who was already married and is living at the count.

Raising the spoon awkwardly, Elsia looked at her family seated at the large table.

'Why am I here?'

It was not unusual for the family to be in the dining room to eat, but it was strange for himself to be here. He was not supposed to be in this place.

This was especially the case a little while ago.

Early in the morning, Elsia was sleeping hard in her own room, the duke's attic. However, the door opened violently, and his father and older brother entered in turn. Seeing how serious they all looked, I wondered if he had done something wrong and came to scold me. Elsia had to shake off her sleep and wake up.

What happened after that was truly like the dawn of heaven.

It was because suddenly my father and brother were crying with red, bloodshot eyes.

My father and older brothers, who were holding back their tears for what was so sad, said they were sorry and that they had made a mistake and said something incomprehensible.

In that moment, all I could think about was whether my family was finally crazy.

So, Elsia just stared blankly at her father and older brothers cuddling. The atmosphere, which could not be easily calmed down, was calmed down by the loud rumble from Elsia's stomach.

But the calm was short-lived. As if shocked by the growling, his eyes trembled and he said sorry again.

After that, the father and the Duke of Cabillean had his maid prepare the meal.

Even then, Elsia was blankly thinking that her father was hungry.

But, unbelievably, he was sitting there with him.

'Is it the Last Supper?'

At a dinner party with her family, Elsia just had that thought.

“Baby, don’t you like the food?”

The duke's voice, which had been buried in deep crying, was completely subdued. There was still affection for Elsia in her voice, which was still wet.

However, Elsia did not think that those words were meant for her. Until now, the Duke had never spoken kindly to her. In addition, there was a time when the name Agar was used.

So Elsia did not respond to that.

"Baby… … ?”

Seeing Elsia sitting still, without answering, the Duke worriedly called her again.

At the duke's words, Elsia looked around, shaking her head with an expression that she still didn't understand.

I think the peacock is talking to someone, who is that?

Why are the older brothers looking at themselves like they didn't talk to them?

“… You must have been very surprised.”

Seeing Elsia, who was still wandering and only looking around, the duke felt a throb in his chest and made a miserable expression.

Elsia's attitude was understandable. To her, it must have been a lightning bolt in the dry sky.

People who always hated and hated her suddenly came to her and cried, saying they were sorry.

They had a reason for that, but she wouldn't know why.

In fact, even the Duke couldn't believe the current situation.

He clearly saw Elsia die right in front of his eyes, but Elsia was still alive.

At the same time, he returned to the past. It didn't feel strange at first, but the Duke quickly noticed a sense of incongruity. And I realized that I had returned to the past. As soon as he knew about it, he immediately went to Elsia. I wanted to make sure she was alive and safe.

While the duke was visiting Elsia, he met his eldest son Arbel and his younger son Erkian. The moment he realized that their condition was not different from his own, the Duke noticed that his sons had also returned to the past, just like him.

I was still stunned and unable to believe how this could possibly happen, whether this was really the case, but I wanted to believe that the duke wasn't a dream.

Because of their belated regret, they wanted to believe that God had given them another chance. Only then will I be able to give her the love I never gave her. At the same time, they get a chance to correct their mistakes.

He had committed an unforgivable mistake, but that didn't mean he couldn't let it go. I hoped that nothing like the past life would ever happen again. I couldn't lose her in such a vain way. It was impossible to watch her misfortune so vainly.

I was rather fortunate. Because I have all the memories of the past.

Then the same thing won't happen again. Because I'm not going to push Elsia into a corner so stupidly and make her hard.

Why, why did he find out all the truth only after Elsia died?

'curse.'

When he witnessed Elsia's death, the duke felt his heart pound as he recalled the voice that echoed in his head.

Everything was a curse.

He hated, despised, and hated such a lovely child.

The terrible curse that made him hate his loved one was only lifted after Elsia's death.

After the curse disappeared, the duke, who finally saw Elsia as she was, shed tears of despair and despair as if carrying all the sorrows of the world.

His actions, his attitude, and the feelings he had for this lovely child was unacceptable and unbelievable.

The appearance was the same as when he was cursed, but the emotion he felt when he saw it was clearly different from the past.

what the hell did he do

He's such a cute kid

There was nothing wrong with Elsia.

No matter how cursed it was, it could not justify their sins. No matter what reason they had, it would not be able to heal Elsia's wounds.

What has already happened cannot happen for any reason.

However, he could not pass up the newly acquired opportunity in vain as he constantly reflected on the past and blamed himself.

Rather, I wanted to give him the love he had never given before.

So that even now, Elsia can bloom more happily than anyone else.

so as not to face the same ending as in the past.

“Um, did you tell me?”

Unable to guess the duke's intentions, Elsia had a rather stiff expression because of the awkward and uncomfortable current situation.

It was difficult for Elsia to smile even once in front of her family. Every time they laughed, they were always angry that they dared to laugh at the subject of killing their mother.

“Yeah, Elsia… . My precious baby.”

Affirming Elsia's question, the Duke once again cast his heartbreaking gaze.

Despite the Duke's affirmation, Elsia could hardly understand the current situation.

what the hell

If there were any signs, it would have been easier to accept, but all of a sudden, my father and older brothers became strange. I didn't even know what the reason was.

By the way, there was definitely something to point out. At that thought, Elsia carefully opened her mouth.

“I don’t think so.”

“… What does that mean?”

asked the peacock with trembling eyes.

“That’s what the Duke told me a little while ago.”

“… Are you talking about my precious baby?”

The peacock asked in a trembling voice, wondering if it was possible. Elsia nodded her head slightly.

“… why… … .”

“First of all, after your birthday, you will officially become an adult, so the name baby is not correct. And I am not the Duke's precious person. The Duke hates me.”

It was pointed out that Elsia Tanae was lying, but I was worried that the Duke might be angry. He dared to refute his words.

In fact, the peacock's expression hardened a lot. However, the reason was different from what Elsia had thought. The Duke was greatly shocked by Elsia's words themselves.

Of course, in the past, as she said. hated her However, it was not the Duke's will.

After her death, the curse was lifted and the Duke felt his true feelings only now.

Seeing with that sincere emotion, Elsia was so precious that she wanted to tear away her heart, who had committed a great sin for her right away.

And what shocked the Duke the most was the fact that Elsia, the precious youngest daughter, knew that she hated her.

I just had to do it. It was a well-known fact that the Duke's children, of course, hated the youngest, Elsia. The duke was quite hostile to Elsia, enough to be recognized by anyone just by looking at her attitude towards her. So, no matter how confined she was at home, she would have noticed.

'really… … .'

It was as painful as cutting out his heart to uncover all his sins one by one.

But there was no room to be eroded by the pain.

Now, he was determined to cherish her more than anyone else.

In this life, I wanted to give my youngest daughter, Elsia, a lot of love that I couldn't give in the past. If anyone or anything bothered his precious youngest daughter, he was going to get rid of it by any means possible.

For this life, he just wanted his youngest daughter to be bright and loving, without any hardships or trials. Even if there was no road, I was planning to make a road so that not even a single beak of stones would be hit by those small and feeble feet.

If desired, the imperial throne could also be offered for her. He had the ability to do that.

“… I'm sorry."

It had already been said to her several times, but the duke had nothing else to say.

The sins he had committed in the past could not be erased with a few words of an apology.

It was a pity that she had grown up and returned to the present where she was going to become an adult, but it was important to get another chance.

“… What? It is only natural that the Duke hates me.”

As if she was almost brainwashed, she had to listen to the duke and her brother-in-law's abusive language.

They always told Elsia that your wife and mother died because of you, and that you are the cause of all misfortune. After hearing those words for nearly 18 years, Elsia herself thought the same way. He didn't even ask the slightest question as to why his mother died because of him or what he had done wrong.

So it was only natural that they hated him. Even if it were you, if your loved one died because of someone, you would have hated that person.

Rather, they did not kick him out, and although it was a small attic, he was grateful just to allow the duke to stay inside. Thanks to that, we were provided with a minimum of food, clothing, and shelter. Because I didn't have to worry about starving to death.

“… That’s not normal.”

The peacock said in a sullen tone.

The very fact that she was thinking like that weighed heavily on the Duke's heart.

Elsia was never the culprit for causing his wife to die. Rather, it was a great blessing and a gift, like a miracle left by a dead wife.

But the curse caused the duke and his children to spit sharp slurs. It hurt Elsia more than anyone else.

In fact, it's the same with Elsia who lost a loved one. She lost her mother's arms without even seeing her once.

In comparison, they had time to spend with their loved ones.

However, he did not comfort or comfort Elsia, who was more lonely and difficult than anyone else.

“Why? It is true that the Duchess died because of me.”

Elsia tilted her squirrel-like face as if she still didn't understand the duke's words.

“Who is it?! Who said that to you?!”

Erkian, the younger son, who was quietly listening to the conversation between his father and Elsia, could not overcome the rushing emotions and spoke harshly with an angry voice.

It was because all the words Elsia said became daggers and stabbed Erkian's heart.

At Erkian's words, Elsia, as she had done so far, simply opened her mouth calmly and bluntly.

“That’s what the Duke, the big master, and the little master said so.”

Elsia said with a calm face without agitation, as if she was just telling the truth. In fact, there was absolutely no intention of rebuking the other person.

However, the Duke, Arbel, and Erkian who heard the word could not take it lightly.

It became a sharp thorn and pierced my heart.

Even though it was because of the curse, it was true that he said that, so he couldn't say anything even more.

“Er, be careful.”

With a hardened expression on his face, the duke said coolly to Erkian.

“I, I just… … .”

Erkian also realized his mistake and made a shaky expression on his face. I didn't expect this situation to come out.

He just wanted to say that it was absolutely not Elsia's fault. I just wanted to tell you not to think that way.

“It’s okay, little master. Ah… , I don't know if I can say this."

Even though she didn't presume on the question, Elsia glanced at the family members, wondering if she was saying something useless.

“Who is the little master?”

Elsia's answer a while ago was a big hurt, but the words that followed were the same. Erkian was hurt in her own way by calling her the little master as if she was drawing a line saying she was not their family. and other words.

"Ah… , sorry."

Elsia bowed her head slightly and apologized, wondering if it's okay to call her like this now. At those words, the atmosphere subsided again.

“You don't have to be sorry. Er was at a loss.”

The duke said with an ardent, kind word.

“… no, that's right Shit, that’s a mistake.”

Erkian said as if making an excuse.

"Yes."

Saying it was a mistake, Elsia nodded, saying it was just that. Erkian was restless when he realized that his sincerity had not been conveyed properly.

“El, first of all, it’s not your fault that Ethel died. That's what we said because we were stupid idiots. It is clearly our fault.”

The Duke said on behalf of Erkian, who was stumped as to what to do.

"i See."

However, despite the duke's words, Elsia did not accept them obediently. I couldn't openly deny it, so I just quietly nodded my head.

It didn't make sense at first. The peacock and brother-in-law are stupid idiots. They always said the right thing.

And it was true that the Duchess died while giving birth to herself.

Why is it that they are now saying that it is not their fault or that they have said something wrong, but the truth does not change.

"and… Err told me not to call him the little master because he wanted to be called by a different name.”

The duke did not miss what he had to say, even though he had an anxious and desperate expression on his face that was rarely conveyed.

“Any other name?”

Elsia tilted her head once more.

"okay. Er, is there a title you would like El to call you?”

Unlike when looking at Elsia, the duke looked at Erkian with a slightly subdued expression. That gaze contained the meaning of a warning that he would not remain silent if he made another word mistake.

“… Oh, call me bro.”

I have an older sister, but I have only one younger sister, Elsia, so Erkian, who was a bit awkward to call her brother, said with a rather firm expression.

Because of that expression on Elsia's point of view, she didn't want to be called "brother", but because of her father, it seemed like she was forced to take it out.

So, Elsia decided to show her own consideration.

"Yes. okay."

It really meant to know. I don't mean to call it that.

“You can call me brother too.”

Arbel, who had been quiet until then, spoke in a calm but friendly tone.

"i See."

Elsia nodded her head, who only knew that it was okay to call her.

Watching the whole situation, the Duke could not contain his complicated mind.

I thought it wouldn't be easy. For too long, I showed her the wrong attitude. So, they didn't think that just because they changed their attitude, she would instantly accept the whole situation and realize their affection.

But when I actually went through it, the goal was deeper than I thought. Their sincerity itself did not seem to reach her.

It was easy to widen the distance in the first place, but it was not easy to narrow it down.

Even Elsia lived her life like that for 18 years.

It may have been easy to establish in her that it was her that her mother died, but it would be very difficult to break that perception. But even if it was difficult, I had to do it.

It was a wrong transfer of responsibility, and I didn't want Elsia to feel guilty and heartbroken for something that wasn't her fault.

So you just have to try. So that she can accept the affection she is giving herself, no matter how long it takes.

So that she no longer lives holding her breath while staring at them.

“First of all, I’m hungry, so let’s keep eating.”

At the duke's words, Arbel and Erkian raised their spoons with complicated expressions. I didn't feel comfortable. I was so sorry for Elsia that I couldn't even look at her, and I wondered if I deserved to eat like this.

Considering their faults, it seemed like a luxury to eat for a living.

Apart from Arbel and Erkian who hesitated because of that, Elsia also did not start eating.

The duke told him to continue eating, but he couldn't reach out his hand and eat it because it was too much and too luxurious for him.

The duke, who read Elsia's hesitation, picked up the food himself and put it on Elsia's bowl. Only then did Elsia gather up the courage to pick up the food and put it in her mouth. I was still worried if I could eat this or if it was really the right thing to eat, but I was very hungry.

As soon as you put it in your mouth, it felt like it melted, and Elsia was greatly admired.

It was the first time I had such delicious food.

How can food be so delicious?

In the meantime, I ate well so I didn't feel hungry, but compared to the food I ate now, I felt sorry to even say that the food I ate was food.

“Does it taste good?”

The duke, who noticed Elsia's reaction, asked kindly.

“… it's delicious."

“Then eat this too.”

The peacock said, giving him other food as well.

If you haven't tasted it at all, you wouldn't know it, but once you taste it, you can't get it without eating it. So, Elsia put aside her first hesitation and ate the food relatively comfortably this time.

I wanted to eat more if this was the Last Supper or whatever. I don't know when I'll be eating this kind of food again.

But still, if you eat too much, you don't know what to say, so you shouldn't serve delicious tea.

My father and older brothers were annoyed just by looking at them. If he showed any signs of liking, he would be very angry.

What was in front of them was unavoidable by the order of the Duke regardless of his will, but he didn't want to receive any further hatred, so he was going to be as careful as possible.

“Is there anything else you would like to eat?”

Seeing Elsia slurping deliciously like a baby bird, the Duke asked, wanting to give her something more.

so lovely

Why didn't I know about that in the past?

"it's okay. I, but... … .”

The food on the table right now felt enough, so Elsia shook her head. When I asked if there was anything else I wanted to eat, I couldn't figure out what it was.

“Yes, tell me.”

“Eat more… Is it okay?”

Elsia, who had only eaten the food that the duke gave her, asked with a bit of regret when there was no more food on her bowl.

It was because his behavior of not giving any more food seemed to be telling him to stop eating.

"of course. You can eat as much as you want. If you need anything, just tell me.”

"then… … .”

In the past, even if the Duke gave permission, he would not have accepted it easily and hesitated, but Elsia, who had a strong desire to eat more, glanced at the food.

It was my favorite among the foods the duke gave me. He had the courage to say it, but when he tried to speak, he was hesitant and just looked at him.

Erkian, frustrated by the action, took the food bowl that Elsia was looking at and threw it in front of Elsia.

Even with that action, Elsia did not reach out. He never thought that Erkian had brought him to eat.

“What are you doing without eating?”

Erkian, who was somewhat embarrassed by his actions, said bluntly.

“Oh, can I eat it?”

“Then tell me to eat, what do I tell you to do?”

“Um, do you want to take a look?”

Elsia, who was thinking about any reason other than giving her something to eat, said seriously.

Uncomfortable with those words, Arbel had to laugh for a moment. My heart was still filled with guilt and deep emotions towards her, but seeing Erkian and Elsia just smiled. It wasn't much different from the peacock either. However, the Duke was more concerned with the meanings of her actions.

“Just eat. Don't talk nonsense."

No, in the first place, Erkian, the question you asked wasn't a question, it just meant to eat. But what a serious answer.

She was so cute that I kept looking at her, but I was so sorry for her that I couldn't control my emotions.

At Erkian's words, Elsia quietly nodded and ate the food.

It was delicious nonetheless.

"Wow… … !”

It was so delicious that I was impressed for a while, but Elsia covered her mouth in surprise.

It was because Erkian had told him not to say useless things. I don't know if it's an exclamation or not.

"Why?"

The duke asked with a puzzled expression at Elsia's actions.

To that, Elsia wanted to answer, but Erkian was concerned. So I didn't know if it was okay to talk, so I glanced at Erkian over and over again.

Arbel's puzzled expression for a moment at that action was a moment, and he quickly realized why Elsia was doing that.

In response, Arbel raised his hand without hesitation and struck Erkian on the head.

“Why are you telling him not to talk, so he can’t talk?”

“No, when did I… … !”

For a moment, he was furious, but Erkian made an absurd expression on his face. It just meant to eat deliciously.

“Twitch.”

The Duke also looked at Erkian as if you were wrong.

“You can tell me. No, you don't have to worry about every single word I say."

Erkian said in advance, wondering if something like this would happen again.

“Um, thank you?”

Elsia said with a vague expression on her face as if she was not sure if it was the right thing to say. After that, silence fell for a moment.

“… What is gratitude?”

It's nothing to be thankful for, but Erkian said again, sullenly, because he felt sorry for Elsia who said thank you. Without Elsia responding to those words, Arbel resolutely struck Erkian in the back of the head again.

“Er is a child who speaks carelessly, so there is no need to listen to everyone. You just have to do what you want to do and listen to what you want to hear.”

Arbel, who had roughly read Elsia's behavior pattern, spoke softly.

"Yes. Okay."

Elsia nodded her head slightly.

I don't know if that's okay, but first of all, my older brother said so.

In the beginning, the current situation itself was so awkward that I couldn't figure out what was right or what was right.

The lunch break, which had been interrupted for a while, continued again.

To be precise, the Duke, Arbel, and Erkian diligently poured food onto Elsia's bowl, and Elsia ate it. And then again, the Duke, Arbel, and Erkian looked at it with disappointing expressions.

And as the meal was about to be finished, urgent footsteps were heard outside the dining room door.

Soon, the door opened violently and a woman with a peacock pulled out appeared. The woman with a blushing face exhaling as if she had run all the way here had a hard expression on her face.

In particular, from the moment the door was opened, the woman's gaze was strongly focused on Elsia.

The serious expression on the woman's face that looked like a fight would break out any moment, and those who were eating were nervous.

That moment. cried the woman.

“… L! I love you.”

Everyone was taken aback by the sudden confession of love. Among them, Elsia was particularly upset. He was the only one with L in his name here.

If so, it is highly probable that the person called El was himself, but there was no way the woman who opened the door could say that he loved him.

Unsurprisingly, the one who opened the door was Elin, the eldest daughter of the duke and the older sister who now married the count and became the countess. If her memory is correct, she also hated Elsia and herself very much.

“Ellin, it’s been a while.”

It had been a long time since the visit itself, but since it was the first time he had visited the duke's house without a message, the duke was a little confused, but he quickly realized the general situation.

It seemed that he and his sons were not the only ones who returned. So, it must have been that Elin, who was living in the count, came to the duke's house in such a hurry.

Elin, who looked angry, wasn't, but was holding back her tears. Just like they did a while ago.

As expected of the Duke, Elin also returned. As soon as he realized that fact, he had rushed to the duke. To rectify the most regretful thing after Elsia's death. It was the fact that he had never once said that he loved Elsia.

Even because of the duke's atmosphere, Elin never showed any affection for Elsia. At first, she hated Elsia just like her father and younger brothers.

However, as she grew older, Elin's thinking changed. I realized that it was absolutely not Elsia's fault for her mother's death, and it was wrong to hate Elsia, who didn't do anything wrong because of it.

Even if I wanted to be nice to her late, it wasn't easy. I was worried that I might be hated by my father while liking Elsia, so I couldn't express my feelings easily.

Also, something kept interrupting Elin's thoughts. Every time I thought of doing something good to Elsia, my head throbbed and brought a terrible pain.

After that, he got married and left the duke, so he didn't have a chance to express his honest feelings.

That was the biggest regret.

“Elsia, L… … . I really love you.”

Clearly disregarding the duke's words, Elin confessed her feelings to Elsia once again.

At this moment, Elin no longer looked at her father. I already left the biggest regret behind seeing my father once, so I don't want to do that anymore. And frankly, my father was the biggest culprit that made Elsia unhappy and, in my own way, an enemy of Elsia.

So this time, I wanted to protect Elsia myself.

If my father treated Elsia as badly as he did before, he even wanted to take Elsia as a count and take care of it himself.

“… Me, me?”

It was difficult to adapt to the attitudes of my father and older brothers, but even my older sister became strange.

Elsia glanced out the window in the dining room.

It was because he was worried that the sun would rise in the west or that the world would be destroyed. But outside the window was fine.

“Yeah, I’ve always wanted to tell you. How could you hate such a lovely child? I loved you from the moment I first saw you, and I didn’t know what to do.”

It was true.

I just couldn't express it.

In particular, the age difference between Elin and Elsia was quite large. It was nine years apart. So, even more so, the younger sibling, who has a large age gap, felt lovable. Maybe it was because the age difference with my younger brothers wasn't as wide as Elsia, but it wasn't like that for them.

“Uh, um… … .”

Not knowing how to react, Elsia rolled her eyes.

All this was unfamiliar. I had never received such a friendly gaze before. I've never heard you say I love you.

But it wasn't bad. It also seemed a little exciting. I didn't know if that was the truth or if I could believe it.

Elin, who had just looked at Elsia like that kindly, took a step and approached Elsia. Then he hugged Elsia as it was.

Elsia, held by someone for the first time, was embarrassed and unable to show any reaction.

But one thing was certain. The fact that someone's arms are so warm. The fact that someone else's warmth can be this warm.

For some reason, it felt like being held in the arms of a mother she had never been hugged before, so Elsia wiggled her toes.

Is that so? Unknowingly, Elsia rubbed her face in Elin's arms and gently raised her hand and embraced her. It was so cozy that I didn't want to fall.

For a moment, she was surprised by Elsia's actions, but Elin shed tears because she was moved by the current situation.

Why was he, himself, and his family so cruel to such a small child?

I hate this kid so much. Where is this kid going to be angry?

I feel like I'm going to break even if I just hold it like this.

Elin gently stroked Elsia's hair.

“You are beautiful, my brother.”

She is such a pretty child, she could no longer make the same mistakes as in the past. I just wanted to make you feel infinitely prettier. I just wanted to put a smile on my face.

“… Well, the Countess is pretty too.”

Saying pretty is a compliment, so I thought it would be okay to say something like this, so Elsia had the courage to say it.

“Call me your sister. No, could you please? Of course, you don't have to call me if you don't like it."

With her own selfish heart, she wanted to close the distance with her and become a friendly sister, but it might be uncomfortable for Elsia.

“… I don’t like it.”

“It’s good. I won't ask you to like me. But won't you hate me? Grief can be done at any time.”

Elin said with a desperate expression on her face, with a longing expression.

“I am not resentful at all.”

They were just acting for granted. There was no reason to resent the natural. In that sense, I didn't hate them either. I didn't like them though.

“… We, you... You made me a child who can’t even hold grudges.”

Elin muttered in vain with a sad expression on her face.

How cruel he had been until he came here. And how many wounds did Elsia get and hide it inside?

Perhaps it was because she had a child, so that fact came to her heartbreakingly.

Elin reached out and touched Elsia's cheek as if she felt sorry for him. Even for a moment, she flinched at that action, and Elsia did not avoid it.

Erkian, who had been quietly watching Elin and Elsia, got up with a dissatisfied expression on his face. Elsia flinched at the sound she heard.

For a moment, Erkian walked proudly and hugged Elsia himself. However, in contrast to the calm in Elin's arms, Elsia showed a rejection reaction.

“… Why why… … .”

Erkian looked at Elsia with a shocked expression on her face.

The Duke and Arbel were also bewildered by Elsia's behavior in rejecting Erkian.

“You can’t touch me.”

With those words, Elsia escaped from Elin's arms. For a moment, it felt like she was being held in her mother's arms, and she was greedy without knowing it, but an important fact came to mind later.

“… My, do you hate me?”

“I don’t like it. But if you touch me, you will be denial.”

That's what Elsia heard a lot while she was living in the duke's family. The one I heard the most was that the Duchess died because of you, followed by the saying that you are the seed of misfortune, and that misfortune spreads when it touches you.

The first word was heard mainly from family members, and the second word was often heard from the duke's maids.

“… Who said that?”

' asked the Duke in a very hard voice.

“… It’s just a fact.”

Elsia, who instinctively thought that it would not be good to tell who she had heard such a thing from here, avoided answering her and said.

“It doesn’t make sense at all.”

Who dared say such a thing to Elsia? Thinking about it, anger naturally arose, and the duke could not calm himself down. He had always been rational and calm, but this time he couldn't.

However, only the fact that the duke was angry came closer to Elsia and she trembled slightly. I thought I was used to seeing the peacock angry now, but it wasn't.

It was the first time I had ever seen him so angry.

“Father, calm down. El is afraid.”

Padding, calming Elsia, Elin said. There was a subtle thorn in those words. Only then did the duke calm the burning energy.

How surprised that little girl was. He must be a child who has never hated anyone in his life.

“I’m sorry.”

The duke realized his mistake and apologized obediently.

"it's okay."

Elsia said nonchalantly. At first, he was such a child. to upset others. So it wasn't surprising.

“… Baby, El, it's our fault that you're always okay. so… … .”

The duke closed his eyes painfully, unable to say anything.

Seeing the results they had created, it felt as if someone had ripped out their heart alive. It was so painful and painful.

Even if it was a curse, even if it was because of a curse. Looking at Elsia, I couldn't help but feel nothing.

That curse has ruined too much. As if someone intentionally wished for Elsia's misfortune.

Where in the world did this lovely child put such a cruel curse because he hated it so much?

“You are by no means a child who brings misfortune to others. Whoever said that... … They are bad people.”

The important thing now was to inform Elsia one by one. what is wrong and what is right

That is why the duke spoke softly in a calm voice.

In a way, Elsia was like a child who knew nothing. I never got a proper education.

Nevertheless, Elsia was able to act like an adult in her own way because she was smart and learned and learned by herself through books. However, even reading the book had to be done secretly, keeping an eye on the people around him.

So she gained a lot of knowledge, but there was a lot of gap between theory and reality.

At the duke's words, Elsia only made a face that she did not understand.

“First of all, it seems that dinner is over, so let’s have tea together. After all, Elin also came.”

Unlike Elsia, who ate hard while eating, the Duke, Arbel, and Erkian did not eat properly, but no one took issue with it.

Inside the duke's office.

In the space where all the family members were seated, Elsia was still unable to adapt. Still, whether Elin, who is the same woman as her father or older brothers, was more comfortable in her own way, Elsia sat next to Elin. Perhaps Elsia was also feeling it instinctively. In the past, compared to the dukes and older brothers, Elin's attitude was at least softer. That he had a low affection for himself.

Looking at Elsia like that, the duke and his two sons had to feel their complicated hearts amidst the countless emotions that came over them like a tidal wave.

When I saw him face to face, it was just pretty.

The duke sighed inwardly, not knowing what to change, where to start, or what to do.

In the silence where no one could easily open her mouth, Elsia was nodding as to whether she was asleep.

It was Elsia who couldn't sleep properly because of the Duke's visit early in the morning. Besides, he was very tired from being nervous and vigilant about his daily routine.

“… cute."

Erkian, who was staring blankly at Elsia who shook her head like a chick, said without thinking.

The brown and orange eyes that seemed dull before, and the gray gray hair that seemed to have faded, now look just cute.

It really does look like a chick.

"of course."

Hearing Erkian's murmur, Elin confidently affirmed.

"U.S… … I didn’t even know it even though I had a jewel in front of me.”

They were just being cursed because they were stupid and pathetic, but did not know that they were cursed.

The Duke couldn't look at Elsia with a sad heart.

He too couldn't let Elsia look tired for a while, so the Duke tried to carry her to the room by hand.

At that small pretense of popularity, Elsia awoke from her sleep.

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. If you are tired, go to your room and rest.”

The Duke said that they could not hold on to Elsia, tired of their selfishness for long.

Unlike the Duke, Arbel, and Erkian, who are living in the duke's house, Elin, who can't see Elsia often because she's at the count, didn't want to let her go, but she had no choice but to let her go.

"Yes. Have a good time.”

There was no place he could be in anyway, so Elsia meekly got up.

So Elsia left the office.

After Elsia disappeared, silence fell again in the office.

For a moment too, the duke slowly opened his mouth.

“You should never make the same mistake again.”

Those words were a promise to the Duke himself and a warning to his children.

“It will never happen.”

“… Me too."

“It’s the same.”

At the Duke's words, Arbel, Erkian, and Elin spoke in turn.

“In order to do that, we must first be different. and… The woman… … .”

The peacock's eyes sharpened as he spoke his last words.

It was when a woman appeared that the relationship with Elsia, which was not good in the first place, fell in an instant.

For the sake of Elsia's safety and to prevent an ending like that, she had to put her first priority.

That woman was an absolute threat to Elsia.

At the Duke's words, Arbel, Erkian, and Elin's expressions, who recalled that woman, went down coldly.

That was then.

In the sharp atmosphere, a small knock was heard.

The one who opened the door with the Duke's permission was Elsia, who had returned to the room to rest a while ago.

"Baby?"

The duke made a puzzled expression wondering why he came back. And at Elsia's next words, the peacock and his children froze like ice.

“Thank you for that.”

It was like saying goodbye.

]

This is a Mtl translation and probably unique as the other chapters need to be accessed from the mobile app, and it is not available in my region and probably has to be paid for, but if I'm not mistaken there is a free chapter a day.

12. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  13. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  15. sviall

sviall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Momo12

Momo12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

17. Momo12

Momo12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I appreciate your spoiler for this please if you read or remember this novel before.. I am interested in this storyline because most novels always have MC remember only but this novel only family remember and MC don’t remember.

18. Momo12

Momo12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler..

19. Momo12

Momo12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler.... I appreciate your spoiler.

20. Deleted member 710609

Deleted member 710609 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So do they want her to stand out because they want her to get married?
    : D