Forgotten Title Apocalypse novel with a shop

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kemori, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Kemori

Kemori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there was a novel I read like 3-4 years ago (but caught up with the translation) where it was an apocalyptic China- the MC had the ability to buy things from a shop system- the title was something like 'Trader in the Apocalypse'.

The only two things I have to go on are:
    There was a scene where the MC takes out a crew of bank robbers who were holding people hostage because the apocalypse broke out during their bank robbery. so he offs the robbers then he tells the people there the harsh truth of reality now, that the world has ended and might makes right. He gives the men a choice to leave with teleportation tickets, knowing full well they'll probably die when they appear wherever they're going and the men all choose to use the tickets to find their family, leaving behind only the female hostages, he figured out one of the women was colluding with the bank robbers so he used her as an example of his 'might makes right' truth and raped her in front of them (now I know some of y'all are already hating, w/e I liked that the MC is a bastard) as her punishment (and also to put some authority into the group) he then promises the women that as long as they're obedient, he'll help them survive, he brings them back to his apartment and then he finds other survivors in his apartment building.

The second thing to go on was that after that, he discovered the existence (or already knew about) of portals that let you go into 'dungeon worlds' to complete specific missions and earn rewards, so he goes into one of these worlds taking one of the girls with him and then there was a very well written sex scene between them in a tavern (the 'dungeon world' they went into was medieval.)

That's all I remember. I've been trying to find the novel again for so long but with all the censorship going on, I haven't been able to find it. I'm positive it got removed because of the rape content in the story. I'm wondering if anyone else remembers the novel and can help me remember the name of it? Also if someone could recommend another website like novelupdates that isn't censoring novel listings because of SJWs that would be great. SUPER disappointed that other people's opinions are dictating what I can read; this shit is like a rebirth of the dark ages.

Thanks o/

2. Lord Luc

Lord Luc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try reddit on r/noveltranslations

They have a megathread for both suggestions and another one for requests