Spoiler Discussion in Spoiler Threads

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Westeller, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honey if it says spoilers then its spoilers. What they may have said could be a spoilers to people who don't want to be spoiled.

If I wanna write my own damn long essay....what's it to you? How is me telling you to mind your own damn business a self centred mind set????? I will wait for your reply

This is where we talk and discuss about the manhua and novel. If you don't like my fucking comment then please skip it. am not forcing you too notice me. Funny you just assumed I want attention

2. Zzdarkrosezz

Zzdarkrosezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys just stop. Jesus Christ. If you are not coming to add anything helpful into the conversation or anything related to the novel then just DM each other. Period.

3. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop discussing and please drop some legit spoilers. No one cares if you like the ML or not. And if you don't then kindly stop reading this manhwa rather than bitching why you don't like him. This is fiction. Please.

pakapang, Bonzai, fatima000 and 3 others like this.
  4. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .Thank you. Louder for the people in the back. I don't mind short discussions but when it comes to pages and pages of personal opinions when this is clearly marked as SPOILER THREAD. I don't really care much whay others think. I came here for the story.

And please why would anyone put a SPOILER as I have seen in the previous page of their own personal opinion is beyond me.

ashash02, BananaChi and Qatuuu like this.
  5. fatima000

fatima000 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeh' you're right it is not for discussing your pov(s). If anyone knows what happened in chapter 24 0f the novel please tell.

ashash02 and Bonzai like this.
  6. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And can I please add, please use the SPOILER BLURBs properly. You don't need to put your own opinion in the spoiler blurbs (blue thing). There's a reason why it"s tagged as SPOILER. It kinda defeats the purpose of it being a spoiler if it's just your opinion. Because of the lengthy discussions,, a lot skip those and just look for those Blue spoiler blurbs only to be disappointed because it's someone's POV. Your opinion doesn't have any impact on the story, so it's not a spoiler. There is such a thing in here such as a discussion threads, and you can create one to rant or vent out lengthy pages of your POV there.

Rika77, its0k, fatima000 and 2 others like this.
  7. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes love can make you blind of the simplest things. Anyway, this is a spoiler thread. Make a discussion thread for your opinions :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2022
  8. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pansikoser, maenochka, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  9. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seabuckthorn and Dvenger like this.
  10. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t worry I know the rules I just say that to prevent pages of pages of discussion (which happened in a lot of spoiler thread) when people came here for spoilers.. (this will be my last argument for the topic, since this is the very thing I am preventing from happening).

Regarding the spoiler tag, I think spoiler tags are helpful since it organizes the spoilers, and when browsing spoiler threads, I just look for the spoiler tags to avoid reading discussions and etc.

anyway does anyone know why its newtoki page is empty? Or is it yet to be filled with chs?

EDIT: nevermind that lol, they just updated up to ch 20 on newtoki <3

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  11. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I was trying to post on the spoiler thread (supplying chapters and stuff), but I wonder why every time I try to post a new message, it copies my old message and gets sent as one whole long post? :blob_teary:

12. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bit hard to be sure with just that, but it sounds like you're running afoul of the auto-merge. If you post twice in a row in the same thread, your posts will be merged into one.

*checks*

Ah, you have bigger problems.

Spoiler forums are for the sharing and discussion of spoilers - not for posting entire chapters, MTL or otherwise. You're required to host those off the forums and link to them, rather than posting them here.

13. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link

gotchu! I'll have them posted elsewhere then. Thank you!

14. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the record, the auto-merge is time based. I forget how long, exactly, but I don't think it's more than a few minutes. If you *must* post multiple times in a row - and there are really very few times when that's necessary - you can wait it out.

15. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so as well, so I waited around 10-15 mins before posting again. But it still merged my CH1 and CH2 earlier. When someone else posted, it broke the curse of auto-merge. So I thought it was just a matter of alternate posting :notlikeblob:

16. Hualian20

Hualian20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow after so many warnings you guys still fkin treat this spoiler forum as a fkin discussion panel. Pls we want spoilers not ur fkin thoughts on the characters, if u wanna discuss then go to the fkin discussion forum, this is the fkin spoiler forum here. You guys wasting everyone’s time by fkin giving us ur thoughts nobody asked for, seriously, ffs.

SPOILERS ONLY, keep ur DAMN THOUGHTS TO URSELF or if u feel the need to fkin talk about it go to the DISCUSSION forum and stay away from this SPOILER forum

17. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop stop everyone :blobdizzy::blobdizzy:
    Someone make a discussion thread and post the link here let’s talk there:blobokhand:

This is a spoiler thread:blobmelt::blobmelt:

Anyone who start posting looooooooooooooooooong discussion after this post is will isekai as Eric wife to suffer :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    snzzykitten, Bonzai and AnimeHuntress like this.
  18. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I know this is pointless, but what warnings?

The mods, and anyone not trying to force their own rules/reality on the forums, have long since confirmed that discussion is OK in spoiler threads, which means no one is getting warnings just for discussion in spoiler threads, well as long as it is discussion related to the story. I would assume we would get rightful warnings for discussing the internal politics of <spins wheel> Azerbaijan.

The discussion forms are only for what has been translated, the spoiler forum is the only proper place for discussion of untranslated material. People post spoilers, then others react to and discuss them.

its0k likes this.
  19. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, before whining, do read the rules. Discussion IS allowed in ANY spoiler thread as long as it's not off-topic.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/forum-rules.29321/#post-6270879
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/discussion-in-spoiler-threads.113527/

If you only want the spoiler, unwatch the thread, bookmark the spoiler TOC and check it every now and then.

Ecstasy and imreallyanarwhal like this.
  20. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    No offence
    I just wanted u guys to stop making the spoiler thread longer.
    Soooo If there’s a rule like that u may follow it.. :blobokhand::blobokhand:
    then Carry on ,don’t mind me

snzzykitten likes this.