Spoiler Transmigrating as a Mary Sue Character

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Drumy, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    Shi Ning transmigrated into a story in a book.

She transmigrated as a female supporting character in a school-life novel named “F4 and Their Little Fairy.”

In the book, Shi Ning was a daughter of a rich family who grew up with four male childhood friends. She was their pampered princess and they showered her with love. However, in the original book setting because she had feelings for the male lead, she was overly envious of the heroine and staged a series of events to hurt her. This caused the four male leads to break ties with her. Since then, everyone shunned her and she ended up being miserable.

After Shi Ning learnt the flow of the story—she felt elated and satisfied!

It’s better to transmigrate as a female supporting character. Falling in love was a matter that only involved the male and female lead and had nothing to do with her.

As long as she stayed away from those protagonists and made sure to do everything to avoid her death, she wouldn’t turn into a cannon fodder.

She could finally study with peace of mind. She could finally make her dreams come true and be admitted to Peking University.

But there seemed to be something wrong with the current script—

How did this F4, who supposedly only loved the heroine, became like this;

Her brother, Shi Chen, who was originally disappointed in her: ‘Those three boys, don’t pay attention to them. This brother of yours will support you for life.’

The hot and honest top student: ‘Shi Ning , you never noticed that I have loved you for many years…’

The future top idol in the entertainment industry: ‘Who the hell wants to be your brother? I want to be your boyfriend instead.’

The most outrageous was Nan Xiao, the supposed male protagonist of the story, who almost destroyed her appearance for the sake of the heroine in the original script.

In the corner of an aisle where no one else was present, Nan Xiao grabbed her hand and kabedoned her against the corner of the wall.

The possessiveness and desires of love were so strong that it couldn’t be suppressed. He grabbed her waist and with a fiery gaze asked,

“Shi Ning, why do you ignore this Laozi*?”

Shi Ning’s inner thoughts retorted: ‘Because your name is Nan Xiao, not learning.’

The male lead would be decided on as the new plot continued to unravel.

#The whole world loves the heroine, but the heroine only loves learning#

* arrogant term to address himself
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrating-as-a-mary-sue-character/

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know who the ML is. I hope its Suno.
    I'm like 130 chapters in with translated version so I could some spoilers.

Assassin997 likes this.
  4. Vidhya Dev

Vidhya Dev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

5. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you want to know? Ill try to spoil to the best of my ability

Vidhya Dev likes this.
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so some random spoilers
    MC transmigrates into the body after Ori!host tries k!lling herself bcuz of her love for Nan Xiao, the ori!ML. She decides that if she wants to live a good life she has to distance herself from NX.
    Que classic "I fell in love with her bcuz she stopped loving me".

ML is Lin Suno.

Her brother Shi Chen used to be bullied by the ori!host, and she made their father hate him. So MC treats him way better than the original and makes his relationship better with their parents. Turns brother is a major sis-con.
    Also he's the child of the father's first marriage. It was an arranged marriage but, MC's mom was the dad's white moonlight and he thought about her every night. He divorces SC's mom and marries MC's mom.

I forgot her name but she hates Shi Ning and her mom because they stole her place and the mom was the reason Father Shi (MC's dad) divorced her. SC believed they got divorced because of his dad's faults due to his mom's influence.
    Even though she's no longer married to Father Shi she's still pretty close to grandmother.

A girl the grandmother adopted if Iirc. She hates MC, and in the original novel she was the one that made ori!host do stupid things so NX (ori!ML) would hate her. brother's mom is her teacher, and taught her everything she knows. (guess thats where she got a Lotus act from. MC starts distancing herself from her early on and true face was slowly being uncovered.

Nan Xiao: the original male lead of the novel. He ended up with the heroine (think her name is Tong Xue).In this timeline, he falls in love with MC when she stops chasing him. (Which doesnt rlly make sense. You had 10 years to realize your feelings but you didn't?
    Ji Sihan: Also in love with MC at first he dated the cousin but
    she leaves him for his older brother (dont like him) who was only trying to steal her from Sihan
    then he realizes his feelings for MC.
    Lin Suno (my fav): He's been in love with the ori!host ever since they were kids but since she was obsessed with NX never made his move. But now that MC isn't in love with NX he's making his move.
    Even though the Ori!host constantly professing her love was annoying, NX was that angry because they were childhood friend. But then Ori!host went to far and would bully Tong LU (heroine).
    Im not the best at writing summaries so sorry if its a bit messy.

She gets held hostage by NXs enemies, becuase she was close to him and everyone could tell she cared about him. They planned on using her to get NX to surrender.
    NX, JS and their followers come to scene and Chu Yinjie (CY the guy that kidnapped her) tells her to yell for help but she refuses. NX finds out about the club Ori!host made and tells her to shout their slogan: “Nan Xiao! Nan Xiao! Yang Chuan belongs to our Almighty Nan Xiao." but she doesnt have the face to say that.
    Long story short; he surrenders to save her and she leaves. Everyone's shocked because if it was the old Shi Ning, she would've begged and offered herself to let NX be safe, but now she doesnt even care. She calls her brother after leaving and tells him she was kidnapped.
    SC comes with his cool motorcycle that amazes everyone and beats them with NX who had untied himself.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    Bella94, Marane101, JoshyM62 and 10 others like this.
  8. Vidhya Dev

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.
    Like how their:whistle::whistle: confession and romance movement plus jealously :X3::X3:

9. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NX and JS are upset that Suno is the closest to MC. Because they're both straight A-students so they have more to talk about.
    There was also this one time I think it was christmas or new years but the boys all came over to MC's house to give her presents. MC left to go get/do something, and the boys played a game where the losers had to do whatever the others say. Suno lost and they were making him do something, Im not sure what but MC thought they were bullying and immediately took his side. JS and NX were angry that she automatically believed Suno over them. It was funny cuz I imagined Suno just smirking like a villain behind MC while she scolding NX & JS.
    Thats also when MC found out NX actually liked her.
    Id say more but I have school soon

Ivasama, Bella94, JoshyM62 and 9 others like this.
  10. Vidhya Dev

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ❣️ so much
    Any more jealously you add up I'm too greedy sorry

11. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if this was a moment of jealousy cuz I don't really remember it that well but
    So basically JS broke up with MCs adopted cousin (forgot her name) and I think he was crying a lot. The other boys (NX and Suno) couldn't get him to stop (pretty sure he was drunk too). MC arrived and he hugged her and put his head on her lap. NX knows that if he did that MC would move his head so he was upset. He was thinking 'You weren't crying until MC arrived'. I think MC took him home.
    JS was absent and MC was worried so she visited him and nursed him. She fell asleep and JS was looking at her lips, he was about to kiss her but SC (MC brother) calls her and she wakes up and leaves with SC. When NX and Suno found out (cuz he told them) they were very pissed

P.S: I'm pretty sure it was after this that NX and JS confessed their feelings on MC to each other.
    Edit: I think he was just drunk and just started crying when MC showed up

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  12. Vidhya Dev

Reading List:
    Link
    Waah.! Woow thank you

13. Dr. Baggels

Dr. Baggels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my thank you so much for the spoiler!! I am really happy the ML is Suno bcuz he deserves it :blobsalt::blobsalt: Ngl Nan Xiao made so annoyed most of the time I keep praying he's not the ML. For now I actually hate him because his personality and the way he treats people reminds me of a school bully with rich privilege :blobcat_hyper: but that's only for now, I'll wait for his character development if he has any then maybe I won't hate him that much

14. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I never really hated NX, I get why he hated the original host (I would too tbh). But how he fell in love with MC when she stopped chasing him didn't make sense to me. If Suno didn't exist, I'd be rooting for Nan Xiao

15. JunWuXie

JunWuXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pls abt jin and caoshu relatiomship

16. Dr. Baggels

Dr. Baggels Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This part is already translated but if you want a brief summary...

Jin sihan broke up with her after he saw the picture of jin shang (that's his brother's name right?? i kinda forgot his name) going out on a date with caoshu that shi ning sent him while she was hanging out with suno. Jin shang didn't seriously dated her, he did that so his brother would know what kind of woman caoshu was and caoshu just clung to him since he's loaded. After he broke up with her he got sick so shi ning help console and nurse him a bit, there was some scene in between but after that, Jin sihan realised he actually has feelings for Shi ning so yeah caoshu was abandoned with some consolation money thrown to her face by Jin shang lmaooo

17. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just about to say that but you did it better than me XD

Bobaaaa and Dr. Baggels like this.
  18. JunWuXie

JunWuXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No i meant jin sihan father and shi chen mother

19. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But could you pls spoiler about the father and his first wife (the brothers mom)?

20. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont remember the novel that well so I might make mistakes
    SC's mom is Cao Shu I think. She had an arranged marriage with Father Shi, but he was already in love with MC's mother so he'd think of her every night. They ended up getting divorced, and he later married MC's mom.
    I think I already spoiled it.

MiserableSOUL likes this.