Recommendations Cultivation novel: easy mode?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by vhagar8, Sep 22, 2021.

Tags:
  1. vhagar8

vhagar8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any cultivation novels where the mc has it relatively easy, with not too many problems/setbacks?
    Like, in every cultivation novel I read, there's always a power sect/clan hunting down the mc, a loved one that needs to be saved and so on... There rarely, if not never, is a point in the novel where the mc is free of worries. Most of the times, he hasnt even resolved a problem that 2 more difficult ones have already popped up.
    I just want a more carefree novel, either the mc is smart/lucky enough to not pick a fight/get dragged into a fight with powerful sects/clans or he's smth like a reincarned old expert, op enough to solve every problem thrown his way without too much trouble

Note: I dont want the chinese equivalent of a slice of life or something like that, I'd still like to see some action/fights in the novel

2. mikola7946

mikola7946 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read Emperor’s Domination by any chance? Since the description "reincarned old expert, op enough to solve every problem thrown his way without too much trouble" fits 100%.
    This suits your requirements very well.