Discussion Relationships

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gluttonous Goat, Sep 22, 2021.

1. Gluttonous Goat

Gluttonous Goat Be GOAT, Do [CHOMP!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone got any friends they wouldn't mind dating but wouldn't pursue them, like I wouldn't mind dating my best friend but I wouldn't ask them out, cause I like the idea of being friends with them just as much as dating them that kind of thing

2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    So a “Friend Zone” situation. If I was the guy friend and wanted to be more. I’d be a man and ask her out. If she friend zone me. Well, she has a right to her feelings. I’d pull 180 on her. If she comes to realize she’d be losing out on a wonderful guy. Than it’s on her. I’d move on. At least I didn’t waste months or possibly years on a dead end relationship

Deleted member 348269 likes this.
  3. Gluttonous Goat

Reading List:
    Link
    Not friend zone and stuff I mean this
    alterous attraction
    the desire to be emotionally intimate with that person, a desire that is wholly other than romantic and platonic. As in: “I’d be cool with dating this person but being their friend is just as good. Like I wouldn’t actively start a romantic relationship, but I wouldn’t turn one down.”

Mr. Meh Man and Cutter Masterson like this.
  4. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really
    But I think in the future maybe

5. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d like to say no, that I’m all cool and independent and single… but at this point, I’d probably say yes to anyone, friend or not :blobsweat_2:

*beating self back with a broom* NO! BACK! YOU DONT NEED A RELATIONSHIP!

6. Gluttonous Goat

Reading List:
    Link
    The goat understands you don't worry:blobokhand:

babybb likes this.
  7. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably in the past, like in high school or university? maybe, not sure, now, I am pretty much content being single, and I feel at peace, I mean sure there are things I worrry about but relationships, dating and stuff like, are the last of my worries XD

8. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I would rather be friend zoned. At least I’d know where I stand. The way your implying is to indecisive. To wishy washy. I guess the main question is if you love them. You being ok just being friend says something else. Being more than friends. Shows you have an interest in something more. Something that would last til the end of your life. Friendships can do the same, but their not as solid as an relationship. Their is a difference on the level of concern to affection. You could loose a friend, but loosing a lover. It’s on a whole other league. At least that’s what I think

9. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Something to think about. This is how it should go. When single and young. Your mom (dad) has the right to your respect. Especially, above others. That changes when your in a relationship. A girlfriend should have higher loyalty and respect than your mother. Now this becomes necessary and goes without saying with your wife. A friend would be below all of these. So I don’t see how they can be on the same level

10. kgggdkp2012

kgggdkp2012 Void ReapeR(8th grade syndrome patient)

Reading List:
    Link
    I've few friends, and never had female friends. So no clue.