Spoiler Proud Farm Girl With A Space

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xmei, Jul 31, 2020.

1. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    After transmigrating, Su Tang became a poor village girl who was not loved by her own father and was abused by her stepmother. After only a few days she was sent as a sacrifice to the River God. Faced with the threat of an imminent second death, Su Tang clenched her fists. Anyway, since she had survived, there was no reason to let herself die again.

Su Tang rolled up her sleeves and, space in hand, she was ready to face the world. She separated from the family, took her younger brother to be adopted somewhere else, did business, bought a manor, and tried to make money every day… Not only did the days become more and more beautiful, but the person also became more and more beautiful. As for getting married, what’s that? Can she eat it? Su Tang’s life motto: I’m fated to face adversity alone so I’ll only love money all my life!

However, one day a proud young man appeared outside her door saying: You may not believe it, but my nickname is Money*.

Su Tang: Outside. Squatting. Horse Stance. Go. Now!

A certain proud young man: It’s true, I will now ask my brother, the emperor, to change my name.

Su Tang: …

(tl note: the actual nickname is ‘小钱钱’ which means money in the context and is the same words Su Tang used in the previous line)

Novelupdates

Can anyone give any spoilers?
    Does Su Tang and Dalang get revenge or do they just do their own thing?
    When do both of them show off their wealth?
    What kind of businesses does she do?
    Is there a ML, who is it? Is it the person that looks at her when she first sells apples?
    Does she get betrayed by the servants she bought?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in the mood of MC with farming daily life! Will wait for the spoilers!

Jucha likes this.
  3. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They just do their own things mostly but retaliates when needed. At around c 600 the family is still lingering and making a fuss.

They showed of their wealth at c 600+ but not all of it. MC's abusive family tried to accuse MC of engaging in relationship out of marriage with different men. They claim seeing MC and a man come in and out of the same house and living together. And questioning why MC is rich and built a big house. So MC shown them the slave deed of the man. The deed of the home them bros are living (they bought a shop and is living there. The dessert shop only caters to females so its foolproof. The male slave has a family already serving MC as well and living in another place.)

She did fruit selling at first then fishballs made from the space (cooperation with a small noodle shop for a year). Then cooperate with a shop selling soap (which later change to another big mechants shop, with 2nd master Lou Xingchen). She embroider 2 clothes (for Pei Xuan, she met her master here). Then she bought a shop to sell desserts. She cooperated with Lou Xingchen again to create tomato sauces and chili oil. Then bought a shop as a restaurant to sell grilled fish.

Im still at around 600 so no ML established yet. But it seems to be her senior brother, Pei Xuan.
    PX is unlike most ML. He's childish, very tsuntsun, innocent but not naive. He was sheltered by his late mother and his father (alive but far away), then by his master (teacher, Song Yi. Master of MC as well). So he doesnt do well with intrigue and conspiracy at first.

So far no servants betrayed her yet. Her servants are mostly female, they came from abusive husband/family background so they like being servants of MC. Jiang Hong (the person accused of having inappropriate relation with MC) is the only male, he became a slave of MC along with his wife and 6 yr old daughter.

Chapters are fairly short.
    Raw is easy to MTL around 75-85% readable

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    Lilylam and xmei like this.
  4. Snowhome01

Snowhome01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,
    How does ver space evolve?

5. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind