Spoiler Lady Beast

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SoShy, Jan 16, 2020.

1. saphhh

saphhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i saw the raw and somehow, ginger humiliated elisa's stepmother. after that, the stepmom threw a temper and her two daughters were arguing. then the blonde one looks like she's scheming something.

i don't actually understand korean but here's the raw

Zazaisme likes this.
  2. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes... it looks like the blondie wants to seduce the duke. Duh, she didnt know they are already much in love

3. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo what will happen to her step mother and her shitty father??

4. Wouldbegood

Wouldbegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious. As a Korean name, is maneul (마늘) a normal name? I only ask because I once met a Korean student who introduced herself as "Book". Book as in a written publication. She said she had a Korean name but she also used "Book".

5. Leesonghwa

Leesonghwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NO LMAOO. Maneul is a very very unusual name. You probably can’t find that name in Korea, ahah. As for ‘book’ I can think of a word that can work as a name. But maneul is definitely not a normal name. But it’s not as um unique as some other names I’ve seen. The pronunciation of maneul sounds better than what it means. Sounds a little like ‘haneul’ (sky) so I find the pronunciation quite smooth because of the ‘neul’

Wouldbegood likes this.
  6. furato

furato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then maybe it's not supposed to be written Garlic? I don't know what though... Manuel? Manel? Manner?

7. Leesonghwa

Leesonghwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s probably translated into garlic for comedic effect. If I were the translator I would leave a note saying that it means garlic but write the name as Maneul.

8. eqrltea

eqrltea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone got tea end game for that commoner mistress aka King lover or whatever

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  9. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to her shitty family? Especially her trashy father???

10. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too where is the novel so I can read it? Iam soo pissed off at that moron father he is no good father no good son no good husband no good king I can only explain his actions if she used some black curse on him or else he is as blind and stupid as hell

Ecstasy likes this.
  11. eqrltea

eqrltea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it's true / correct but i think i read it from from a website it's in Korean but i translated it... so it goes like this

red hair bish is a courtesan obviously a commoner but was in love with the king but he already have a wife aka our FL mom that's how jealousy was created from red hair bish..... after that the bish discovered the Queen have magical powers or some sort that leads her to blackmail the king in like " Take me as your lover or I'll spread this info out in public " obviously the king don't wants that and eventually follow red hair bish order by neglecting FL and her mom what he so called to protect them.... I WAS LIKE WTF????? DUDE YOUR A KING HOW A MERE COMMONER HAVE GUTS TO BLACKMAILED YOU????

ahhh and yes don't ask me where the link is... it's been so long I read it idk where it is

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  12. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was still unclear about some of the endings
    1) what will happy to the step ma and her daughters?
    2) what will happen to the king father and hi relationship with the mc? (Will he find out how she was treated and would he care at all?)
    3) what will happen To the kingdom and who’ll be the next king of the mc’s land?
    4) in one part, one of the step sister’s friends has a flashback of getting rejected and the guys says the reason is he is in love with the mc. Do we see anything more about that guy?

So some of the latest information…
    Mc’s mother seems to have had holly power. People with holly power can’t have children! These children either die or turn to monsters… they also have crazy power able to destroy the world. The mc is the exception though being born and she has an incredible power! That’s also why ml is worried about her pregnancy…
    Any info about the mother, her power, and how she died?!

13. eqrltea

eqrltea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So actually the red hair gal is not a courtesan but a former palace maid that use to work at the laundry section together with her daughters

The king didn't gave a her special title like lover, lady, concubine or consort because is not a thing at Grandia having harem but she did hold a position as a chief palace maid

In recent chapters it shows that the King really do hate her and call her daughters stupid and vulgar blood when he found out Claudia the blond bish try to poison Elisha but got exposed...

In some scene the red hair gal having anxieties by the fact the king will one day put in her actual place if she or her daughters tries to do anything to harm his daughter ...and starting mumble about how she trird to escape by the late queen dowager influence .... maybe she do have a past but overall Claudia in a dungeon, the green eye brown hair maid is sus and ML still is in a coma TvT

Pansy25, Karin17 and ArkiV_10 like this.
  14. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he "hates" her why did he still keep at her the Palace? Why did he cheat on his wife?
    What a dirtbag. Atleast the evil stepmom looks out for the interest for her children. Whereas, the loser King ignored his child in favor of his lover's children and humilated his dead wife by cheating on her with a laundress.

15. Camila_ssayl

Camila_ssayl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel?

16. eqrltea

eqrltea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seriously idk what happened but in raws that I read yesterday a maid say the red hair holds the king weaknesses aka the secret that the king and the late queen dowager only knows... I think??

so to make sure her mouth to remain shut I think she use it as an advantage by blackmailing the king .... so she can live in luxury or something

her obsession to the king is really scary but the king hates her guts .... the past article I read before stated that he bring her in just to protect the Elisha and Elisha mom.... but overall I still hate him tho because he stand low by surrender from a mere palace maid threats when he can use his authority as king to deal with it

Chunin and princessbelle like this.
  17. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the king find out that Claudia was trying to poison Elisha?

18. eqrltea

eqrltea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken Elisha use her authorities as the heir to the throne those that know sum info about poisoning activities that been goin on in the palace

so all of the maids was scare for their life and told her the truth about Claudia and her servant and side with Elisha so the king would be convince

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  19. eqrltea

eqrltea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just some basic info :

FL - Elissa *pink hair* ( Royal Princess of Grandia / The only heir to the throne / Duchess of House Gwayne )

ML - Ginger *red hair* ( Husband to our FL / Duke of House Gwayne )

Julia - ML ex ( don't worry she's not bad )

Lupella - *dark hair with blue eyes* ML half sister ( she's the best )

Late Queen of Grandia - FL birth mother

Late Dowager Queen of Grandia - FL grandmother

Current Ruler of Grandia *brown hair with blue eyes* - FL Father

Madame Leira *red hair* - a women that the king brought in ....( don't be mistaken she's not a mistress, concubine or consort she's merely a housekeeper / cheif maid because of Grandia is a holy empire so harems aren't a thing )

Claudia *blonde hair* - Madame Leira daughter ( eventho she awfully gorgeous asf but she's worser than her mother )

Philia *dark hair with red eyes* - Madame Leira 2nd daughter ( the definition of migraines )

and ps Madame Leira daughters aren't related to our FL for those thought they are

there's other characters too but I forgot TvT

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
    Muskaan2004, SofiyeJaan and ArkiV_10 like this.
  20. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost laughed out loud in the middle of the night with your description of Philia - definition of migraines. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: i agree with you on that.