Free Steam Giveaway 2: Electric Boogalo

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by unlucky, Sep 24, 2021.

1. unlucky

unlucky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello fellow nuffians! I have come today to spread some cheer as the summer vacation comes to an end and I am forced to go back to the miserable life of a college student. I have gathered some games in a list and you will be seeing it momentarily. first things first though:

Ground rules for the giveaway:
    1. Keys are first come, first serve.
    2. Only One key per person (so that more people can have a chance)
    3. Please only request keys if you plan to activate and play them. Don't just collect them to build your backlog, increase your Steam level, trade or sell them.
    4. Don't ask for keys for someone else. If they want them, they can make an account and ask for them
    5. Do not ask for games that are marked as redeemed, there will only be one key per listed game.

so tell me about your gaming escapades this summer, did you find a new game you enjoyed or did you go back to something familiar? or are you waiting for a game to be released/ leave early access?
    personally I have been in a bit of a retro mood, heck I tried out the original X-com game and ended up liking it way more than the newer ones. I also plan to try a game called Star sector but so I am mentally preparing myself since I heard its really difficult.

2. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohhh its not even christmas but Santa's representative is here...

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  3. German

German Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I’d love to get “The Walking Dead A New Frontier“ since I love Telltale Games and recently finished the walking dead. I really enjoyed playing some stealth games like Aragami.

4. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    One zombie apocalypse order coming right up!

5. ddadain

ddadain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Requesting Star Wolves.

I've clocked several hundred hours in Stellaris already and another dozen or so hours in FTL... what's another space-themed RPG time sink in our still pandemic-y world? :3

Just finished Tales of Arise and found out PS3 emulators are working fine now, so currently am playing Tales of Graces f again (platinumed it back when my 1st gen PS3 came out). Arise is definitely a much more finely in tune game but seriously, felt a bit like a cake-walk... even Chaos difficulty still can be "won" just by doing "auto" to finely tuned load-out. They got rid of "skills" or strategy for the AI (A artes or B artes heavy / or focus on healing / stay away from the enemy etc.). Bad change. Good thing is side-quests are actually tagged now so you don't just randomly backtrack to places you've visited trying to see if there are new side quests out.

Biggest drawback though is that BAMCO decided to go to "pay-to-win" route in locking in some centrally important skills to each character into 3 separate DLCs. Used to be, DLC Costumes were just that--Costumes. Now, yeah. They even made 99 items locked behind a paywall.

I'm excited to play the new Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous when it goes on sale in 6 months. 100% the last game, but it had hella-lots of bugs on release. I'm still waiting for Cyberpunk to get GOTY/Definitive edition before buying it on sale.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  6. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I’d like to try Syberia 3. As for gaming escapades, haven’t played much PC games (did buy a few on sale tho) since summer school. I am still a gacha addict tho so I at least login each day for certain games

7. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    the new epic space adventure awaits you in the station.
    Done, check your pms. yeah I know the feel of daily login in to games. :blobtongue:

Owl1412 and ddadain like this.
  8. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I endeavor to request the Tropico 4 collector's bundle, good sir.

apart from the 3 mobile games i play, i've indulged in a little start of No Man's Sky, some wanderings in the Kingdoms of Amalur remaster, plenty of chaos-fuelled hijinks in Just Cause 3 and 4, a bit of post-apoc slaughter in Rage 2 and crusading against deranged cultists in Far Cry 5.

9. Benguin

Benguin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:
    Requesting Railway Empire
    *may have been playing it already through some shady means :blob_blush:

My summer has involved getting my degree... move.... work.... work... overtime.... and work..........:blob_catflip:

10. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    Free games yay:blobparty:
    Cannot decide Dirt Rally 2.0 or Call of Juarez
    Which 1 should I pick:blobdizzy:
    Oh no! Time is running out

11. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    your game awaits you at the station my friend. :cookie:

12. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know any of these games. But, let's go with XIII Classic. Anyway, I spend my summer catching up with Trails series. Finally finished Cold Steel II, I wanna continue with Cold Steel III, but people recommend to wait Zero and Azure first.

13. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    Done check you pms.

zephyroths likes this.
  14. Dyice

Dyice New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my i see santa coming to early this year, can i have Street of Fury ex, please. i spend my summer learning how to make game. been trying Godot, Unreal and Unity 3d.

15. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Tropico 4

I was playing Humankind

16. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    both games have been redeemed already, sorry.

Done, check your pms.

I know what you mean dude, I have been keeping an eye on the new pathfinder game for a while now too. I loved Kingmaker and have been hearing people say that this one is an improvement in everyway over it.

17. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    May I request DiRT Rally 2.0, it's been a long time ago since I playing racing game. Nowadays I only playing mobile game FFRK and Pokemon Go, so maybe I need something fast for adrenaline
    Goodbye call of Juarez

18. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    Done, check your pms.

19. RyreGruel

RyreGruel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could I request toren please.

in regards to what I’ve been playing well the list goes Skyrim, stardew valley, Skyrim (again), super Mario galaxy, Minecraft, overwatch, Skyrim (again), stonehearth, and finally I was setting up another mod list to play Skyrim (again)

20. unlucky

Reading List:
    Link
    Done, check your pms.