Spoiler The Daughter is a Former Veterinarian Has Been Abandoned, but Is Very Popular With Mofumofu!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    https://mangadex.org/title/57093
    Description:
    Shiori was a veterinarian who died in a traffic accident and was reincarnated as the daughter of the Duke, Luna. She learned that there were animals in this new world that couldn't be found in her original world and dreamed of meeting them someday. However, her engagement was suddenly annulled one day and she was banished from the country. With that, she decided to embark on a journey to meet new Mofumofu! "Wait for me, my beloved Mofumofu!" Luna's love for Mofumofu explodes!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler on the ending of the prince n the homewrecker?

Mandyj likes this.
  4. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the novel yet (though I'm not sure if I can find it, it seems to be from Alphapolis?) and only read the raw of manga version.
    • Prince got severely beaten in the face by the country's divine beast guardian a.k.a. the father of MC's pet wolf.
    • Said divine beast also knows of how fake the homewrecker is and demands both of them go apologize to MC in person on he'll just remove his protection from the country and let it be destroyed.
    My guess the ending for these two buffoons is actually pretty insignificant like banishment or something. At least MC didn't have feelings for prince although the effort was wasted on her part.

Elisee, lostross, -NEAR- and 16 others like this.
  5. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if we're going with the black haired beauty in this one as well like with possibly ShizexRhonya.

Edit on the spoilers above: I honestly am happy we have decent parents for MC. Though its a shame she had to be engaged to a prick but its great to see supportive parents. And another thing, we have another similarity to Rhonya with this one, being acquainted to someone that could literally ruin the kingdom. Lol. I can sense you fuming with this case @kawaii12345 . This is practically like Orphedoto all over again, except Schneider might be *slightly* better since prior to meeting homewrecker he was actually decent AND got sh*t on by academy cast. Plus, he's lucky Orphe's contractor is a living saint-like human. Here, the wolf divine spirit just threatened to remove the barrier, these two satisfyingly was forced to apologize but are essentially sh*tty people so they actually deserve it (I mean, the literal crown prince is the one breaking laws, POACHING in fact in his ex fiancee's lands to boot. As if her parents didn't have enough excuse to revolt, they just got insulted)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  6. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries man, you have to realize the person I hate most in "The Lady wants to Rest" is Rhonya. She lets the world kick her in the teeth over and over again. It's a case of one time you have my sympathy and support. If it happens more I start to wonder just what the "VICTIM" is doing to enable the abuse. Oh and just to be clear, I can't stand Schneider, Misano, Rhonya's family or the king in that novel. None of them have any business being in the nobility or any position of authority.

This one sounds much better. BTW it's not my religion but most saints weren't idiots, doormats, or people that would turn a blind eye to evil. Just take a look at what Saint Patrick was beatified for

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    Elisee and Creolenerd like this.
  7. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a link on the Manga raw page to the author's profile, which contains a link to the original story. This is almost always the case for an Alphapolis manga.

It has 2 published volumes, and just over 30 more chapters not published yet.

8. That_Guy_Jay

That_Guy_Jay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have a link. I can't find either

9. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    From Mangadex : click the Raw link raw link.jpg
    The author is the 2nd name listed
    manga raw page.jpg
    The WN's are on the first tab, but published works (3rd tab) are the default
    author page.jpg

Also with just the name (works for pretty much any series with an online presence): title search.jpg
    Highlight the title in its original language (this includes being in that languages characters/script/alphabet) and google it
    Title : 元獣医の令嬢は婚約破棄されましたが、もふもふたちに大人気です!
    google step.jpg
    The desired page will normally be close to the top of the results, for Alphapolis it is normally the one with "novel" in address

lostross, MiserableSOUL and Guide1410 like this.
  10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone can MTL the novel, we'd certainly welcome spoilers! Gimme beastmen mofumofu husband spoilers!

charisa, Mifried, moto and 1 other person like this.
  11. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3 came out but I'm curious what the evil bitch is planning.

Boopbup likes this.
  12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. ML so far is a bit of a hit or miss for me. He's not bad, but the pacing for me has affected his ML quality. MCs powers are quite... something.

Boopbup likes this.
  13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Mass update on the manga today so bump. Anyone got spoilers or have access to manga raws?

Boopbup and kawaii12345 like this.
  15. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There were more updates for the manga today. Bump. This seems like a nice fluffy Isekai romance.

Boopbup likes this.
  16. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers on the novel

Boopbup likes this.
  17. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bochucha likes this.
  18. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT!
    A living person cannot be a ' saint/saintess' in reality, to begin with. The title is awarded to a deceased person about five years after their death.

kawaii12345 and Boopbup like this.
  19. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    That is the Christian version of a saint, different worlds and cultures means different interpretations of the word. For example Hinduism has the equivalent concept of saints, but does not have the death requirement for recognition.

Do not force you culture on a story from a different culture.

Plus saint is normally not really the best translation, just the shortest of several potential translations. A lot of the time the word they use also means something along the lines of "Holy Woman"

20. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think some people are misunderstanding the concept of “saints” in the stories here. Saints in these stories are normally attributed to a class of characters with power of healing and are support, and eventually since authors have been making stories with focus about these class types instead of the overused hero and warrior or mage class types, these saint class type’s powers had eventually branched to different kinds, like being able to talk to animals and so on. But it all boils down to one concept, they are usually bound to be the kind ones in the core. Some may be more independent and fierce, but they still end up being the forgiving and good natured characters in the end, hence saint. I don’t think we should be strictly putting them in the mold of what we know as saints in real life since in stories. The “saints” in these stories are a type of character trope. They are not to be compared to actual real live saints. These aren’t stories of real life martyrs and saints who fought for their faith and religion.