Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll scream if Jeffrey isn't male lead. His chemistry with Charlotte is way better and they can banter. He also respects her autonomy, skill and personality as well as supports her better than anyone. He adores her but isn't codependent like everyone else.

I can't see her relationship with Ivan as anything but needy disciple and I don't see how she would either. Their relationship would be so forced and I usually LOVE white haired guys.

2. Yellowing19

Yellowing19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna stop reading this until I Know who is the ml. I REALLY want Jeffrey to be the ml. He deserves to be happy. Like wth he did many things for Charlotte and don't say that he's not the ml. If he's not it then imma drop this.

3. keepdreaming

keepdreaming Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any guesses as to who the couple attending the party in the last panels are?
    Looks awfully like Charlotte and Evan but it doesnt match the outfit they wore under the cloaks.

Hopefully the plot picks up soon too.

boom2424 likes this.
  4. apple292008

apple292008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, it is them just in different outfits.

boom2424 and keepdreaming like this.
  5. Sleepless Owl

Sleepless Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought the first book of Charlotte and Her Five Disciplines. In my opinion, it was the prettiest book from any manhwa :bloblove:
    [​IMG]
    Golden and black, the best choice for an outer box of romance fantasy webtoon :aww: Its dazzling!! I feel like opening a treasure box :blobparty:]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My fav merch from this collection is... the second cover!!! Blue and golden, remind me of my fav ship :bloblove: In the back of second cover, you will see three shadows. I wonder who are they :blobthinkingsmirk:]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The front cover was taken by Charlotte as Aria in black gown. Pretty as always :blobsnow: The back cover was Charlotte in her past. I truly love her attire as archmage!! Every clothes looks good in Charlotte!!
    [​IMG]
    Jeffrey and Charlotte looks so great :blobsnow::blobsnow: Charlotte's post card have Yong Yong-nim's sign and a doodle. I save this post cards in my work place and pray for their happiness ::blobcatsmile::
    [​IMG]
    AND THIS IS THE BEST MERCH FOR ME!!! LENTICULAR CARD AND STANDEE!!! AND ITS A NEW ART AS WELL :bloblove::bloblove: The clothes is similar!!! My happiness now was in the highest peak :blobpats:Its hard to take the photo so sorry for low quality :blobcry:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Seeing those two in hard copy hits different :blobuwu:
    [​IMG]
    Its definitely worth every penny!!!
    It was a special episode about Aria and apple twin. They had a picnic with Sir Slyvine (Aria's guardian). Judith said she found Witty (a legendary child story about a kind bear who have deer's horn and wings), but Jerome said it was impossible since it just a child story. Then Aria use her magic to create a familiar who resembled witty so those two will stop fighting :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes: It was short yet the cuteness was overload:blobcatblush::blobcatblush:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  6. Blablalala

Blablalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG i want this can you please share pages from the special section please koreans weren't doing a proper review I'm very curious about the last pages

by the way how did you buy the book :((

boom2424, harmoniche and zozoshawky like this.
  7. zozoshawky

zozoshawky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW.:oops: It's so pretty.l wish i could buy it, but it's imposible for me :cry: also Jeffrey looks so beautiful in that new picture.:blobsmilehappyeyes::aww:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  8. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I 100% agree with you. I guess everyone has their favorite disciple and they are rooting for them. But imo, her disciples are acting like a bunch of needy children selfishly trying to keep her all to themselves with absolutely no regards for her feelings. Even though she's given them the skills and tools needed to thrive in the world if she's not around. All of them except the emporer guy ( I can't remember his name). I think her first disciple. He doesn't really have that "she's all mine and I can't possibly live without her" mentality. As the story went on even Jeffrey showed he had that mentality all along. At the beginning of the story he was favorite character because he seemed to be keeping his distance and respecting her wishes, but then the whole him linking himself to Charlotte (forgot what that was called actually) just kind of killed it a little for me. But, all that being said I still love the story in general. It's one of my favorites. Even though the characters can be a little annoying, they're all powerful as hell in their own right and I like that

boom2424 likes this.
  9. harmoniche

Reading List:
    Link
    in jeffrey's defense, charlotte has shown herself to be very selfish too in a different sense. for a very long time now, jeffrey has put aside his own feelings and thoughts for what she wanted and did his best to support her even if he disagreed with her decisions.

charlotte repeatedly put herself at risk and disregarded her own health and happiness as well as coddled her disciples. i think jeffrey was right to an extent to put the leash of the covenant on charlotte. she doesn't value herself. she does things because she has to not because she wants to most of the time. she has been selfish in the sense that she disregards how people feel about her getting hurt. she needs to think about how her actions affect others more. she always thinks of the greater good but not the good of those around her imo.

10. saraberry

saraberry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Jeffery is the main lead if u look at the first chapter love it appears the same flowers in one of the chapters. Jeffery has appeared with those white flowers twice, and they look the same. Idk but I want Evan to be the ML, but it serious looks like it is Jeffery when u see the signs of the flowers

11. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, it was a good chapter especially when Jeffrey came to save Charlotte
    [​IMG]
    finally we see Jeffrey

[​IMG]

12. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's still not a legit reason for doing that without her permission. And why does she have to take everybody else's feelings into consideration when she does something? I could understand if she was putting other people's lively hood in danger, but she isn't. This woman lived for 120 years( I think) her first life, raised her disciples like her own children, and saved the world. Now here it is, her second life, and she still has to deal with shit. Why does she have to worry about how people will feel when she's actually helping. Imo she's more than earned the right to be as selfish as she wants. She should be able to live her life the way she wants, and nobody should be able to dictate that for her. ESPECIALLY since it's her second life. But I also do get your point and I see where you're coming from

boom2424 likes this.
  13. zelihag

zelihag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive been wondering do you think the author will release Charlotte has five disciplines merchandise in english???

14. Lilac maccaron

Lilac maccaron New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, considering even the other manhwas or novel who More popular than chfd never did that

boom2424 likes this.
  15. Li Lei

Li Lei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who has the raws? Can I ask for a copy pwettty pweaseeeeee:aww::blobmelt::blob_pout:

16. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if I get into the conversation, I really don't like to comment anymore but I find this interesting, I think the same as the other person, charlotte really is a selfish and does not think about the feelings of others, thanks to this, she is to blame for everything that has happened in the plot because she was not sincere with her disciples and did not think about how they were going to react, if she had talked to them, nothing would have happened, charlotte puts the safety and well-being of others first that she even she is very considerate of enemies. If she treats with shit it is because she so wished, she could have gone to live far away without worries but she kept looking for the disciples and to solve the problems of each one, she cares about the feelings of the people when she helps them, an example was tenzel, she thought of eldow and was willing to sacrifice herself to save the enemy, if you get a second life, you're not going to make the same mistakes, Charlotte continues to make mistakes so other characters intervene in her decisions because they do not want her to continue doing the same thing. Charlotte... She thinks that everything is her fault and that she must solve it, we already saw that the same vermon thinks that he is an object, Jeffrey told him that he was not an object, therefore for Marvel... the archimages are only tool tools, In the most recent chapter we saw that she did not know what to do despite having Evan by her side, she still did not know how to solve that problem, she did not have a plan and could have been hurt, Jeffrey appeared just at the moment where she did not know how to solve the problem.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  17. harmoniche

Reading List:
    Link
    It's especially bc it's her second life that she shouldn't be so self sacrificial. She has barely done any living for herself the entire time. She was either focusing on her disciples or saving the world the entire time basically. I'm not saying Jeffrey was completely right to do that but Charlotte repeatedly does reckless things at the expense of the people she holds dear. How do you think her disciples and Jeffrey feel when she is constantly putting herself at risk? If it's her second life she should be more selfish.

The whole reason she came back (or so implied) is because she didn't find LOVE FOR HERSELF and she didn't do any of that in the first season and even really in her second life.

Yes she can do whatever she wants but it's pretty shitty of Charlotte to repeatedly disregard everyone's feelings.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
    PrismPixie likes this.
  18. echanisa

echanisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait..so ure telling me that this manhwa already has 90+ chaps and we still dont know who is the ml?? if no then im rooting for jeffrey yes

19. Melo-nie

Melo-nie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck?? does this mean she ends up with Evan or Jeffery???????