Recommendations dreamy mc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by eredffe, Sep 25, 2021.

1. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    novels with dream like mc( doesnt have to be perfect/ prince on white horse). like you know where even the most stoic/straight/ taken people will sqeal and simp for him/her.

gender doesnt matter

no harem

dont recommend SL,TCF,ORV.SSS class suicide hunter

an example: Scum Male’s Whitewashing Manual and the ones i mentioned above

IrregularPerson likes this.
  2. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol you had me at TCF. I totally was going to recc Cale even if he’s a frustrating hot pepper. If you’ve already read those ones I can only suggest Legendary Mechanic. It has a similar found family theme, and MMC’s pretty charismatic, the only thing is if you don’t like business model themes.
    There is also “back to the 60s: farm, get wealthy and raise Cubs” it has a FMC that is the “strong independent business role model” but primarily that it’s slice of life rather than plot shenanigans.
    And lastly “It’s Hard Traveling to the Future after becoming a Man” (I never remember the title correctly so, Author: Madam Ru) She is frustrating by her own right and if you can read ORV, this is a cake walk.
    I usually read BL novels but I can recc these comics with killer and admirable FMCs
    Kill the villainess. I don’t love her but she charismatic and that’s what matters.
    Touch my brother and you’re dead. It’s more comedy
    Carrier falcon princess. Who wouldn’t adore a bird
    Scream queen. Boss lady
    Cheating men must die. Boss lady

eredffe likes this.
  3. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    Top tier providence, secretly cultivate for a thousand years. MC have a talent that make him handsome af. The novel is quite a fresh air from all the cultivation novels out there because MC just cultivate diligently and never left his sect.

eredffe likes this.
  4. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you ~~~~