Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Daneya

Daneya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t want him to be the ml, I want Joseph to be the ml, and if not him, then no one tbh.

Nekocchi, bmgy02, Creolenerd and 6 others like this.
  2. broo

broo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    osmanthusoolong likes this.
  3. Sha.1

Sha.1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sits and waits for more spoilers

4. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In recent raw looks like cossette is now targeting Joseph. I just hope that demon doesn't have any strong manipulating abilities or take Joseph under her control.

Janu123 likes this.
  5. The Blue Moon

The Blue Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowww, so now it's time the story will be near the ending? :blobnosebleed: Will you translate the side story too? thank youuuu~ :aww:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2023
  6. crunchypatata

crunchypatata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually didn't know that there are sides stories :aww: I think book 5 does not have them(?). I checked KKP and I can't access the last few chapters. I would love to purchase them if I only know how using my card, I'm not Korean so~~ :blob_teary:

I hope someone can spoil them for us :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

[Redacted]

7. broo

broo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By.Eve likes this.
  8. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!

I don't tell feel bad that he was stabbed because what they did to the first duchess was messed up

81ganzy, Pansy25 and Sarahlin like this.
  9. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just decided to read the manhwa a few days ago (while doing my design project ᅲ﹏ᅲ) and I saw everyone curse the father (including me lol) but I tried to learn his upbringing and his childhood, like why he became such a major a****le. I read that it was because of the imperial family who asked him to get rid of the 'fake' in order to avoid disaster and as I read more chapters, their family is the empire's shield which they must always neutral and absolutely hold enormous responsibilities.

y'all may disagree w/ me, but I wish they would become a family. her father kinda reminded me of my dad. he was taught to be always strong and not show any emotions. he didn't know how to show affection until he met my mother. even after years passed, he started to open up a little when I reached my teenage and left the house for college. so yea, I try to see from his standpoint, but it's still absolutely disappointing how the father didn't do anything when his own daughter received a dea*h sentence

however, I need to read more chapters to see what happened to the previous duchesses, does he have redeemable qualities or just plain bast*** :blobsad:

MIAspy07, yoshee, SofiyeJaan and 2 others like this.
  10. Depressedpotato

Depressedpotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree! If there was an ML, I’d want it to be him :aww:

11. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I am fine with No MLs, I just want to see the MC try her best in life and become independent and powerful without anyone's help and then have a Male lead, who will support her to do so later on.

girlwhocriedwolf likes this.
  12. crunchypatata

crunchypatata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Redacted]

That's the last of book 5:blobupset:
    Please someone spoil the side stories :blobsob: :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

VelvetColors, Mmie, geckin and 34 others like this.
  13. Lucifer2475

Lucifer2475 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you think Caitel and Regis are best dads then you have to read 'IN THIS LIFE I'LL BE THE MATRIARCH'.....The Dad of the MC is so cute and handsome and he treat his child like any other parent will treat their child...he does not ignore his child just because her because her mother was a commoner and she died while giving birth to the MC

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    shiory, cjburaira, By.Eve and 8 others like this.
  14. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there spoiler about the side stories?

15. ScarletSkies

ScarletSkies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML? Is it the blond guy?

16. Kakachan94_

Kakachan94_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about this too

Lxina0 likes this.
  17. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically no. Cosette died at birth and her body was possessed by a demon. So technically she’s just a vessel so can’t be called his daughter

Also she deserves the position of the successor considering how hard she worked in both her lives. This has nothing to do with the father

And she was mostly like this because that’s what she thought the successor should be like because That’s how the father acted !!! It’s all on the stupid duke . Everything is his fault

Also no matter what the father did, that is her home where her family(the maids and knights and brother) are AND she deserves to be the successor considering how hard she worked both her lives. Father isn’t even a part of the equation! She just needs to thrive and be happy now

Also no matter what the father did, that is her home where her family(the maids and knights and brother) are AND she deserves to be the successor considering how hard she worked both her lives.
    lol it’s more like We don’t expect a redemption arc or any guilt or anything cos she’s not human who went bad after trauma. She’s just a demon so that’s it . End of

lila_cerullo and Wr3n like this.
  18. Selha

Selha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was in the process of dropping the manhwa because I thought the grand duke would get off scot free, but I couldn't have even dreamed that the ending would be so satisfying. Honestly couldn't have asked for more.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    lila_cerullo likes this.
  19. Delta-97

Delta-97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, tell me what happened to that maid named Mina, who helped that Cosette execute Keira both in the previous and the current timeline?

20. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also no matter what the father did, that is her home where her family(the maids and knights and brother) are AND she deserves to be the successor considering how hard she worked both her lives.
    oh I am literally here to find that! I don’t see her being mentioned anywhere