Chinese The Little Priest’s Cat (Lion) Diary [BL]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by enklaires, Sep 24, 2021.

1. enklaires

enklaires Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 小祭司的养猫 (狮) 日记
    Author: 天洛水
    Link: https://m.shubaow.net/200/200820/
    Total Chapter: 241 Chapters (completed)
    Tags: Transmigration, Western Fantasy
    Description:
    [Your ancestor is dead.]
    ???
    [So you are gone.]
    ?...!!!
    In order to save the life of his ancestors and ensure the continued existence of his future self, Mia had to return to his previous life, in the ancient kingdom of the sea, to save the Emperor who was supposed to be a generation of great man but was raised up as a brutal tyrant... I really want to beat this squeamish, arrogant, nasty, and narcissistic golden Persian cat to death.
    [Your ancestor died——]
    Okay, I don't want to. To break the righteous tyrant, we must start from small things. With the great mission of saving oneself (mainly) and saving the historical line of the world (incidentally), Mia tries to correct someone whose three views have been crooked... Wait, how can it be in another sense? Bend up???
    A certain King (pinch his chin): "I already understand your love for me... I, now, allow you to dedicate yourself to me." (Quotations from a certain King who was so nervous that he almost forgot his words.)
    Little Priest (pinched by the chin): "???" I am not, I don't want to, don't talk nonsense.
    Mia felt that this was not possible, he felt that it was time to succeed the mission (dead) and retreat (escape).
    However...
    —— Did I succeed in my escape today?
    —— No.
    Personally experiencing the tragic encounters with the sweetheart in front of his eyes again and again, the certain King who finally discovered the truth: "...hehe." (The blackened strips are rising frantically.)
    [Childhood Sweetheart, King x Priest, 1v1, HE]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    Deleted member 343155 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting:aww: