Recommendations Well written reverse harem

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Bjkan, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Bjkan

Bjkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there's obviously a lack of decent reverse harems out there, the existing ones are written purely for the sake of it and there's no authenticity, probably for cheap smut.
    I'm looking for a reverse harem with PLOT, 3-dimensional character's and a non-dormat female lead. I would prefer a harem ending but a 1v1 end is ok too. I'm looking for a novel with a queen fl with a lot of dudes after her

2. Aranha Vermelha

Aranha Vermelha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorites:
    —Chitra: Manhwa. The plot is unique, with the gacha game elements and the MC is a countess trying to build her territory. I like the female lead, she’s strong, smart and overall a good character. The male leads are all great and the first reverse harem that I found where they aren’t pushy and disrespectful. I don’t know if it’s up to your standards, but I think it’s good. Oh yeah, and it’s a true reverse harem, not 1v1. The only complaint I have is that some guys are possessive at times, but it’s not extreme and if you like yanderes, maybe it’s your cup of tea.
    —Empress’s Harem: Manhua. It was way better than I thought. The female lead tries to build a business and is rather smart. The male leads are interesting. The main difference between Chitra and this one is that Empress’s Harem takes place at a matriarchal country. The MC reincarnates there and covets the throne of the Empress. Also reverse harem, so far no specific ML.

For both novel and manhwa, you could give “Men of the Harem” a try. Honestly, I haven’t read a lot but the plot seems solid so far. If I remember another novel, I’ll tell you.

3. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok men of the harem is garbage don't read it

One of my favorite reverse harems is an anime called hiiro no kekera

Manhua
    It looks like I've fallen into a reverse haewm

Ur better off filtering them for urself but bato has the best of them

https://bato.to/browse?genres=reverse_harem&sort=views_m.za