Resolved Manga I read a while back and want to revisit

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nectarina, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Nectarina

Nectarina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So a while back I found this kinda cute manga, I don't know if it has a ln or a wn. From what I can remember the protagonist is a little girl in service to this noble household even after her mother's death. I believe she had light or orange-colored hair and green eyes. At the beginning of the story, she finds a baby dragon while looking for her mother's ring I believe, and she helps it. I think she keeps coming back to it for a little while but on one of these trips, the girlfriend of the count finds her and the dragon. The gf is wearing her mother's ring and so she asks for it back. The woman says it's not her ring and accuses her of coveting her things and stealing the baby dragon she has in the woods. An argument happens, a monster interrupts, the ring is retrieved, a knight kills the monster only to turn around and immediately recognize the girl as a part of the royal family to his people. This guy is what's known as a draconian I believe and decides then and there to protect her and bring her back to their nation. The knight had black hair and black eyes.

That's basically the first chapter, does anybody recognize it? And if so does someone have a name?

2. Nikko Anderson

Nikko Anderson The Second Apprentice of The Fourth Librarian

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Ordinary Emperor.

3. Nectarina

Nectarina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! That is exactly it! Thank you! <3 I couldn't remember the name for the life of me!

4. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ordinary Emperor