Discussion TCF// your fav ch/arcs

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by eredffe, Sep 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tell me your fav chaps or arcs of tcf. i wanna know :blobtaco::blobtaco:

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T FINISH TCF AND DOES NOT WANT SPOILER *** SPOILER ALERT*** ( possible spoiler in the comment sec)
    or you can be like me who doesnt care :p:blobpats:

2. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf is a tcf

3. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have any favorite moments from that novel, but I guess I really liked the part when he summons an ocean for the whale tribe and they use that to swim up and battle the white star. Don't really remember it to well but if there's one moment I want to see animated it'd be that one.

4. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the arch where he pretends to be the vampire king’s pretend son.

5. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel Trash of the Count's Family

6. NovelSchemer

NovelSchemer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trash of the Count's family
    I liked the part when cale partook the test of the sealed god and also the times when cale smack the back of the white star's head!

7. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read the manhwa
    so I have to say I like cale
    did you see those red eyes
    they make me wanna make him cry
    I just realised I read ch/arc as chara...
    oops

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    eredffe likes this.
  8. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I like the arc where Cale Henituse first got his fire of destruction and used it at the elf village. He didn't know there's a price to pay and that just cracked me up. Him vomiting blood and fainting big time and everyone just panicked and hurried to kill Arm invaders.
    2. The arc where Raon is undergoing his first growth phase so Cale has no choice but to use his shield without Raon as it's in the middle of war. Left with no choice, he finally answered the Superock as he said that it's the duty of adults to protect the children. That was so touching I teared up.

Actually, I like almost all arcs. It's just a little inconvenient to type this now as I am travelling. Oh well. :blobpats:

eredffe and Uncopyright like this.
  9. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The arc where Cale is undergoing the sealed god’s test and goes back to the “past”/parallel world as kim rok soo. I think some people thought it was boring or dragged on too long but I like that it gave him some closure. I mean a loooot of his allies died in his world after all. Wouldn’t be surprised if he had PTSD

Uncopyright likes this.
  10. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My favorite lines, cause it is funny:
    WS and Cale's First Meeting:

• Just who are you?

Of course, the problem was that the final boss continued to speak in Cale's mind. There was something that was an even bigger issue.

‘How does he expect me to respond to him?’

Cale started to frown.

‘Am I Eruhaben-nim or Raon? Do you think I can speak in people’s minds?
    It's not like I can just randomly shout, ‘I am XYZ!’ in the middle of the battlefield!
    Cause even in the middle of such serious situation, Cale's perspective is :blobjoy:

And also here, my two favorite "pick-up lines" from the two clowns villain:
    The White Star smiled brightly.

“You and I are fated to be.”

‘…What kind of chilling bullshit is that? Has this bastard gone crazy?’
    The sealed god continued to speak.

• It was your heart that defeated me.

You have overcome this test.

As for favorite arcs:
    -The first Sealed God's test when he send Cale to Earth#2 where he met a parallel Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo. Most especially the korean characters like Park Jin Tae and Joi Ho-shik and monsters like Steeled Hawk Noona and Mr. Rabbit.
    -The battle in Gorge of Death, even though my Raon is MIA cause of his 1st growth phase. Cale is super cool when he used Super Rock's power.
    -and the fluff scatter everywhere in the story such as:
    *Alberu going back and forth in demanding Cale to call him "hyung-nim" if Cale pleases him and "your highness" if Cale is irritating him :blobjoy:

*I also love when Choi Han is forced to act but all of his allies just wanted to :facepalm: cause he is super bad at it.

*Raon saying Cale is always right except for when Cale is spouting about his slacker life and rest time when in fact, according to Raon... Cale is someone who destroys a cliff even when the instruction is only to drill a small hole in it.

*I also love Clopeh and Mary's tandem which always make Cale speechless. Clopeh for worshipping Cale as his non-verbatim: "my hero, my legend". And Mary with her innocent sassiness like when Cale said he is holding a bomb, Mary distanced herself saying that Cale told them if it is dangerous either beat it or stay away and since she can't beat Cale, she decided to stay away. :blobjoy:

*And of course Cale being a daddy to On, Hong and Raon.

*And also Cale repeatedly beating his slacker life to death while raising flags here and there. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Okay, I am being long winded again, sorry. Just because it is my favorite TCF :blobsweat:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    eredffe likes this.