Spoiler Moto Akuyaku Reijo Makimodotta node Ouji-sama kara Tousou Shiyou to Omoimasu!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by augacutan, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Diced54

Diced54 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used google translate for this so I'm not sure if the translation is accurate. These maybe potentially wrong.

Aisha and the Chef(?) eventually get married. Before the wedding ceremony, Aisha and Lupina meet up. Lupina and Aisha have a heartwarming hug. I think Lupina acts as the Flower girl

At some point in the story, there is a banquet which Lupina and the others attend. There were a group of men who were bad mouthing Lupina - something about being a perfectionist and a bad person? Lupina scares them off but promptly leaves as she still feels bad about her past and well words hurt. Dominic spots her crying and stays with her. Dominic gives her a handkerchief to wipe her tears as well as try to cheer her up. A bit later, Dominic requests to have a dance with Lupina

Xi-hime, Mangagirl4, Opelia and 23 others like this.
  2. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it would be better if the prince is not the ML. I mean, it's not that I hate the ML but considering to what he did to Lupina from the og Timeline? no gurl. He's better off with the Og Fl. I want Lupina to fall in love with someone better than the ML. I wish the authors will STOP pairing MLs like these to our FLs. ._. Yeah they had a 'very sad' story and reason but they hurt Fls ( who are innocent and has nothing to do with their sad experiences in life lol)

thank you for the spoilers! ^^

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  3. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But do note that Japanese women are mostly masochists, so please don't exoect much. I put my hope too high on many Japanese novel/manga/anime before, but somehow they're always end their stories with annoying jerks paired with a kind hearted (stupid/weak/useless/brainless) FL. Instead, they left the good, soft & kind hearted 2nd ML to end up being alone like whyyy?? :blobtriumph:
    P/s: Duchess of the attic is an exception! FL is brilliant, nice & strong! I love her so much! and she left the ML because he's a stupid & major jerk and marry the 2nd ML:bloblove:

4. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All of these stories are all fiction. What people like to read and write in fiction doesn't correlate to what they like in real life. I know straight guys who like reading bl and asexual authors who write extra smutty fanfiction. A better way to say what you originally stated would be "These kind of masochistic web/light novels are really popular with Japanese females."

Be careful what you say. Statements like yours can come off very racist and incredibly offensive, even if you aren't trying to be. It sounds like you're generalizing a subsection of the population based on something relatively minute. We, as foreign consumers, also only get exposed to a tiny fraction of a niche genre of media. We are only able to read this because someone picked it up and decided that they wanted to translate it.

5. Rikkujin

Rikkujin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the spoilers! I know now that I don't need to waste my time on this sorry manga with a shitty ML. Too bad since I like the FL and baby allen. It's always this annoying MLs that makes me drop tons of manga and novels ugh.

lostross and BananaChi like this.
  6. Diced54

Diced54 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't hate Domnic as well. He did break off the engagement which is a bad move in itself especially considering the pain FL went through unfortunately due to the consequences of Allen's death and the carriage accident. I'm kind of annoyed with most of the characters especially the adults as they pretty much gave up on her and caused her to become 'bratty' in retaliation. I rather have Dominic just be close friends with her rather than be a couple.

I'll admit I kind of want to see the new timeline Dominic as he seems to end up becoming a dork trying to emulate his future self (a bit funny imo). I wouldn't mind seeing an argument between Allen and Lupina as I wouldn't appreciate being stuck in a Time Loop where I was stuck in most miserable point in my life so far.

7. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the yandere-ish vibes of baby Allen. I'm a sucker for a cute family relationship with some yandere-ness sprinkled here and there.
    But the basic plot is such a bore. The MC ends up with the ML who isn't fundamentally evil but the dude fell for someone else and broke her heart in their past life so maybe she could explore new love rather than rehash this shit? She is the most boring character as well since she doesn't do much except for mope around and cling to the ML emotionally despite saying that she'll let go. She has this super gloomy aura whenever she is alone and it isn't romantic, in my opinion, it's toxic dependency on the guy who dumped her (again, he isn't evil, but that doesn't negate the fact that he did in fact dump her for someone else).

To conclude, this is a good 14 on the pH scale.

Enmea, Xi-hime, evanesco99211 and 6 others like this.
  8. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we know that dominic will end up with mc, and same. I don't like it. Doesn't he suppose to feel the same pain that mc felt over and over again bfr they end up together? Like from dream or memory? Eventho it's not his fault in this timeline, he should apologize or make up for anything he did. I don't like the fact author just brush off his mistake like that.

gracecfe and lostross like this.
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    DISCUSSION
    A part of me probably has dropped the manga already in my head (haven't read past ch.2) but because its shoujo, I'm keeping it in my tab until I got free time to spare (probably seeing the manga end and checking the reviews). Frankly, since its fiction, I do not mind MCs ending up with bad MLs. We've seen worse and Dominic is... slightly better? With the revelation that MC suffered through political schemes and the reveal on why we get time loops, that's the positive of this series (and Allen). The weakest link I have to admit are the leads themselves, MC is salvaged by her chemistry (from spoilers and from what I've seen on the manga) with Allen. I COULD understand OGDominic's side more (like, HEAVILY pushing it) if it explained that marrying her would put the kingdom at risk given her previous attitude. Ofc, I'm INCREDIBLY salty OGDominic used HER family's rep to boost his status and all we get was a sorry look and not even follow ups on what to do on a mentally broken woman. What I don't get from the spoilers is why or how he stayed on Angela's home THEN required another family's rep buildup. If he WAS worried with his bride to be's prospects, then while difficult, once he ascended the throne, investigate the series of political schemes surrounding MC. Sure, baby Allen could've continued to be treated as an accident but the mistakes MC did (excluding Angela bullying) should've dropped a few red flags, no? Plus, it WOULD give him more excuse to end the engagement, still sh*tty but its better than "Hey, I needed your family's help but I FELL IN LOVE with the woman I used to live with, I'm REALLY sorry but there's not much I can do to make it up to you other than be guilty to some extent." (Ofc if I remember ch.1 right, MC dies a few days after to look like an accident I presume? Hence, time loops). I agree with the comment I WISH Allen was the ML (but cousins? Era-wise, its fine, plus they're nobles. Pure-blooded reasons and all that. Its a JP author where Japan wouldn't mind this pairing) just basing on the spoilers.

10. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, if the prince id the ML I'm not too annoyed since I've definitely seen worse.

Can I get some spoilers kn cute family moments?

Arekushieru and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  11. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh so the prince is rly the ml?

12. Ritsuka

Ritsuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m glad that everyone think that her being with the prince is pure shit! Like I don’t get it! All the jap authors be like”wahhh the douchebag who rejected me ruthlessly in my previous life is in love with my now that i’m better.i must be with him” i hate this the most.i mean if someone rejected me like that over and over again then even if I didn’t hate him i would never love or be with him.i mean you got some self respect and love right.Go find someone better! You are worth it!

13. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually wish for Allen to be the ML (even though it might be quite an age difference... but hey, even my parents have 8 eight years difference so...) and marriage w cousin should be fine in that era (probably). but yeah it doesn't seem to end that way?

Enmea and evanesco99211 like this.
  14. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally-
    I think MC should end up w/ someone else, or even no one, rather than Allen or the Prince.
    One is her cousin(?) and the other hurt her too many times already.
    I think the relationship between the three would be healthier if MC would not be associated w/ ML, so she could move on, and if she would feel familial/platonic love towards Allen and vice versa.

m'sorry for my english, i wrote this at 2nd at night ;v;

Xi-hime, lostross and Lady Lullaby like this.
  15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but ml is dogshit. I don't agree with him not being that bad, he's still bad. The only good thing is he didn't publicly cancelled their engagement which is literally bare minimum just for an ounce of respect for the fl and ppl not realizing his hoe ass cheating. Is he rlly that freaking dumb to not take responsibility for the fl??? Like he's a whole ass PRINCE. He should know after he divorce her, she's practically useless. Especially since she was accused of killing a baby. Her chances of getting married is 0 because of him. He's character is so dumb. And I hate the fl too. My girl is so freaking easy. Dropping this. Why does every japanese shoujo manga always end like this.

16. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came to see spoil, thank for not let me waste my time. Oh i can see most of japanese authors create ml as confident, handsome, many women love him while fl is someone who is lack of confident, accept scumbag even he hurt her countless time. I m sick of this

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump since the manga updated.
    Series discussion
    Daily reminder that reading some recent comments here, I will repeat that I do not support the ship but will inevitably accept it given that's how the author wrote it to be.
    What I AM SALTY about though is while Dominic is better than most cancelled engagement fiance former male love interest for being sorry AND not making it public, after reading ch.6 MC mentions OGDominic was not fond in the battle of the throne (that's why he chose the heroine), again daily reminder, Dominic broke up with MC because he already had a lover and MC presumably bullied her which might affect how the public will view her as a queen candidate. Again, what I am SALTY in this ship is more about OGDominic using MCs family to boost his influence (and as some comments pointed out, the adults themselves are disappointing for practically abandoning MC in previous timelines that led to her destructive actions). Although this is similar to my previous rant, it still feels off NOBODY considered the fact MC was targetted from all these political machineries. She's a potential wife of a CP candidate so unless Dominic's affair was publicly well known (I mean, MC did bully Angela), attacking her is essentially attacking his influence. Again, there's also the fact MC ONLY got an apology where she lost MORE in this scenario. NO MAN would want to marry her, sure she died a few days later but again, if OGDominic had prep a private annulment, what then?

Spoiler request
    Any spoilers on how they resolve the political machineries shenanigans? Allen relevancy other than the cause of time loops?

18. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the novel's ending? Other than Lupina ending up with Dominic, of course. The last time I mtled (this one was a bit clunky) was a few months ago so I read that there's a part of the story that Lupina is going to get involved in conspiracy of some sort against the king(?) in the future and she was held in trial iirc, so this one's like part of the climax of the novel. Can anyone confirm what this was about and how she was proven innocent?

curly _tea likes this.
  19. Jeonsolmi

Jeonsolmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously I would have 100%read this but the prince is the ml so I can't read this anymore . It's frustrating !!!

evanesco99211 likes this.
  20. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Marriage to your cousin isn't only fine in that era, it's fine today for many cultures, religions, areas. Usually, they make a distinction if the cousins were raised as siblings (if they breastfeed from the same woman, usually they are considered siblings) or in that case it's prohibited but if they are first cousins who aren't in that category, many many cultures consider it okay and sometimes even encouraged (thinking that the marriage will be even tighter and that there won't be any of that "evil mother in law" and such stereotypical issues).

Ps: not expressing my opinion here on whether it is good or not, I'm just stating observations and facts.

evanesco99211 likes this.