LCD The Dark King

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon Ymous, Jan 7, 2017.

1. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh? daily chapters huh.
    This might be a read if that's the case.

2. SillyScream

SillyScream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not quite latest chapter discussion... Currently on 511. But can anyone tell me if its still worth reading any further or will the author yet again throw every single piece of story out of the window and basically restart the whole freaking story again?

511 is where he just got out of the prison oft he dragon family and is supposed to join their guard.

He was a scavenger. Got to be a hunter and alchemist. Nope. Prison. Hunter and alchemist again. NOPE. Architect. Knight. Master. NOPE. Dark Church Elder and undercover Holy Church member. NOPE. Dragon Guard.
    Ffs, this is so ... idk, annoying? Discouraging? Disappointing?

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  3. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. All Author ever did was torture MC to the point he got dementia. That’s not what makes a good dark/tragic. Merely Author clearly ran out of ideas lol.

From the spoilers I’ve gathered, everything with Jenny, including other things is glossed over and forgotten. (No point in going back to reread those moments then..)

I can’t really blame readers for not wanting to continue the story. Oh boy... It just becomes a mess.

Everyone has either died or betrayed MC in his entire life!
    I can’t help but wonder if the Daughter was happy in the end? And how she took all of this in? Her mother killed the MC by killing herself but MC miraculously survived because of the daughter. Was there any happy ending really?
    It’s common in CNs to have good ideas but dropping them which later ruins their novels. I’m a bit scared in reading the Author other novels but I’ll give Astral Pet Store a try.

4. maddox9

maddox9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since she needed evidence she could have asked for it and given him the benefit of a doubt she instead asked him to plead guilty which means she never believed he was innocent in the first place

5. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is far better than that trash novel called "Trafford Trading Club"
    Reason :
    1. it got proper ending
    2. The heroine actually got her memories sealed(she actually remembered what kind of atrocity the MC has comitted for her including killing her entire family) by the alien as final weapon to kill the MC, alas failed. she feel guilty for causing the man she love to commit such atrocity and decided to do a double suicide.
    3. The author himself said that this is the story about a villain, how a villain is born, he was by no mean a hero, he was a villain.
    4. The worst ending that one of his most trusted aide predicted didn't come true(in which the MC fell into despair and destroyed the earth). He instead resurrected the heroine in her undead state to prevent her from falling into despair again and left the earth along with his daughter.

UnknownSaint171 and Arbalest like this.
  6. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She told him to plead guilty because who was against him. Don't forget it was her idol that was accusing the MC. Her father wasn't dumb it wasn't like he didn't know his daughter but the MC IMO didn't do enough to sway her.

7. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I guess that could be called a happy ending..? That's as good as it gets lol, MC had no time to chill at all. I think he could had been the next Leylin what a shame
    I thought you were talking about Strafford trading club for some reason. Isn't that novel still ongoing?
    I haven't read in depth Strafford Trading Club since I dropped it when he eraesed his 'mother' memories for no logical reason

8. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Taffyman

Taffyman Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel was pretty good until chapter 400(?) and onward.
    Basically Code Geass mastermind with advanced tech and crap strength navigating in a post-apocalyptic political environment.
    Now it's some sort of Xianxia novel that made everything cool/interesting the MC did previously worth nothing. I am not sad this is dropped if this story continues like this.