Spoiler Crown Prince Has A Sweetheart

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by augacutan, Sep 26, 2021.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Crown Prince Has A Sweetheart
    Alternative (Chinese): 太子有位心上人

Description:

My name is Shen Yao. The noble ladies in the capital all envy me because my childhood friends are Crown Prince and many princes and marquises. But those were all an illusion as the most annoying person is the Crown Prince. He has disliked her since childhood and even wrote a letter of engagement annulment, try his best to not marry her....... Thus, Shen Yao decided to quit, and broke off the engagement! The Crown Prince was delighted for some time for breaking off the engagement, however...... Crown Prince: "Who is the girl who played polo with Jiang Er?" Crown Prince: "Who is the girl sitting at the same table with Fifth Brother?" Crown Prince: "Who is the girl who is studying together with Kang Yi?" Servant: "Replying Your Highness, she's the lady of Minister of Military residence, Miss Shen Yao." After breaking off the engagement, the Crown Prince couldn't sleep soundly at night and could no longer forget the little green plum/little girl that used to follow him.

Raws:
    https://www.baozimh.com/comic/taiziyouweixinshangren-baimengshesunxianjuyayadou
    Translations: https://mangaowls.com/single/72114/crown-prince-has-a-sweetheart

I just recently found this new manhua. The story looks interesting. FL is so cute! For the ML, I have a feeling that he's a tsundere or kuudere? Is this based from a novel?? I hope someone could give us some spoilers. Thanks in advance!!!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!!

augacutan likes this.
  4. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    augacutan likes this.
  5. twilight_123

Reading List:
    Link
    The mabhwa for this series is out on Bato...:blobparty::blob_pompom:

4 chapters already released...:blobtaco::blobicecreamlove:

[​IMG]

6. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have a translated novel? I wanna read but can't find it.

7. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so is the crown prince the ml or is it the general?? Who's lady of the residence she becomes??

8. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Crown Prince is the ml that's for sure.

9. A_big_simp

A_big_simp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The summary doesn't say that

10. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story should be called the prince is bipolar instead of the prince is a sweetheart because the author try to write him as both a sweet and a tyrant but in the most annoying way possible, like he would be so sweet to her and when they meet again he'll be so annoyed and don't want to talk to her and when she try to make another friend because he being a jerk he would will be watching her and sometime get jealous like I couldn't get past chapters 5 I was so annoy him I even like the the other guy that was being a jerk to her then he because when she around he she is so cute and even when he being a jerk she still be nice to him but where is another guy is being a jerk to her she stand up for herself and they have a rivalry going on which is more important then a guy who doesn't know how to express his feelings well I kind of get it cuz he is still a young kid but man I find this kid so annoying this is why I don't read story when the MC is a kid because she going to be interacting with other kids to and these kids be so dumb

TripleColor96 and augacutan like this.