Spoiler I Only Came To Find My Dad

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 3, 2021.

1. autumn_leaf

autumn_leaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the last chapter of the novel and it has main story of 150 chaps and in total there are 174 chaps so i got some major spoilers
    louie will become the archduke after graduating from academy and it will be announced in her coming of age ceremony and her stepbrother eric will be engaged to karina, the girl twin and r louie guess who is the ml its the cp idris is his name and he gives her a ring to mark their engagement in the last episode and it also shows that the queen grandmother who didn't like louie at first allows the couple to continue their relationship and her perception of louie changed.

2. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!! Can you spoil about the father? What happen to him in the end? Is he still married to step-mom, or be a single dad stay with MC?

Lucy scarlet likes this.
  3. autumn_leaf

Reading List:
    Link
    the croqn prince's parents have died and the queen is his grandmother. The queen did not like louie at first coz she is an illegitimate child. And also when the cp and louie became a couple she opposed them so louie wanted to prove herself so she can stand side by side with her lover. R daddy is jealous though.
    This is just something trivial but when louie graduated and came back idris wanted to hug her but couldn't because alistair started to cough.

He is still married . He will retire from his position. Dame eisler researching something and her son became eisler bank manager or something

4. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, sorry May I ask more so the father fell in love with the stepmom in the end? That’s why they still married Or just stay as friendship partner? Im just curious about their relationship

5. m5nn6t

m5nn6t Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much! I wanted her to end up with Karl ( the boy twin ) but I guess its fine

6. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Autumn_leaf our lord and saviour, thank you for the spoilers !!

7. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me the reason why FL's father haven't eat anything in front of FL up to chapter 24 in manhwa? Someone even comment wether he is a vampire...○.○!

Lucy scarlet likes this.
  8. Multistanzzz

Multistanzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone answer me just for my peace of mind?
    1.Did the father really love his Lover(aka Leah)?
    2. If the father really loved Leah, why did he continue to discuss about his contract relationship with Dame right after learning about Leah's death as if nothing happened and just griefed for like a couple hours?
    3. If the father really loved Leah(btw they were couples/lovers right?) Then why did he have a contract relationship behind Leah's back?
    4. Is that Dame women really nice? If so, then why did she bring up about becoming a duchess right in front of Louis's face when she just got reunited with that "dad". And why did she tell Louis to call her "Mom'' when she clearly knew Louis just lost her own Mother?
    5. Does Leah get ANY justice? I mean her lover was already thinking about marrying with another women right after her death was confirmed. What else did she get? Her purpose was to give birth, be forgotten, and then die.

I'm not even going to bring up the "why didn't he visit his lover" rant, cuz it's useless, but the questions I asked are purely HIS and that Dame's doing(no uncle or shuncle or buncle was involved). So atleast answer these 5 questions please. Thank You.

And also can someone spoil me, does the dad ends up loving Dame?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  9. autumn_leaf

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't actually love each other its just a contract relationship that they have to carry out . The dame wanted the power of the grand duke for things she wanted to do. It is said that her son Eric actually is very good to Louie and also loves her as his own sister and protective of her.

10. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I see, thank you so much

11. Bansheehee

Bansheehee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know but I suspect it’s related to some sort of medicines/ potions that could probably affect his behaviour etc because somewhere in the post above me, someone mentioned abt him consuming a potion in order to deal with his enemies

Zazaisme likes this.
  12. shishuri291

shishuri291 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally I have to read through 11 pages to find actual spoilers

If someone could spoil, I would like to know if uncle:sick:yuckiness is gonna get killed off.. and when

Miya Mizu, eroxaz and Multistanzzz like this.
  13. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the dad loved her mom, why is he trying to get married to another woman? And even after knowing his lover is dead there is no major reaction and still thinking of getting married to another woman. Do you called that love? I don't know if he is a victim or not but he is trash considering from FL's mother's side.

14. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. Im gonna love this shit. I've always hope and pray that this will NOT be another step-sibling trope. But, i swear to god it came true!!. God truly is by my side:blobuwu: :blobokhand: it's a miracle that the author is normal(compared to other who really like a complicated family)

15. Caliii

Caliii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this aint a discussion thread but i just felt so frustrated.
    I thought i would like it at first but i just felt really bad for leah and louise. I dont like that there is a step mom(even if she's good), earlier in the manhwa it is stated that leah did not accept benjamin because he has a husband while the mc's father was taking in a contractual wife(w/o telling her imagine what leah could have felt if she was still alive or he said on his letter but was intercepted?? Idk since i dont see any spoilers but in conclusion it isnt good) . Like wth it seems to me that it is only leah who was fighting for their so called love, it may just be a contractual but still i felt really bad. Plus it will only make our mc's position even more difficult, thanks to her dad she wasnt just a daughter of a lowly maid but also an illegitimate child lol. If he really liked leah he should have just given her the position of grand duchess so despite being low born at the very least she was legitimate. I felt really bad so i might drop this one, i know the author is pouring all his effort to this but this aint just my cup of tea

16. ayuufz

ayuufz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BUKAN DISKUSI

17. Dysnomia_218

Dysnomia_218 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys any spoilers on the story?? Especially with the mc, Louis? Is she kind of special?? After seeing the current chapter (ch 28) it feels like it. Even her mother feels kind of special as well. She appeared again on her dream.. :blob_tilt: Thanks!

18. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow till 11 pages I was able to get to know more or less what I wanted from the story after reading where it is currently at with the manga, gosh people! It’s been explained a million times already that the dad and the mom loved each other. The reason he still has a marriage discussion after knowing of his lovers death was: even though he was deceived by his beloved brother and he’s sad about the death of his lover, he’s gotta keep moving forward even though she’s gone he has something more precious to protect which is his traumatized and abused daughter so he’s got to move on, and try his best to protect her interests, remember she is illegitimate so anyone can contest to her right of inheritance, so he has to make rock solid decisions that seem cold hearted, but are focused on her future wellbeing. Honor, power, and family prestige sounds beautiful, but it is just well decorated crap at the end of the day. Especially in this case where they are branch houses eyeing him, and a royal family upper his stature. At the end of the day, even though this is fiction love does not conquer all. He may have loved her, but he has to put that hurt and heartbreak away in order to help his daughter.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
  19. Farahlolita

Farahlolita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so glad that the step bro isn't the Ml

Boopbup likes this.
  20. darewin

darewin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Marrying the Dame will give the Dad enough power to stabilize the Grand Duchy (most dealing with external threats). After the Grand Duke and the Dame's respective goals are achieved, they would divorce. I think the Duke planned to enter into a contract marriage instead of taking it slow because he wanted to be with Leah sooner since eight years is already too long.

As for why his reaction to learning about Leah's death is only a few hours of raging and punching walls followed by occasionally missing Leah, there is just no time to mourn. If he delays his plans, it will give his enemies a chance. If anything, he's more hurried now since the stronger he and the Grand Duchy become, the better the MC can be protected. I even felt that if the territory was stable, the dad would have stormed his POS brother's village to kill him and take Leah's remains.