How to get together with crush??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by iamwhoami, Sep 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Fort de Knox

Fort de Knox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Starfox Stellar

Starfox Stellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ What above said. Just be brave and go for it.

5. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to the person and ask them out.

Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  6. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Go up to them. Ask them: “hey, would you like to hang out/get a coffee sometime?” If they say “yes,” make plans. If they say “no,” accept it. If they say “maybe some other time,” nod and ask them to let you know when they’re available and leave it at that.

7. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Like just ask them out?

8. Rutabaga

Rutabaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d say it depends? Being a teen and having a crush is quite different from being an adult and having a crush. Are you willing to put in money? Are you looking for a stable and long-term relationship? Do you want to do a simple confession or go on a few dates before actually confessing? (I’m sorry if I sound rude)
    Best bet I’d say if you’re close is invite them with a few friends to hang out a few times before gradually getting them to get interested in dating with you, then invite them on a date. If they’re interested, woo them and do the lovey dovey stuff. If you’re not close, I’d say confession is the way to go. Just do something like “Senpai, suki desu, tsukiatte kudasai” or something, I don’t know. Must be nice to have a crush. I’m jealous.

KirbyNerd9 and Sawanara murasaki like this.
  9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Study well and get an awesome job. You can then hire an assassin and get your crush killed. Bury the crush and dig a pit for yourself right beside. Sleep for eternity, together.

10. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    “Senpai, suki desu, tsukiatte kudasai” - That line is hilarious in this comment oh my god the discrepancy is killing me
    Otherwise that "I'm jealous at the end," it clashing with the overall message is just delicious

KirbyNerd9 and Rutabaga like this.
  11. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't be afraid or filter out what you say in order to be like, just be yourselves and don't always second-guest when talking to your crush.

12. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    How to ask a person out? Sure that is easy.
    How to get together with someone. From my experience? I may be really really wrong, but you have to give it time and be in contact with that person for all that time? I think starting with being friends is good. Cuz then you will get to know answers to such questions as: "Does that person actually date people from their school, class, uni" - I know some people don't and they have this whole philosophy of not doing it.

13. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Have some confidence. Be honest and straightforward. If they don’t like you back then it’s not meant to be, it might seem like the end of the world but it isn’t, in fact they probably don’t deserve you if they can’t see your sincerity and honest feelings

Edit : of course this is all on the premise that you are at least an acquaintance of that person and speak somewhat regularly to them

14. NovelSchemer

NovelSchemer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Act coquettishly?

15. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a task that has confused many. Most have failed be relegated to the friend zone or being labeled creepy/insensitive. I wish you luck on your journey, may you join the ranks of the victorious.

16. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are handsome with a well proportioned body, or have a lot of money, or a tragic backstory, then simply asking them out would do.
    Else, be brave, thick skinned and persistent, keep asking her out while keeping TPO in mind.
    Finally, if you have enough time at hand, then go read "A world God only knows" for advice.

Deleted member 38284 likes this.
  17. Galison

Galison Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends in all seriousness if you aren't ugly and they don't have an ego beyond normal humans and you haven't outright pissed them off be confident and ask them out. Again make sure your sex is their preferred one if you and them are the same sex and its clear they like the opposite sex give up. If they are dating/married give up. Basically dont be an annoying prick.

18. warspite

warspite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like what they like, love what they love. To simply put, indulge yourself in whatever their interests are then they'll probably notice you somehow (depends, really). That works on me but it doesn't mean that it'll work on everyone. But if you succeeded, the good thing was that you got your crush, the bad thing was, you're making a fool of yourself by being what you really aren't just because you want them to notice you. Another point to check is the physical appearance (hey, I'm not trying to be rude but it's reality). Good thing there was something to cover up the physical appearance (and vice versa) and that is personality. If your personality is nice, then it's a factor that will lift you up.
    Okay so, I spouted some bullsh*ts but really, just straight up confess in a nice way and don't expect that they'll like you back. That'll only hurt you. If they accepted your confession then that's good, and if not, then that's okay. There's more to life than crushes and infatuation.

19. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Before anything else remember. Whatever might happen is not what will happen. Your mind and heart will come up with ideas that might happen. It normally never happens like the thoughts you we’re dreaming up. What usually happens is they say yes or no. Than that’s it. Life moves on.
    Personally, your best shot is to ask them out before they get to know them. That way you don’t have the friend zone hurdle to deal with. If you go the friend route be warn you may get a better shot, but expect a long a grueling trial.
    The best way is to shut your mind off and just do it.
    What I’d say-
    “Hey, @iamwhoami want to get some coffee later?”
    Than go from there. Just remember I find people respond better. When your confident and humorous. Also remember the world will not end if they so no. So what would you loose if they say no. Nothing. Except you didn’t waste anymore time on a love that will never be. It gives the weight on your shoulders breathing room. It gives you other options. I’d like to say deal with this as you would in life by moving forward.
    I wish you luck

20. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Boldy ask them out!! :blob_grin: