Forgotten Title 2 BL novels - gangster x youngest brother & run-away kid x school idol

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by k.inn, Sep 28, 2021.

1. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think both were completed or at least the last one was completely translated. I believe both were modern Chinese novels as well.

Gangster (gong/ML) x youngest brother/young master of a rich family (MC/shou)
    • I might be mixing up two novels but I think the MC was the youngest brother with multiple half-brothers. I think he transmigrated into a novel?
    • All of the half-brothers hated the MC because he was the only one who was favored by his dad
    • oriHost dad was a scum who got together with women and then left them as soon as they had children. The only exception was oriHost who he raised personally
    • MC gave up his inheritance and split it among his brothers - which lead them to finally try to understand MC. Once they found out why their dad favored oriHost, they freaked out and finally accepted MC as their younger brother
    • Brothers later became brocons but MC didn't really want anything to do with them at first
    • Gong is a gangster/underground leader (?). MC went into his hideout by accident

Run away MC (shou) x cold school idol (ML/gong)
    • This one was a short story. I think it was about 30-40 chapters?
    • MC ran away from home because of the pressure from his mom (single-parent family)
    • MC was picked up by the ML and brought home
    • ML is also a student, older than MC
    • ML's family didn't question it and welcomed MC
    • ML was a school idol (?) but had no emotions. He renamed MC "Happy"
    • MC later found out that he was named after ML's cat that passed away
    • ML's family later explained to him that ML only names things he cares about "Happy" but MC was different to him. MC later returned and lived with ML's family after he found out that his mom passed away looking for him

Thanks for your help ^^

2. Yakinori

Yakinori Human

Reading List:
    Link
    First one is Death Progress Bar, I think?

k.inn likes this.
  3. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :D