Recommendations Wattpad

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Writer_Luna, Sep 28, 2021.

?

Do you read Wattpad creations?

1. Nah

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. Yah

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Meh

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Whut?

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Writer_Luna

Writer_Luna Professional Liar

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone who doesn't frequent Wattpad and probably read less than 5 Wattpad novels what are the odds of finding authors from Wattpad on nuf? And it has also come to my notice that new novels are very hard to get noticed (sadly so name a Wattpad novel (new or old) you would recommend
    Not translations

2. phreakinsane

phreakinsane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've been told by our fellow nuffians wat pad is bad at getting authors work stolen, although it may sound irrelevant I'd rather stick to royal road or scribblehub vs watpad... honestly I've never even tried it though just avoiding due to the rep.

3. Ywmikki

Ywmikki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on wattpad from 2015, for three year he was the app I was in the most of time, but shitty update after shitty update made it really unrecognizable. It always recommended the same stories over and over again, the motor search never give you the thing you want, even if you put the novel name letter per letter right it doesn't give you the novel you were searching for. Because it doesn't protect the Writers well enough a lot of novels got taken partially out to be put in other sites by the writer with a note "I'm going over at...." It started as an app for amateur writer and reading free novel, it didn't have video ads after every chapter and the coins were put soon after the ads were added ; after the icon update I only use wattpad for offline reading. If you want some novel recommendations it would be "Unconditionally" by mAy_justimage about werewolf the author is really good at writing and the plot is gold. There're a sequel but it isn't finished and the author dissappeared for the last three years
    I AM still very sad at what they made wattpad become; if you were using it between 2014/2016 congratulations you've seen the GOLGEN AGE of Wattpad, at that time he was THE app for reading novels

4. superdelicate

superdelicate cat facing down

Reading List:
    Link
  5. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate wattpad. Authors get their work taken down often, titles were removed from my library (then trying to find the stories again was impossible). At one point I couldn't scroll down without being redirected to an ad page. It was fixed but there are a lot of issues that pop up.

6. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh... It's like I USED to read there back in the day but I don't now. I uninstalled the app but I still have the account so I visit the website sometimes. Honestly, the app has more ads than the website. I only installed it for dark mode.
    As for recommendations, "Not good! The villainess is muddled" is pretty good.

7. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pick the second male lead by Harui
    A BG QT story. This is the story that got me interested in QT novels

MMWO likes this.
  8. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    All the good novels that I used to read on wattpad are now moved to CG, Foxa, webnovels and scribble hub:blobsmile:

Ywmikki likes this.
  9. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    True, the good novels are either published thus they delete their Wattpad content (but still keeping the story) or moved to other sites that are more profitable