Being a riajuu is not good

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    You see, when you're a riajuu, everywhere you go people would be looking at you. Sometimes you just want to... you know, have some meals, play bowling and watch movies. But then everyone was like looking at you. And you can't say anything to them because you know you're hot and people like looking at hot people.

When you do something bad, people will insist on you being innocent. Like these is no way that XXXX just stabbed someone, right? It must be slander. Some jealous guy must have done it and made XXXX the fall guy. Ain't no way someone so handsome and of high birth would commit crime, right?

And then when you go to the library, you eventually get these bitches who think they're entitled to conversation time with you. Like literally, there's this girl who suddenly get mad at Ai-chan because Ai-chan didn't talk to her when Ai-chan went into the library. Ai-chan didn't even know this girl. But for some reason, she thinks that Ai-chan is avoiding her.

Ai-chan told her that Ai-chan didn't even know her, but she said since we studied in the same library and she has her name on her nametag, that makes us close friends. Ai-chan was like, "What? What? What? How does that even compute?" Then Ai-chan asked the librarian to explain to her that just because we were in the library together, it doesn't make us friends. The librarian instead went into a tirade about how it makes sense for car companies to keep producing old designs because consumers will shut up and give their money anyway.

Exasperated with everyone around Ai-chan being such assholes, Ai-chan decided to skip school and run away to France. Ai-chan removed the window in Ai-chan's room because that was the shortcut to France. The long option is to take an aeroplane into France, which is a problem because there is a 50-50 chance of being eaten dead or alive by saxophone sharks in the aeroplane.

While Ai-chan was contemplating on how best to deal with the mahogany pianos on the prowl in France, assuming Ai-chan just jump into France without a parachute, the crown prince came and demanded that Ai-chan start assembling the car window. Ai-chan told him to "do it yourself' or to "hire someone to do it, with money". Instead he got pissed and stabbed Ai-chan's in the kidney stone with a piece of broken papaya shell.

Ai-chan died right there. But not before finding out that such stabbing caused the people to lose faith in the monarchy and a violent revolution was underway. Before Ai-chan finally woke up, the country was on the verge of civil war, with tanks and giant ducks and shit.

So anyway, what was the craziest dream you can still remember?

2. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    One time, I fell asleep and dreamt about being in a live action Muppet detective movie. And the scientist muppet was my colleague who was mentioning dumb ideas to the investigation team.

Then I woke up wondering why I was talking to a muppet who could only mumble gibberish.

Ddraig, AliceShiki and Ai chan like this.
  3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *clap clap clap* Ai Chan's dreams are always a sight to behold~

4. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    When I first heard about the so called friend. I can’t help but remember a prayer I heard.
    upload_2021-9-28_15-42-59.jpeg

With friends like that who needs enemies. Lol

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    Alixiron, asriu, Baldingere and 3 others like this.
  5. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying to sleep looking at my door in near pitch black room. Door slowly opens as a dark figure (like the marrionet in fnaf) slowly crept up to my bed and slowly inches its face close to me, with me paralyzed and my eyes following its every movement.

I saw details of its face, twas of a laughing/crying mask and it did a shhh gesture and proceeded to arch its back while raising its other hand high up and proceeded to try to stab me.

With andrenaline instantly surged, I was able to catch the hand and was now locked in a power struggle, the dark figure was too strong that it slowly reaches to my heart and while the object is extremely near to my flesh, the dark figure with the mask slowly crept its face to me again and slowlt removes the mask.

Behind the mask is another mask(inverted laughing/crying mask) but with another glaring feature, eyes as Dark as the darkest object, or even eyes darker than a near pitch black room.
    As it penetrated my chest, i woke up the next morning.

Oh did i mention the object it tried to stab me was a fork? That was some funny dream :cookie:

Ai chan likes this.
  6. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a pterasor zoid perched on a building in the middle if town. It was roaring out, but everyone was acting like life was normal. I think I was trying to buy grass seeds

Ai chan and mir like this.
  8. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember most of my dreams, but I'm pretty sure that 90% of them involve games that I played before sleep.

For example, there was this dream where I was fighting the main character of the game I was playing, then we become friends or something and then I died in the middle of the journey and then got ressurected as a ghost but nobody comment about me being a ghost. Just like casually ressurecting dead party member using Phoenix down in games or something.

Ai chan likes this.
  9. kkgoh

kkgoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was told I only had one day left to live.
    Could've been cancer, could've been a Final Destination type ending.

After 30 minutes of shock, confusion, and anxiety that this was how I was gonna go, I made peace with myself and then just sat there with a Mohito. Didn't even bother calling my next-of-kin.

Just like this.

Or could've been just this.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  10. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is "pterasaur".

11. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, thx.
    My dictionary couldn't fix it

12. Hazel00

Hazel00 Highland Knight | From Karsuk

Reading List:
    Link
    I sat on top of a black stone, slowly closing my eyes and chanting some incomprehensible words repeatedly.

Thunder struck my body repeatedly, it was so loud, even i feel that the whole continent shook, i even cough some blood. But i keep trying to persist and not fall and fainted.

Then i realized when i woke up, i dreamed about being a monk who's trying to achieve immortality and got struck by heavenly tribulations.

Other times i woke up from dream, and woke up again, and again, for like 4 or 5 times. It's like dream inside dream inside dream

13. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking the first part was real...Japan.

14. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not good but i want to be one like pongsjisan :blob_coughblood:

15. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    There is this dream, where I am somewhere normal, like home or outside somewhere then somehow there is a battle going on, it differs from dream to dream in what is going on (like one time there were giant zombie dogs attacking the world) I am either fighting or running away and one of my powers being able to fly, somehow I find myself leaving earth and lost in space or in the universe somewhere then as I come back to earth, I find nothing (no buildings, no civilizations, no animals, no plants...) just big vast plane like some kind of world map and the world turned from 3D to 2D, it is weird XD

16. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai Chan honneh, this uncle is legit Riajuu. And I enjoy it.