Spoiler Heavenly Roommates

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by augacutan, Sep 29, 2021.

1. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Heavenly Roommates
    Alternatives:
    Homemade Freshs / The Studio Apartment's Divine Spirits / 자취방 신선들

Description:
    As a rabbit who lost her baby to a tiger, Myoryeong is infuriated by the cruel ways of the jungle. She delves into spiritual training to become ine and create an ideal world, but her resolve weakens with time. Just when she's settled for the status quo, the god she serves sends her down to earth with an impossible quest: finding the "udumbara," a mythical flower that will save the human world. Her partner is none other than Hanho, the very tiger responsible for her baby's death! Will the two enemies set aside their past conflict and rescue humanity?

Raws Webtoon (Official):
    https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list?titleId=758587
    Translation (English, Official in LINE / Tappytoon): https://m.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/heavenly-roommates/list?title_no=3208&page=1

The plot of the story is unique and interesting. It has quite a good start. ML is really cute and borderline naive! There are also a lot of funny moments between the FL and ML.
    Is this based on a novel? Or is it an original story?? The raws already have 32 chapters, but there are only 10 chapters translated. I can't read Korean, I hope someone could spoil us. Thanks in advance!!:aww::aww::aww:

lostross likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

lostross likes this.
  3. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it too. And it sooo good! I hope spoliers would come soon!

augacutan likes this.
  4. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The early chapters have a pretty art but now recently the drawing is changing, and more simple and not gorgeous like it used to be

Shame

And i feel like the author kind of forget of the original plot, like how the rabbit tried to study so she can pass the exam, but now it's like she doesn't bother to study anymore