Recommendations Manly couple with MC (seme)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by blessedcruisader, Sep 29, 2021.

1. blessedcruisader

blessedcruisader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, Im looking for a novel where the MCs are a manly couple, but out of the two of them the mc is the gong and the ML is the shou. I really like the fantasy/mystery/supernatural genres.

Also, I doubt anyone can help me out here but does anyone know any novels where the MCS are reversible, but the novel isnt tagged as reversible. There isnt many novels tagged as reversible that interest me. But i dont really expect much so i wont get my hopes up on that.

2. Nitalaxxy

Nitalaxxy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sha po lang
    Vanguard of eternal night

3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Stone Age Husband Raising Journal
    Submissive Emperor

4. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beloved Husband
    Stone Age Husband Raising Journal
    The White Cat’s Divine Scratching Post
    Home of the Zerg
    Mr. Melancholy Just Wants to Live a Peaceful Life

As for reversible couple, the one I love the most is Thinking of Deer Fei Fei but it is tagged.
    Most of the novels of author Wu Zhe is Reversible but I’m not sure if it is tagged or good as his/her writing is a bit more mature for me and so I’ve only read one novel.

5. Rollandx

Rollandx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there, I recommend I Managed to Ditch My Single Status in a Survival Game. It's completed and you can check it on novelupdates, its genres are horror, supernatural, etc. The MC is gong and the ML is shou, the fact is that I can't recognize it until the last chapter :blobpats::blobpats:. At first, the shou is stronger than gong until half of the story (I guess) then the gong becomes the strongest in the end. The background of this story is a little familiar with Word is Online, read for a more joyful and interesting story. Shh... They look like a reversible couple (in my opinion).

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/2395/?st=1&pg=2

This list maybe help you