Spoiler The Predator’s Fiancé /포식자의 혼 약자

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Nov 10, 2020.

1. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s R15 :cry:

2. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted 19+ snusnu :cry::cry:

Laerta, Chaosnumber8, Viliel and 8 others like this.
  3. sushiigirl

sushiigirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg it's finally here!!!

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  4. lylac

lylac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please:blobpopcorn_cool:

5. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based from what I could mtl from the comments in Ridi, there are definitely some K-readers that were upset that it wasn't R-18 / 19 :blobsweat:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  6. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont undeestand much, but i dont like the manhwa, many precious conversations got cut and also the snu snu, come on, thís novel s concept is not new, one of its charm is steaming scenes betweens them and the interact they have

Laerta, ErryChu, Blubberbun and 4 others like this.
  7. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Drawing a manhwa is very hard. They needed to reduce the story and cut many scenes. Unfortunately, many precious moments got cut in that process.

8. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this theory
    What if the time Elisha remembers she escaped from Jacob is before she became full on crazy? Jacob tried to cover her "death" as suicide but eventually got rescued by Lucerne. However, when she recovered she is now crazy and not in the right mind(probably why she couldn't remember it). Then Lucerne wiped out the family that hurt her.
    Now I just need to know why she didn't remember having a relationship with Lucerne and even having a kid with him.

9. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She might also have fake memories by request to the dark energy (whatever that power is) of her daughter. I think it was the daughter who has turned back time, because everyone else was already dead by that time.
    There’s also a chance that MC has met Lucerne the same way she did in the current timeline, otherwise the sudden change of events is not very logical. There’s also a chance that Carola has ruined her face more because of ML’s interest and not because of her husband’s cheating.

ariane09, RakaSarkar, Laerta and 25 others like this.
  10. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILERS
    I just started reading the manhwa adaptation (up to ch4 TL, no raws) and the premise looks interesting. I am wondering about the logistics of some of the R19 scenes though.....

Sorry if I ruined this for some people...

Assuming that he was really "fingering" her (according to translation) for 2 hrs straight or most of 2 hours, I just can't fathom doing that activity for that amount of time???

His fingers would come out looking like raisins and she'd probably be sore after like 15 minutes..... I am like????? I know this is fiction but it's funny the author is setting up ML's unquenchable sex drive and decided that one way to show that was "he fingers her for...uh...2 HOURS...yea readers must understand ML is a sexy stallion that can't get enough of fingering for 2 hrs hehe"

...there's no way she'd be continuously wet for 2 hours from fingering alone unless ML has GOD fingers from that ML halo, maybe author has experienced this irl ??:blobthinkingsmirk:

Even if it was something like he ate her out for 2 hours or some type of foreplay I would be skeptical too....ML must have a steel jaw....I guess if he were to do that for 2 hours it would be possible b/c he has snake powers / is a snake(?) = snake tongue??? I'm trying to apply questionable novel logic instead of real world logic but idek anymore
    I haven't read the novel so idk if this will happen for this novel too (most likely will) but every dang time I read something like "they have sex for 5 days straight" like in I Became the Male Lead's Adopted Daughter or Ever Ever After's "MC and ML go at it like rabbits for 24 hours straight", how does one go on for that long??? Do you just not get bored???

There's also descriptions of "ML doesn't let MC sleep and they do the deed for the whole night until dawn" in misc novels and I'm still like ???? I can understand like 2-3 hrs or 4 hrs w/ intermittent breaks but is this actually humanly possible in life or is this just supposed to be reserved for novel world??? This is not a rhetorical question....

One of the most believable things I've ever read was Eclot from I Fell Into a Reverse Harem finishing prematurely b/c he was a virgin before sek w/ MC. I keep reading about these mythical virgin stallion MLs in other novels and it just doesn't add up

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    Shendee90, clowangel, Laerta and 13 others like this.
  11. sushiigirl

sushiigirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It is possible to have sex all night. You just take breaks/naps

12. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:

OK well, it's time for me to live a full life
    I'm signing out :blobsmirk:

Creolenerd, DOHere, kingini and 5 others like this.
  13. kae1104

kae1104 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read the novel till chapter 24 where they get married and goes to a hotel for their first night. They haven’t yet done it just that it’s ML doing the f!ngering in the hot tub I guess. I wonder when the next update for the novel chapters will be

Laerta, ErryChu and Tt123 like this.
  14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of Lucia, when it was revealed that they actually had a relationship in the past but she didn’t remember

Shendee90, rero00, Laerta and 6 others like this.
  15. AzzuuzzA

AzzuuzzA Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please give me link of raw novel n

Where can i read raw novel for free?

Laerta and SofiyeJaan like this.