Spoiler Cinderella wasn't me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rero00, Jun 26, 2020.

1. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, do you see in the latest chapter in manhwa? What exactly happened? I don’t understand the reason why he cancels the magic contract:blobpensive:

2. Kyhle

Kyhle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this request maybe too much but if anyone can make a TOC, that would be great. Reading all the discussions between the readers and not getting the main spoilers is quite dragging for people who wants the spoilers without discussing. It may sound kind of lazy request but hopefully someone could help making a TOC. Thank you! If I offended anyone with this post, I apologize.

manvugu, leyeh2 girl and iamwhoami like this.
  3. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do u make a TOC??

4. Kyhle

Kyhle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know but i have seen some spoiler threads where there are TOC at the first page of the thread. I am too slow when it comes to this kind of things.

5. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manhwa up to chapter 21. ML CAN ACTUALLY see the future, but only a little bit into it. After MC rescues him from a manticore at the hunting competition (a whole other scheme, that one), he tells her that when she receives a letter from the North, she should go find him.

It happens not long after they get back to where the nobles are all gathered. It was a letter telling her about the fact that someone tried to kidnap her sick mother, and ended up severely injuring her.

With that, she thought thought that ML had a hand, but really he knew who orchestrated it.]

6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make it a habit to check a subforum's pinned posts or FAQ when you're wondering about something.

Since I'm here I'll just direct you to it for now but try to ingrain the habit into your surfing life.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

@Spoiler Curator is a public account that you can access to make a post in the Spoiler subforum. Details are in her signature.

When you have created the post, you can return to your regular account and edit the post. Any registered NUFfian can edit Curator-chan's post aside from a few blacklisted members. When you're done, all you have to do is report the post so a staff can push it to the first page. If you notice anyone abusing Curator-chan, please report them so an investigation can be done.

7. Just_Call_Me_Leanne

Just_Call_Me_Leanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the current chapter (21) and will leave this for future spoilers to come (specially for the FL and ML romance, I really like them lol)

Also I've read that the novel has been dropped (forgot which site it was) but can it still be read it there or was it deleted? I still want to read it ever though it was dropped in the middle.

Thank you.

Boopbup likes this.
  8. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can people stop having moral discussions over things that are obviously a result of a plothole or lazy writing.

Question on spoilers:
    How does FL fall in love with ML?
    If this has been answered before, sorry.
    Just curious because in the previous page someone said she threatend to kill him when she found out the truth, but in the end they have twins

Sherlockisk, pakapang and verraol like this.
  9. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure about how they fall in love but she did get super mad thinking he was making fun of her all the time she was proposing... but they are already passed that in the latest chapters

10. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Cesio like her when she was Jemjem's gf?

Liliss, DOHere and rock.doll like this.
  11. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did save her but I personally feel it looked more like he noticed her than loving her...

Just For Spoilers likes this.
  12. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:

13. Lonefire

Lonefire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying to understand the ending. Does anyone know what happened to the FL and ML? It seems like they ended up together, but how?
    Did ML become a prince?
    Did FL still stay as the successor of the dukedome?
    How did FL and ML manage responsibilities in different places?

14. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I gathered of cesios “childhood”
    so it’s all his aunts fault, the deceased empress, she made his mom abandon him because he has god powers or smth and it would threaten her. even tho the mom is the older sister, she obediently does what her younger sister (deceased empress) tells her to, even her younger sister chose her (mom) husband.
    i think cesios mom was an illegitimate child, that’s why she has to listen to her sister and everything because I read that since childhood she relied on her siblings to live , I’m not sure tho but it would make sense
    ok anyways, the mom and her husband gave cesio up for “adoption” and left him at the marquis, the mom promised to pick cesio up after 5 years but yeah, never did. oh and cesio doesn’t have a biological father, because they say he’s gods blessing. The younger sister chose a infertile husband for her older sister (mom).
    I hope it’s understandable

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  15. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some Spoiler sobre cómo 's the revenge where be done? I want to know how is going to suffer this sh*t ex-boyfriend

16. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it means that the original royal blood was from the former empress’ side, not the emperor’s side? I’m a bit lost in their family tree, because the art in manhwa and translations mentioned only the emperor who’s being manipulated by another noble.

17. Danxxiii

Danxxiii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So his father was actually infertile and his mother used god’s power to make him be born. The empress (older sister of his mom) had forbidden her from givin birth as she would lose her power in favor of the boy born using God’s power. His mother is available to use god’s power but has a weak body and needs her younger sister for protection. Ml’s father was even picked out by the younger sister (younger sister has no powers and I believe they r twins or atleast looks like that. I may be wrong) in a very calculative move as the man was infertile. The empress had no idea of his birth bc his parents hid him away but after 5 years they got tired of living in fear and always having to be careful so they decided to make the marquis take him in. So the empress never knew of his existence and as he suffered abuse from his adoptive parents he planned to take revenge on empress. But she died before he could do that. He hates his parents the marquis too
    Honestly the mother is a piece of shit for purposely using god’s power to have a child but then when that child is 5yrs old just abandoning him. Like wow u only lasted 5 yrs and then your maternal instincts left u

18. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think so

Boopbup likes this.
  19. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it that everyone something happens she just suspects the ML and hold a knife at his throat???? Like WHOOT IS HER DAMN PROBLEM she is starting to piss me off.

20. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML managed to trick everyone for a long long time. I mean who wouldn't be wary of someone who deceived others for a long time?