Spoiler Please be patient, Grand Duke /Finding Camellia/참아주세요, 대공

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by limueee, Nov 29, 2020.

1. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no english version for a lot of novels. You buy the raws and mtl it. This novel is serialized on ridi so you can read the mtl from there.

https://ridibooks.com/books/2369004758

Not smut so you can just make an account easily without needing to provide info.

2. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OMGGG
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  3. ayayawae

ayayawae Member

Reading List:
    Link

4. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an image from the latest raws

ayayawae likes this.
  5. ayayawae

ayayawae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow , thank youu

Berry.Blast.20 likes this.
  6. Celly RIvers

Celly RIvers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    News from "Finding Camellia" novel author, she said that the english translation of the novel will be published on Manta App, on 2021.10.06.
    I cant' upload the post's pictures here, but you all can check the news on the author's instagram.
    The author's instagram: https://www.instagram.com/j_soye/ @_j_soye

(My personal opinnion: Finding Camellia was one of the novels that i wanted Tappytoon to translate, but as Manta was the one responsible for this history, it's not surprising. And it's better to have a english translation than none. So, for me it's good news. Hope it can be of free acess too, just like the manhwa)

7. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I don't blame her mother... YES SHE KNEW THE MAN WARE MARRIED AND SHE STILL COVET. But what can you do when you're an innocent and clueless btch that was seduced by a noble man who can't even keep his dick?? YOU GUYS SHOULD BE BLAMING THE FATHER. The mother did her best to raise her daughter by sacrificing her body. You guys ignores that once you the story said she sold her body after having a love affair with a married man. TBH, THOSE COUPLES ARE TO BE BLAME, THE WIFE IS TOO MUCH OF A POWER HUNGRY(ENOUGH TO SACRIFICE HER OWN SON JUST TO GET THE TITLE) WHILE THE HUSBAND IS A MANWHORE WHO CAN'T EVEN KEEP HIS DICK.

You blaming a mother because both she and her childsuffer and still sacrificed herself just to feed her daughter while giving a chance to a btch who literally sacrificed her own son.

DON'T GIVE EXCUSES LIKE "OOOOH SHE JUST LOST HER MIND CUZ HER HUSBAND CHEATED" THAT DOESN'T GIVE HER ANY RIGHT TO ABUSE BOTH CHILDREN.

THIS IS WHY PARENTING IS HARD. YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY ARE TEENS WHO DON'T LISTEN TO HISTORY CLASSES. THIS IS RELATED TO A REALITY OF LONG TIME AGO WHERE WOMEN'S ONLY JOB IS TO BE A HOUSEWIFE OR PROSTITUTE WHILE MEN CAN HAVE VARIOUS OF JOBS.

I DON'T REALLY GET WHY YOU ARE FORGIVING A WOMAN WHO ACTUALLY NEVER LOVE HER OWN SON AND ABUSES MC WHILE SLANDERING A WOMAN WHO GAVE UP HER BODY AND MIND JUST TO FEED MC. YES IT'S HER FAULT THAT SHE COVET BUT IT'S NEVER HER FAULT THAT SHE WAS FRAMED BY THAT BTCH, IT WAS THAT BTCH FAULT WHY MC AND HER MOTHER SUFFERED CUZ SHE'S SO SCARED THAT MC MOTHER WILL STEAL HER SEAT AND DECIDED TO SACRIFICE HER OWN SON JUST TO KICK MC'S MOTHER WHILE BEING PREGNANT.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    Phobic_Naina, shikirri, Cooco and 5 others like this.
  8. Dreamyryme

Dreamyryme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh we need to applaud to the author who can create such characters setting sensibly enough for us to have this long discussion about morality and society norm in this forum. :blob_pompom:

I was not really invest in this camillia story, but I enjoy reading people various opinion and perspectives about characters here very much :aww:.

It makes me realize that people have their own opinion, circumstances and experiences to view about these characters. We value human quality differently. It is nice to see everyone debating and conveying their message without forcing other to think like them because right and wrong are, in the end, depend on social norm at that place and time.

Creolenerd, DOHere and LeideLis like this.
  9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so I'm so annoyed with this novel.

1st of all, why didn't he keep the baby of the maid he kicked out? He knew she was pregnant, he thought she did sth wrong and kicked her out, but he magically forgot abt his child or wtf? He welcomes Camellia with open arms, but it's a miracle she even survived in the slums with her mother leaving with not a dime and her father never looking for her. Regardless of what her mother might've done, it was also his child, it takes 2 to dangle, take some responsibility. He only sees his daughter's face after 12 yrs and would've never met her if his wife didn't bring her.
    Actually, he's the one who caused this whole situation. Either marry the one you like, or keep it in your pants if you married someone else. But he wants to have both his political marriage and his lover as a mistress and doesn't care how the women might feel abt having to share him.

2ndly, why isn't Camellia looking for her mother? Ask your father, your brother, even Claude for help, run away if you have to, but how could you not look for her for so long? I wouldn't even let a week pass by to go search for her if I were her when Camellia disappeared without a word and doesn't even know if her mother is alive or not. She might have never seen her mother again if she didn't meet her by accident or her mother wasn't the one looking for her.

3rdly, why didn't her father announce she's a girl immediately after his son returned healthy? There's literally no reason for her to pretend she's a boy anymore (This might be bcz he was away on war, it wasn't clear for me from the spoilers, but otherwise, no excuse)

It was clear to me from the beginning that the Marchioness is the one that kidnapped her own son, to blame it on Camellia's mom. But her mom had to struggle with a child alone and resort to prostitution and later does all she can to reach her daughter. She's the most innocent here, she was made to bear a child for her married employer, then unjustly accused and abandoned and had to sacrifice herself for her daughter who later forgot about her. So yeah, what a great life she had.
    Ok, after reading more spoilers here, the Marquis knew Camellia's mom was innocent, so he didn't even love her. But it was said that she was extremely beautiful, so that's why he went for her. He's confirmed to be a top level A-hole.
    She didn't love him either 'cause she has no intention to even see him.
    So she was probably forced by the Marquis to sleep with him. Even so, she still loved her child. How kind she is, she should be the mc instead...
    And at least the Marquis and Marchioness got their just retribution at the end.
    I was also disappointed in Kieran for letting Camilla's abuse happen, just like his father. Glad he also paid a small price at the end.

I don't think she reminisces of him fondly. Just because she said to her beloved daughter that she has her father's har and eyes? This is the daughter who she obviously considers beautiful and precious having the other parent's features, which is a fact. How does this correlate to her having feelings for the marquis?

She never though of the marquis or reached out to him and just thinks of him as her child's father. She wouldn't even have anything to do with the Marquis family and would live with Camellia for the rest of her life if only her daughter wasn't taken from her. Later she wants revenge against all nobles only after her daughter is kidnapped by the Marquis' wife (and inherently the Marquis himself).

And since it seems like that shrewd maid, Betty or whatever (the one who keeps saying "the Marchioness wouldn't do that, you have to trust her ladyship" and shit like that -_-) knows the truth abt Kieran's kidnapping from the spoilers - I wonder what happens to her.

And to the ppl defending the Marchioness:blob_catflip:.
    C'mon she almost killed her own son and doesn't even feel guilty. Her love for her husband doesn't excuse the shit she did and all the innocent people she hurt (including Camellia, her mom who was only forced by the Marquis and wanted the best for her daughter, Kieran - she even killed the guy who found Camellia in the 1st chapter, and she's killing whoever is in her way left and right with no remorse). Yet she doesn't do anything against the culprit, her husband. It's good she "loves" her husband, but how abt loving her own son?? (altho, tbh, does she truly love anyone?)

Even after she won and the incident was way behind her, she still persecuted mc and looked to start shit. These villainess reincarnation stories seem to be taking a toll on some of you, but there's a difference between those and plain villains. This woman is just evil.

What her husband did was only bring out her true nature. Yes, she might have "remained normal" on the surface had he not cheated, only because she had no reason to act otherwise. Or, she might have not, if something else didn't go her way.
    She's basically a ticking bomb who's ready to turn batshit crazy whenever she encounters any obstacles.

An unfaithful and neglectful husband and father is bad, but still not as bad as a serial killer who would even directly hurt her own child.
    "If the husband didn't do that", "if that didn't happen", she wouldn't have done this - pretexts like these excuse most villains ever (plus politicians). Yes, had there been no motive, opportunities or temptation, they wouldn't have done evil. But a normal person still wouldn't do this no matter how much they loved their partner. And if you would, then you're a danger to society.

Why didn't FL's mom have a "nervous breakdown" then? Why didn't mc? They went through much worse. Because they're not plain vile maybe?
    Yeah, and we should excuse every criminal from now on and get rid of prisons and just have mental hospitals, right?

Thankfully, the criminals are getting tested and jailed if found in full mental capacity. So many criminals have tried for long to claim insanity to escape charges, as if you could get scot free that easily.

Having her heart broken can barely pass as a traumatic experience, unless coupled with abuse and stuff. Let's be serious, she doesn't seem crazy or like she had a mental breakdown, just evil. Have you never seen a crazy person at least in movies?
    I sometimes understand, not excuse, villains who have a real tragic past. Those kind of characters, if they met someone in their trying times, they could've changed.
    Not this woman...even if she went to a psychiatrist, I doubt it would have helped. Just like there is no cure for psychopaths (which is not a mental illness btw), and they will never be able to change. And again, these are facts you can look up.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah she has zero personality...Which makes the whole picture look as if all guys fall for her looks instead. Since she's not that impressive for me, the only compliment I have is that she's not a bad person and she's capable in school, there you go, otherwise a plain damsel in distress. I'd understand if she found a nice soulmate for herself, but the author kinda went overboard with so many dudes falling for her cardboard personality. Just imo tho, each to their own

11. Azka Anees

Azka Anees Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone here knows how to use ridibook??? How to read for free....and what is rental??? Actually i don't know know Korean language, I'm using google translation ....so I can't quite understand all the things completely.....Anyone please:cry::cry::cry:

12. Nidlx

Nidlx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u can buy with one dollar + u can get from each novel there 3 tickets that will allowed u to read 3 chapters without buying anything “ just for camellia’s novel “ < dont know if this 3 tickets can get everyday maybe just every week > ~ “ we’re in chapter 18 if u want to read from the last chapter

Azka Anees likes this.
  13. Azka Anees

Azka Anees Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much:aww::aww::aww:

14. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

THIS SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT... Tbh, there's not a single character that's really good here, the guys are okay but.... MC grew up in that shitty house, shitty dad and mf of a step mother. And she don't love her husband nor her son, ALL SHE LOVE IS POWER. Now she knows that her son don't love her and ignores her. I'm still angry that MC's father can get away without any karma to make him suffer the way MC's mother did... cuz out of all characters, MC and MC's mother was the one who went through such a sad fate.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  15. Celly RIvers

Celly RIvers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You kinda reminded me of something.
    This Story has the perfect setting to be adapted into a visual novel style game.
    Especially regarding Camellia, even though she is a character that i do like a lot, i do admit that she fits perfectly with the type of MC of visual novels whose personalities are more defined with a player's choices during the game.
    (I'm just saying my opinion though).

Creolenerd, Furiae19 and DOHere like this.
  16. CelesKnox

CelesKnox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skimming through this thread and saw people were arguing over Camellia's dad, stepmom, and mom.

So I'll just tell the fact from the novel. Stepmom agreed to marry FL's dad because of his noble title while her dad agreed to marry the stepmom because of her family business (so she should know from the beginning, there would be no love between them).
    Stepmom knew the moment he introduced her to FL's mom, that was love.
    He did search for FL's mom, but he couldn't find her anywhere.

As for Camellia, she searched for her mother for years, but she was so hard to find. She never stopped searching for her mother. The reason why she did it in secret, of course because she didn't want her stepmom to know. Her dad thought he would find her again someday through Camellia.
    Camellia and her mother reunited at the end of the novel.

Well, everyone has their own judgement of the characters but I guess you should know about them more before you judge cause what I saw people here were only assuming about the characters:blobsweat_2: Also, for FL’s mom, she wasn’t forced.

I would pity the stepmom if she didn't do some shit but her behavior was so shitty to her own son and to Camellia and how she only cared about power so no, I hate her.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    angelasatu, Vinilin, shikirri and 5 others like this.
  17. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I wanna ask about something. How many chapter this series' novel has?? And also which chapter of the novel is correlated with the current 20th chapter of the manhwa? I wanna get a grip of this series' pace

18. FictionalPeony

FictionalPeony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the whole series has 121 chapters. I haven’t followed the manhwa recently but I think we’re only chapter 18?

19. ayayawae

ayayawae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleaseee!!!

Berry.Blast.20 likes this.
  20. Farahlolita

Farahlolita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading tones of novels with strong, cunning and overpowered mcs this feels fresh to me, one of the hottest Mls and I just love the fact that the crown prince is bi plus Ml's confusion about his sexuality while falling for her when she was still a boy and him blaming it on the crown prince :blobjoy:
    Throughout the whole novel it felt as if I am watching a real life movie or maybe my imagination is just too strong
    I really never thought that a novel without reincarnation/ transmigration theme would be this good since I'm obsessed with time Travel novels ( I'm even fantasising about another mc transmigrating into the body of marylin ;ML's former fiancée; and changing her fate, it'd be so good watching her try to prevent her household from meeting doom and changing her fate as well as Lia's before meeting the Marchioness..)
    I'll definitely re-read this again, and I'm sure it'll feel as if I'm doing it for the first time

Ciddos, Elren, sepheddy and 1 other person like this.