Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see the same picture :blobjoy:
    But I'm really worried with that cliffhanger

Jem3710, reader_O8, skai.ya and 2 others like this.
  2. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The maids have such a Galaxy brain which means they are smart unlike BX.
    And :blobrofl: the empress eye light up, seem like she’s not elegant anymore. Imagine being the ruler of heaven yet so obsess killing one person who was pretty much the same age as her son and loyal to her(QC), idk what she is thinking.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  3. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no new chap today. but, BUT. On October 1st - October 7th, the manhua will update daily.

DOHere, Jem3710, gracecfe and 11 others like this.
  4. GhoulishGrrl

GhoulishGrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, something big must be happening. I know it's not going to happen but a Halloween themed side story could be fun.

5. Iloverabbits

Iloverabbits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might mean the arc is ending soon~~

DOHere, Jem3710, skai.ya and 3 others like this.
  6. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no-
    • Okay, so Empress invites Luxia over to have a meal. Empress is being real nice to Luxia, because she knows Luxia isn't easy to manipulate & now Luxia is General's people.
    • If Empress were to abuse Luxia like before, & Luxia tells General about it, General will protect Luxia & delay YM's succession with other deities which Empress hates the most.
    • Luxia is being very cautious the entire meal, Mouse thought Empress is going to poison her which is rather stupid as she won't be able to escape the accusations (of her poisoning Luxia to death).
    • Luxia thinks Empress is going to end her like she did with QC (aka turn Luxia into a demon). After Luxia left, Empress facetimes with her underling.
    • He reports that some of the demon crystals have 'sneaked' their way in to the Celestial Realm, these crystals can turn any deity into a demon, thus very dangerous + he has stolen 1 crystal from a high ranking demon & plans to study it.
    • Empress wants to study the crystal as well, so she orders him to steal another one. Facetimes ends. Empress's monologue starts.
    • Empress brags about how she participated in the great war & already knows how deadly the crystals are. Only the ancient high ranking deities & high ranking deities (including her) knows it takes 7 days for 1 deity to become a demon. BUT, what they don't know is that if a deity's aura is incorporated into the crystal, & the crystal is fed to said deity. The transformation process will shorten from 7 days to half a day.
    • So during the dinner, Empress was collecting Luxia's aura, she stores the aura in a pendant. Due to the shorten duration, Luxia's pretty screwed.
    • The next day, Luxia is a welcoming ceremony. She's finally a part of the army & there's like an event where she light's up a Divine Beast soul like how an Olympian lights up the torch.
    • YM is watching this from afar, his face is dark. BX comes to him & offers some desserts she made. YM eats it while thinking things aren't gonna be that smooth for Luxia.
    so empress wants to 'study' it, aka she just want to have it to kill luxia.

7. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    But for it to work, luxia has to eat it and i she knows better than to do that so the plot will be unsuccessful right?

Jem3710, FunSmiles and Ray Levantret like this.
  8. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    XD, your wish has been granted. (kinda)

• The demonic crystals finally appears in the Celestial Realm, causing widespread panic among the deities. One deity is captured because he accidentally ingested the crystal & is now on a path of no return.
    • The soldiers are talking how after 7 days of ingesting the crystal, the deity will become a puppet loyal to the demonic realm, so there's no more hope for him, the only option is for him to die.
    • The deity they just captured is the 8th one who ate the crystal in a span of a month. They continue talking about how scary the crystal is.
    • Upon eating, demonic marks will appear on the deity's face & his/her eyes will turn red. But after that, they will return to 'normal', those traits will disappear, making them no different from any other deity. Only after 7 days, a black demonic mark will appear on their chest. But when that happens, they are difficult to catch. (catch to prison)
    • Now that the crystals are found in the Celestial Realm, the army announces a night curfew to prevent anyone from going out late at night.
    • Mouse & Luxia are sitting on a rooftop, Mouse says QC's death flag is coming earlier by a few hundred years compared to og. Luxia thinks its a good thing, as the demonic crystal arc is the climax of the story & its QC's last regret.
    • Now they managed to revert 2 regrets, & left the last one, they have to think about how to settle the last regret along with what's the fitting punishment for YM, BX & Empress.
    • Mouse is worried that they will deviate from the og plot, aka BX won't feed Luxia the crystal. Luxia mentions how in the og plot, BX spent a few hundred years to realize the one she actually loves is YM, so Luxia plans to speed thing up a bit & make BX realize this now.
    • Which essentially moves forward BX's move (to kill Luxia), Luxia says a selfish yet longing for love person will always choose the choice that has the most benefits for himself (herself). He (she) will not care if others will die or not.
    • Luxia then reminds Mouse that he still has to gain favor from the seal & tells him not to come home for the night, Mouse thinks he already given up on his pride for the mission & now he has to give up his body as well.
    • And now, break up time. Luxia tells BX that her heart already belongs to YM & tells her to not lie to herself. BX admits that she likes YM, but also says she likes both of them at the same time, she just don't know who she likes more. (BX cries)
    • Luxia then says (while crying) she hopes BX can find someone she truly loves instead of swaying back & forth which will hurt her & BX. And if BX really likes YM, she will support her wholeheartedly.
    • BX is feeling a sad & happy when Luxia's brings up the breakup. Luxia says if she is willing to forget about YM & choose her, she (luxia) will be happier.
    • BX apologizes for liking both of them at once, she needs some time to think, Luxia then says no matter who BX chooses, she will still treat her like before. & breakup session ends.
    • Mouse is mad because event tho BX says she doesn't know who to choose, she clearly wants both of them. He's still worried about her not choosing YM.
    • Luxia says she will, after all, if she choose QC, she would've done it much earlier. Luxia continues to say how QC is a fool for loving others & not loving himself & letting others trample over him like a doormat. Luckily he realized this on his deathbed but its already too late.
    • Mouse tears up & agrees with Luxia. Luxia wants to show QC if only he had loved himself even a lil bit, his ending won't be as tragic.
    Pentagon
    Hexagon
    YM, BX, Empress please be gon
    :blobhero:

upload_2021-10-2_15-12-33.png

9. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    her reaction wasn't as big as I have expected

10. GhoulishGrrl

Reading List:
    Link
    It probably hasn't sunk in that one of them is off the table instead of just stepping back.

11. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    QC or luxia crying face broke my heart, the FL, ML and empress are so crude. Cheating, whipping, etc is already bad enough, they still plan to kill him even when he care so much for them even after what they done. I really hope all the original hosts that luxia get revenge for will have a happy ending but alas, I heard that once they sign a contract with the system they are unable to reincarnated. :blobcry: So sad

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  12. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    boys and girls, its time.
    • BX is struggling who to choose, suddenly YM pops out of no where & says he heard BX said she loves him & is so very happy.
    • YM hugs BX which made her realize she likes him more, YM is vexed as w/o Luxia he will already be a couple with BX + w/o Luxia BX will take a shorter time to realize who she likes. It's all Luxia's fault. (t/n: umm, what?)
    • Here comes the crystal part, YM's heart didn't actually foster a physical demonic crystal, rather its a emotional/psychological one. Even tho BX choses him, he still sees Luxia as a pain in the butt, so he decides to get rid of her.
    • Flashback - The demonic crystal was given to him by Empress, YM hesitated a little before accepting the offer. Empress thinks YM killing Luxia is a good choice as he needs a heart that won't waver easily when he becomes the Emperor, so killing Luxia is like training for that.
    • Present - YM asks BX if she could save only him or Luxia, who will she save? (t/n: ahh, the classic) BX is shocked as to why he asked that question, she doesn't know who to answer, YM says if she chooses him, why can't she answer she will save him w/o hesitation?
    • YM then tells the whole story of how he likes her when they were small but she only have eyes for QC, which made him jealous & grew a demonic crystal within him, and if he doesn't get rid of the crystal, he can't be Emperor & blah & blah.
    • BX then asks him if he plans to kill Luxia, this is when YM manipulates her. Since BX asked that, BX must have thought of killing Luxia & not him because he didn't say anything about killing Luxia. (t/n: technically true, he only said to get rid of it)
    • As a prove of true love, YM wants BX to kill Luxia. He continues to manipulate BX into doing it until she finally cracks and agrees to do it.
    the manipulation part is rather sickening to me ngl. so i'm gonna stop right there. but just a note, bx did struggle quite a bit in whether or not to kill luxia.

13. zephyroths

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I kinda want to make a prediction. In the end BX can't bring herself to kill Luxia and kill herself. This will cause YM to have breakdown and he will turn into a Demon thus ruining Empress' plan.

Let's see if I'm right or wrong

14. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    YM is such a piece of sh*t why is he blaming his uselessness on others

15. GhoulishGrrl

Reading List:
    Link
    So let me get this straight. When our boy QC got infected with demon crystals he had to die but when YM has had one for a while suddenly there's a way to remove them? The internal logic of this couple is harmful to my senses.

16. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    Talk about mother and son being the same. Mother is manipulating the son and the son is manipulating his lover. Prove the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
    What kind of person would tell someone you love so much to give something so dangerous to her ex just to prove her love, your automatically risking her life and hurting her mentally. This is gonna to a show when it’s exposed :blobpopcorn_cool:
    Well, I heard that it’s going to be a abusive relationship so I am going to comfort myself they didn’t have a happy relationship in the original

17. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    ah my bad on that, i didn't explain it clearly enough. YM is using 'i grew a demonic crystal in my heart' as an excuse to give BX the demonic crystal given to him by Empress. he didn't actually have a physical one (real, touchable object), its actually a emotional/psychological one.

18. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    it's unfortunate that you are wrong, bx is that heartless.

• Well, BX actually served up the demonic crystal infused desserts to Luxia, she's being really suss during the whole time, her nervousness & extreme hand trembling exposes her, which prompts Mouse to ask if QC's blind, cuz how can he not see something fishy is going on?
    • Luxia answers, QC isn't blind, even tho BX cheated on him, BX still remains a kind girl in his heart. But who knows this kind girl would stab him in the back.
    • When Luxia is about to take a bite, she asks BX why is she so nervous, BX blames it on the hot weather that's why her heart is beating so fast & Luxia proceeds to offer her the dessert as BX keeps staring at it. (t/n: LOL)
    • BX refuses Luxia's offer, Luxia wonders why because this dessert is her (BX) favorite. BX refuses because she doesn't wanna get fat, Luxia then says no matter what BX looks like, she will always be beautiful & then takes a bite of the dessert. (luxia ate it)
    • BX immediately looks relieved, excuses herself & leave. Luxia then says, "It doesn't matter if it's QC or me who made you fell for me in the first place, you still choose the same choice even though you knew I will endure harsh consequences as a result. Makes sense for you to do so when you want to be together with ML, how heartless~"
    • BX leaves & gives a signal to YM who is on top of a tree. YM still thinks its Luxia fault for making him do this since BX liked Luxia which causes him to grew a 'demon' in him. He also justifies his actions by thinking he's the future Emperor, so how can he let a 'demon' in his heart affect him, but Luxia is just a mere orphan, the Celestial Realm can function w/o her. Luxia is the price in exchange for everyone's peace.
    • Later, YM visits Luxia to catch her transforming into a demon & spots a broken plate on the floor & Luxia being a bit tired (weak physically) which causes him to think Luxia is in the midst of transforming.
    • YM invites Luxia to drink until daylight, but little did he know, he had fallen into Luxia's trap.

like i said,
    Pentagon
    Hexagon
    YM, BX, Empress please be gon

A. Talk it out with him [pic reads: please give me 2 mins to let me fry our memories into pancakes*]
    B. Breakup with BX [pic reads: Bad woman!]
    C. Send him away (to leave Celestial Realm) [pic reads: Leaving in style]
    D. Somehow return the curse/issue back to him [pic reads: balala energy: deflection]
    E. Assassinate Empress [pic reads: *idk what it's saying im sorry ;-; *]

*it's actually a pun. the original phrase comes from a song (The longest movie - Jay Chou) , the phrase/lyrics translate to 'let me freeze our memories' instead of 'let me fry our memories into pancakes'
    freeze: 结成冰 (Jié chéng bīng)
    fry pancakes: 煎成饼 (Jiān chéng bǐng)
    as you can see, both phrases sound similar to each other

19. zephyroths

Reading List:
    Link
    too bad i missed. but things are getting exciting now

FunSmiles and skai.ya like this.
  20. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the choices sound good. I don't know which one is the right one.

skai.ya likes this.