Spoiler He was kind if I stopped

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Boaboa

Boaboa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler:aww:

...kinda feel love and hate when ML too cruel force the MC and he will stop if MC share a heart for ML:facepalm:

tabularasa7 and Andrielle Silva like this.
  2. tabularasa7

tabularasa7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The wrestle for a bit, before Hazel realizes she's just wasting her energy, but while Achilleon has his guard down, she pulls a dagger from his waist and points it at his chest (forgot to mention in the last chapter that Achilleon had cut the ribbon off of her hands). He asks her why she doesn't want to marry him and if she wants to marry the King of Petran and she tells him that he offered to make her Empress but he's not Emperor yet, so she won't risk her life on uncertainty and also become a weakness for him. Not to mention him kidnapping a princess from another land is going to put him in a bad spot. He's knocks the dagger away and is like, "Ok, well, I guess I just have to become a man worthy of you." and leaves. Hazel thinks this means he's going to let her go, but then the ship starts to leave, and Hazel realizes that he's still kidnapping her.

This chapter ends the first part of the series. There's going to be a 3 week hiatus before the story resumes in late October.

3. Boaboa

Boaboa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler :aww::aww::aww:

tabularasa7 likes this.
  4. Angelicc101

Angelicc101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thannnnnnk you for the spoiler :cookie: can't wait for second part :blob_pompom:

tabularasa7 likes this.
  5. jeehunst

jeehunst Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!! I hope after the hiatus there will be a lot of updates:blobsmilehappyeyes:

tabularasa7 likes this.
  6. xoxolunar

xoxolunar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

UAGGHHH THIS FXXING CLIFFHANGER?? I'm a bit mad huft. Thank you for the spoilers so far!!<333
    Well, Achille really never let her go nor wooing her in a nice way :(

tabularasa7 likes this.
  7. ViviFreya

ViviFreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all of the spoilers!
    My God Hazel can't catch a break, huh.. no wonder she's kind of reckless and impulsive lol

tabularasa7 likes this.
  8. tabularasa7

tabularasa7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's gotta seize all of the opportunities she can, because apparently they don't come up often...

9. bozakir

bozakir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Previous timeline Hazel was an entitled selfish shitbag. Considering her fathers character I guess apple does not fall far from it's tree. She would 100% jump on Sisef if there was an opportunity. Let's be real only reason Hazel didn't have an affair in previous timeline was because Sisef didn't want to. Novel opens up with her shitting on a maid because maid dared to say Emperor was a better hunter than Sisef. And this “...How I wish he(emperor) had the same taste as Grand Duke Sisef…” Those are not actions of someone who has no feelings for.

That's plain wrong.

"...It was very easy to seduce the Emperor, who was infatuated with her, because he wanted her, and even that was a fortune she could have.
    It didn’t matter whether she was Empress or Princess. As long as she could see Sisef from a distance.
    It was natural for a princess who married into another country to lose power in her own country, but if that other country was the Demophos Empire, which had swallowed half the continent, it was a different story.
    And above all.
    She could always see Sisef from the side. At the time, Hazel had put that ahead of the influence she had on her own country. Even if it broke her heart to see the Grand Duke with her half-sister as his wife, it was better than not seeing him forever..."

She coveted power and Sisef. For that she lied to a (very dangerous) person who loved(or maybe obsessed over) her deeply.

ps: I am just irritated at all the "she is not that bad" reviews and ranting. She is that bad. Almost everyone in this novel is varying degrees of despicable bastards.

evanesco99211, Diaryy and Tasnuva like this.
  10. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one is denying that Hazel isn't without fault (she is partly to blame but what ML did to her was too excessive and unwarranted), but compared to most of the characters she really 'isn't that bad' especially if you consider her position in regards to everyone else. Every other conniving scumbag in the story is in a higher position of power than her and they keep using that to corner Hazel who just wants to stay away from the creepy psycho of an ML and live her life in peace now, so of course people will sympathize with her plight. This is her story after all.

Besides, Hazel isn't like other shitty leads who despite their terrible actions, never learns and still think they're entitled to the love and affection of someone. She firmly decides to stay away from her first love Sisef (though now he's the one acting like an entitled prick to her), she tries to treat Lorette better, and she doesn't give in to Achilleon's harassment despite the fact that using him again would be an easy way out of her predicament. MC may be terrible but at least there's positive character growth on her end...for now. At least until the inevitable romance between her and the forceful ML eventually ruins it.

Wapdyne, Black7, Diaryy and 4 others like this.
  11. bozakir

Reading List:
    Link
    She experienced first hand that emperor is actually a monster (after assuming that as a rumour while enjoying being empress and watching Sisef for years). She flips her "loving Sisef" switch off. With that flipped off there is no reason to marry the ML. So she decides not to see them. I would have conceded on trying Lorette better but Hazel doesn't even acknowledge the fact that she got her killed in her past life. That's not "character growth" thats a roomba hitting a wall and changing directions.

evanesco99211, renuac and Tasnuva like this.
  12. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, at least that's not how I read it. From how I saw it, yes she married him in a fit of jealousy, but that was far from the only reason. Her position sucked, mostly due to her own short sidedness but also due to the machinations of her father's mistress. She was in a corner and he was a legitimate way out. Especially if she was being offered to marry that old king like it seems is happening this time? Their relationship wasn't bad and even became pretty good. She even stated she had enjoyed it. She got blindsided by a plot, probably one for her position or possibly even her Maternal family aiming for her fathers position. The plot wouldn't have worked had the ML not had issues and knowing why she married him. It was a relationship with a bad foundation and neither really tried to fix the foundation so its not surprising it took next to nothing to make their house of cards fall down. IT DOES NOT EXCUSE HIS ACTIONS, but it was definitely both of them at fault. His actions just were plane wrong and insane, but she's not without her faults either. This time she's trying to make it on her own with a stronger footing so that she won't need him... as well as understand some of what went on before.

Fostofina, Boaboa and Maeve Arte like this.
  13. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading all the spoilers i wish MC could just have an open single life ending lmao. I feel like she's not that bad except everyone in her life is screwing her off and turning her into a twisted woman from first timeline. Just... Just give her a break gosh. Let her cut off from all this shtty toxic relationship all around her and she could probably end up the happiest.

14. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically, Hazel did not get Lorette killed in the first timeline. The MC was setup by someone (either by Achilleon or someone else who manipulated the emperor into a misunderstanding), she never actually did anything that would spurn the ML's extreme actions before the whole thing happened (as far as the story is concerned anyways). And while it was shitty of Hazel to harbor feelings for her sister's husband and use Achilleon for selfish reasons, regardless of her personal feelings, it was an undeniable fact that she never had an affair with Sisef (or interacted with him at all during that time), and that she maintained a good relationship with her husband throughout their marriage. Hazel was simply the target of the obsessive ML's jealousy and paranoia, and Sisef and Lorette were the collateral damages of the whole scheme.

Time regression stories pretty much hinges on the premise that the regressed MCs change their actions and attitude based on their first timeline experiences since that is the point of being given a second chance -- to change their fate. So based on your perspective, every single one of them are just 'roombas hitting a wall and changing direction'. At least, Hazel tries to act logically (for the most part) and turn her predicament on her own instead of doubling down on her past selfishness and using Achilleon to get what she wants. So IMO, yes, Hazel did have some 'character growth' though whether it will last is the question. The author has some problems with consistency and narrative bloat in the story (almost 90+ chapters and barely any progress/Hazel's trauma and reactions to ML is pretty arbitrary at times) and, not to mention, it's still ongoing.

Boaboa likes this.
  15. bozakir

Reading List:
    Link
    She seduced the emperor, participated in a fake marriage with a loving affectionate husband/monster. It was destined to end up badly the moment that monster became aware that she lied to him for years and always loved someone else. So "she did nothing until the jig is up" is a bad take.

Things blew up disastrously because she chose to take advantage of her drunk husband and sleeping maids and met with her lover in the middle of the night in her bed clothes plus a robe. If she had "good relationship" with her husband as you have claimed she would have gone to sleep instead of meeting with a possibly drunk ex in secret, alone, in the middle of the night. (Which likely would not save Sisef's life since emperor is a nutjob monster but I'd bet it would have increased survival rates for her maids and Loretta.)

Hazel is being a roomba because she doesn't self reflect on her mistakes or think about them. Sure a lot of regressor stories suffer from the same thing and they lack actual character growth, there are a lot of roombas out there. A kid learning not to touch a hot stove is not something can be called "character growth". Only thing that actually changes about her character is "she is not obsessed over Sisef anymore" and even that was cheap binary flip that happens off screen.

Lignin, evanesco99211, renuac and 4 others like this.
  16. sUezyQ

sUezyQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the updates!! I’m really rooting for them to get together in this lifetime. But I’m getting a serious headache from Archilleon’s thoughtless actions. He’s not realizing that he’s pushing Hazel further from him. :blobalert:

I hope the author takes this time off to think through the plot and speed things up a little. It’s getting way draggy unnecessarily.

I totally agree with you. I totally dislike the previous Hazel. She’s not being fully faithful to Archilleon. We can still tell that she’s harboring feelings for Sisef while still married to Archilleon. While I do not condone her being locked up in the tower as a punishment but kind of saying “you deserve it” deep in my heart

evanesco99211 and globalafair like this.
  17. jujubaba82

jujubaba82 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems that the novel disappeared from the site, I went to look today at the site that translates and disappeared.

https://rainofsnow.com/novels/

18. Angelicc101

Angelicc101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: What will happen then ?

19. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The publisher asked them to stop translating the novel

Boaboa likes this.
  20. Boaboa

Boaboa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    Really sad, but we must respect the publisher especially the author. But i'm can't read or understand korean languages, i can't even sign up for the account if i still want to read this novel... I can only depend on a angel who gives the spoiler.
    Thank you for our angel who give us spoiler:sushi_thankyou:

AnimeHuntress likes this.