Spoiler The maid in the reverse harem game wants to quit

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Wapdyne, Jun 5, 2021.

1. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OtomeAddict your picture is Otis not Ahibalt. The picture doesn't mean that he is the ML.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    Atheris, seekingsnow, JoAnna and 2 others like this.
  2. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen to ogfl (Louise)???

datagirl and seekingsnow like this.
  3. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too

4. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Picture doesnt mean it is ML.

https://imgur.com/7KyK5CS

I dont really know about Loius yet. I just checked the last chapter to make sure it is not polygamy before I actually read the story. My bias is also .....

5. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:camping here for spoilers! Does anybody know what happens to OGFL?

lazynoodles likes this.
  6. Lily.lia

Lily.lia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: if you guys have more spoiler please share. Hope the OG FL didn't become a white lotus

7. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter was all about Irene in panic ordering the maids and staffs to go back to their positions because the aunt was coming. Apparently the aunt was a villainess that hated unordered maids and staffs and punishes them (or tortures them) . She also like to bully the male leads.

8. anvollo

anvollo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone finished this novel and wouldn’t mind providing sum sums (summaries)? (please)

9. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers?

10. JoAnna

JoAnna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not a spoiler. I've put this piece in the review page but this stuff still irks me to no end:

-In the end, we all know that MC will end up with one of the brothers. I only want to know with what kind of mindset will she accept his so-called love? I mean, after watching for SIX lifetimes of them chasing, obsessing and entangling with other woman, now they finally want to accept her? Is she thinking, "O ye, it's finally my turn!" Girl's not even the second, third or even close to the fourth choice, but seventh?? Is it because she's easy, cheap, will never leave and most importantly- always readily available? Man, I really pity her, truly.

-Okay, after six times, MC decided she finally has had enough. That's good. BUT, why the heck would the first thing/excuse that crosses her mind is to open a freaking Café? She could've thought of that cliché and simple excuse of wanting to travel far/freedom. After six lifetimes of being a servant, she still unconsciously desiring to serve MORE people? She's successfully been indoctrinated and brainwashed. What a poor, lost soul. Who knows, she could've been a domineering CEO in her previous real life and the one who put her in the novel might want to punish and put her in her place? Such a pitiful soul.

Disclaimer: There HAS to be some missing pieces of things to connect the dots and fill in the illogical gaps. Otherwise, this book can't be THAT illogical and absurd, right..?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  11. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, if anything, the brother she ends up with will have to fight to convince her that he's NOT ending up with her bc she's cheap/easy/convenient. Six lifetimes of them chasing another girl, and she's never mattered until the lifetime she wants to leave. I don't think she's brainless enough to not notice that they're wooing her so that she will stay, even if it's not the whole reason... And that's where the story plot will come in, somehow convincing us readers that her staying and falling in love with the ml is NOT tragic or sad, but redemptive and good.

She probably didn't think of just taking her money and being a lone traveler partially because she's used to being a maid and wants to take it slow to do something she's used to (but ALSO can see OTHER PPL besides those in the mansion, which IS an improvement), but also because traveling is fucking expensive. You need to pay the travel fees of a carriage, choose a place to stay at, probably pay fees to go to other places, hire a bodyguard or several to protect you as a lone woman traveling by herself... And then do that several times if you're going to always be traveling and never doing another job. Irene's money would run out in no time doing that, and also since she's coming from the mansion of the notable crime family, probably a bunch of their enemies would intercept her and try to torture her for info or whatever and then she'd never get to enjoy the vacation. At least opening a cafe will give her a renewable source of money.

12. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Updates?

13. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: more spoilers please :blobReach:

14. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, i dont understand why they suddenly like her in this timelife when in 6 timelines they possessive with louis???? It s weird concept

15. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of what you find to be faults are answered very early on in the novel. She was never interested in the MLs to begin with and had even helped the ogFL try to end up with the MLs because she initially thought if ogFL would end up with one of them, the novel game (corrected by @Wr3n ) would end and she would return but after many tries later, she was still stuck.
    Because she was still stuck, she decided to just be free. And her freedom was to open a cafe because that was what she wanted. It may seem cliche but it was apparently a booming business in SK before the pandemic and widely popular so based on culture and it's a knovel it makes sense for the cliche. As for domineering CEO, I don't think she wished to be that. Her wish is more of a calming freedom which suits owning a cafe lifestyle.
    From what I've read, it didn't seem they knew they like her until she wanted to leave. Reason is because all three of them have issues with feelings. Forgot about 3rd one but 2nd was said he doesn't believe in love, while the 1st was said he can't trust himself and in turn can't trust others. (Had some mix up that @Wr3n corrected below) So when she said she wanted to leave, they wanted to stop her.

I'll put out more spoilers if I can binge it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  16. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not a novel, the 'original' source was a game with noted bad ends and good ends.
    i think you combined the first with the third, it's true ahibalt may not trust others due to his lifestyle, but the narrative made a whole big Deal out of how he's the one with low self-esteem bc he doesn't trust himself, while the last brother was the one whose Thing was that he didn't trust others.
    Other than those two points, I basically agree with your spiel. even if I already refuted most of this stuff from OP in an earlier post, albeit in a different way

17. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    They probably just read the synopsis and decided to complain after that. It's different to just complain after trying to read it. Like how I'm unable to binge it. Probably just not my kind of plot though I have no issues on the characters. Their personalities were made cliche and over the top but that's just how most cliche plots are so I think it's easier to just say I'm tired of reading cliches than to complain about their choices.

Boopbup, elijahavery and vannaokuzo like this.
  18. Merrar

Merrar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    Someone, anyone, we need spoilers:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

sheisthedemon93 likes this.
  19. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml

20. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need a solid spoiler about who is the ML and what is the plot :blobsob:

zoefleyl likes this.