Resolved (Tragedy) Forced Marriage and Male Lead Died in a Bus Accident

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by shiroitenshi88, Oct 2, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shiroitenshi88

shiroitenshi88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll give the summary.

The female lead fell in love with the male lead and have her dad forced him to marry her. The male lead has a girlfriend whom he loves. During their marriage, never once the male lead treated the female lead kindly and he hated her. The female lead ended up dying due to an illness and her wish is for the male lead to live his life like he always wanted. The male lead goes on with his life and get back together with the girlfriend. On the surface, it seems normal but he was apathetic. When his girlfriend dumped him at one point, he went back to the house during their marriage and seems to lost his mind a bit. In the end, he ended up dying in a bus accident and it was reveal that he ended up having feelings for the female lead and was trying to fulfil her wish for him to live his life like he wanted. He lived his life but it was implied that he was never happy and that the female lead shouldn't blame him that it was an accident that took his life.

Google bookmarks sucks since my old bookmarks seem to disappear.
    For anyone who read this novel, please let me know its name. I seem to remember distinctively it was Chinese.
    Thank you!

Smilingly likes this.
  2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe this one? https://www.novelupdates.com/series/one-night-one-day-one-year-one-lifetime/

shiroitenshi88 and Smilingly like this.
  3. Smilingly

Smilingly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shiroitenshi88 likes this.
  4. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    Heck! What a tragedy!:blobsob: thought it was another novel with good end for both protagonists...was not (should have paid attention to the tragedy on brackets)

Feelings are really a wonder, the characters were victims of this melancholic and complicated love:blob_teary:

shiroitenshi88 likes this.
  5. shiroitenshi88

shiroitenshi88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @hansora Yes! It's this one! I saw it yesterday gee but then looking at the cover and synopsis looks to be a historical. Thank you~~

@Hoouuujae60 It is. I didn't expect the male lead to have feelings for the female lead at the end. The fact that he became apathetic after her death and his monologue at the end are just poignant. I only torture myself with the tragedy tag if it's short haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.