Spoiler The End of an Unrequited Love

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ArguingApples, May 16, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the translator make the site private or have they stopped posting translation at all? Do they have a discord?

LynnLynn likes this.
  5. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give us more spoilers!!!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New
    Please give us more spoilers!!!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

7. candletuna

candletuna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so far i have read until halfway chapter 30 so here's the summary

so fl barged the palace around c20 ish and she was confine at at 'prison' but it was a nice room full of her fav novels and limited edition dolls prepared by ml. and then fl was so worried for insulting the king because she shouted at him when she barge into the palace and calls him 'you' and was mad for disturbing her blind date with some guy before. she thought he wants revenge so that's why she was so mad as she barge into the palace. ok back at the 'prison' she wondered what'll happen to her and tried to write a will for her family. but theennnn ml entered and saw the will, he was like what's with this will? she said it's either she'll die or strip off from her title for insulting the king. ml expression stiffened.

he proceed to tell her some 'story' and ask her opinion about the story. so the story was about the boy has feelings for the girl and the girl also has feelings for him. the boy is so happy his feelings is mutual but cannot shows his feelings towards the girl as he has many enemies. so if he shows that he loved the girl, all his enemies will attack him. so when the boy thought he had get rid of his enemies and was ready to show his feelings for the girl, the girl suddenly say she will organize her feelings and stop following him. fl thought the story was similar to her but she's like no it's not dont me mistaken. she said the guy isnt cool and ambiguous and isnt it better to accept her feelings and fight together. ml was flustered for a moment

Thennn suddenly he went on one knee and proposed to her. he asks her to be his wife. fl was so shock that she fainted lol. he put the fainted fl at the queen's palace(?) or a place for high people in the palace. he told his mother's maid, the former queen to serve fl.

after that fl family was shock why she fainted and ml meets her family and said nothing happen. he said he just proposed to her that's why she fainted lol. her parents were shock and her father ask to meet ml alone so the mother go out.

he father was like "since when did it start?"

ml "since the first time i saw her"

her father was shock angry and etc so he asks why he ignored his daughter all this time. ml said "i cant tell you now but i'll tell you later."
    and their talks went on for some time about political problem stuff bla bla bla and her father said it's all up to his daughter's choice so if she wants to leave or accept it he must respect her choice.

then fl wakes up from her faint lol and ml is beside her. he asks her for the answer. AND SHE SAID NO wtf bij hsjsnc ml said he understand and respect her choice. he asks why and she said that she's determined to move on from her feelings as she said before. she also said that it will cause political problems because her family doesnt support ml the king . secondly she said she will be anxious living with him wondering if he really loves her based on how he treated her so far.

oh and he also told her that he did not ignored her all this time and was protecting her behind her back. he told his mother, the queen to give access to fl to enter the palace as she like.

that conversation was kind of their 'last goodbye'.

after ml go out of the room, fl went blank and sat at the bed at the palace for a few days. without realizing she was just sitting there doing nothing as she's too flustered.

around c30 she asks what is the queen like and she's like oh my i didnt even visit the queen when she's at the palace for so long.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  8. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. candletuna

Reading List:
    Link
    i read the raw version at kakaopage

i'm not that fluent in korean so when i read it i only understand around 65% but at least i know how the storyline is

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  10. ayurino

ayurino Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woaaaaaaaah i wish i can at least understand korean around 20%heheheheh.....would you please translate it for us ??even if you use google translation without edit just anything is okey :):)

11. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, I gotta hand it to her for telling him his little story is stupid. Treating the person you like as s*** and protecting behind is crudy.

12. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best believe I snorted at the part where he proposed.
    King, it's a bit too late now right?

13. candletuna

Reading List:
    Link
    i wanted to translate the novel even if its mtl but currently i'm translating Isnt Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?
    i just finished my semester break so maybe the next semester break i might reconsider translating both BUT depends on my time and situation huhuhu.
    right now i just read the raw until c30 and stop to tl IBAWWMB
    however if i translated it i will update it here ;)

sithkazar, CaelumBlue, pastel and 3 others like this.
  14. candletuna

Reading List:
    Link
    i knowww rightt!! honestly he should be honest with the girl and they can work it out together somehow

15. Anon-chan

Anon-chan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'll tell you everything I know so far up to chapter 74.
    - Ira is tricked by the Empress into attending the banquet. She didn't want to but Effina set a trap and she has to be at the banquet.
    - The empress made Ira join a group preparing banquets.
    -Ira has a rivalry with a girl, Cecil Shirkaya, although Cecil is not in love with Rubellus, she is very jealous of her because Ira is very loved and they consider her perfect.
    -Although Ira has an impulsive personality, she is very intelligent and prepared, that is why Effina the mother of Rubellus wants her to be the empress since she is worthy of the title.
    - There is a friend of Ira who sold her for a seed improvement project. Rubellus proposed her plan to him; the plan was for her friend to convince Ira to be her dance partner in exchange for a huge budget for the southern region of the empire.
    - There was a meeting between ladies and Rubellus sent servants to the hall along with a lot of jewels that are considered a national treasure with the sole purpose of giving Ira as a gift. (When she gives him many jewels she implies it is like an engagement gift) Ira did not know so she was stunned.
    -Ira and Rubellus talked about what happened, she begged Ira to go with him to the banquet. She at first she refused, because she promised that she would accept her decision that she would not marry Rubellus. Rubellus said that she would accept that decision but did not say that she was going to give up and so he sought that way to woo her.
    - It seems that there is a slight romance between Lenny and Elphine who is Ira's brother.
    -From before the banquet Rubellus visited Ira and openly showed that he loves Ira. He says shocking but embarrassing words. (When Ira refused to go to the banquet, Rubellus said that if she did not go he would burn everything because she would not make sense of all that.)
    -The rival Cecil, is someone who is independent and likes her father's work, she wants to be her successor, but her mother has prevented it and has told her that she should only focus on getting married. The banquet lasts three days and on the third day Ira saves Cecil from an infiltrator from the North. That infiltrator plans to organize a coup and assassinate Rubellus.
    -The villain of this story is Tail Quilton, Emperor John's brother, he was greedy and wanted to be the next emperor. But Jhon said that his only heir would be his son Rubellus. That angered him and made things more difficult for Rubellus, he messed with the things he loved the most and broke them. He killed his favorite dog and pointed it out to Rubellus. Tail realized that Rubellus liked Ira and that was why he was cold to Ira.
    -Rubellus was afraid of that and hid all the feelings from him.
    -Tail was very intelligent but without political power, when he had the opportunity he made them see Rubellus as someone weak.
    -Rubellus faced him passively, Duke Wildevinston interrupting his plans without Tail noticing.
    -By chapter 73 he tells Ira the truth and even sees his red eyes, he also confesses that they have the power of shadows.
    - In chapter 74 they have their first kiss.
    Any question you can do, I will try to answer as coherently as possible. I'm sure this English because it's google translation

16. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the new spoiler. This is a rather interesting story. Hope there's a happy ending.

17. NocturnalLa77ie

NocturnalLa77ie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! Tbh, it's these kind of plot that I want the ml to suffer much first before having the fl back.
    And now I wonder about the kiss. After that-- how did the relationship progress??

18. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank guys for all the spoiler so far~ So how is the ending?

sinnerman likes this.
  19. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the ending is like the title, unrequited. Like I hope they could just be good friends, idk couldn't she just be set on a recovery path, while ml learns why what he did was shti, it doesn't have to end romantically :/

20. talexus93

talexus93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. I think they are both nuts. The fact that she “devoted” herself to him for years without any reciprocation is insane. And then the ML proposing to her randomly after never explaining anything to her is equally insane.