Spoiler Naruto/Boruto anime

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Deleted member 369806, Oct 3, 2021.

?

Do you like "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations"?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

57.1%
  3. Didn't watch nor read it

35.7%
  4. Don't care, to me there is no such thing, when Naruto ended, I didn't care about any Boruto

7.1%
  5. Other, please specify in a comment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't find a thread about this so, I made this XD

Anyway, so Boruto the anime started rather dull compared to Naruto and was/is considered a downgrade by lots of fans, but I am one of those fans as well, and while I admit that I do consider it a downgrade compared to Naruto but I do follow it, and finally, episode 218, it was quite the emotional hit (while I am not a fan of dramas and tragedies but the way Kurama left the "stage" was quite "epic"), at least that is my humble opinion as a fan XD

So, here is the thing, when the first chapter of Boruto came out it was hinted that Naruto was killed, and now in episode 218, Kurama the nine tailed beast died and disappeared forever it seems, so, Naruto lost his Jinchûriki powers, now the only thing left is to wait and see how Naruto will leave the "stage" as well XD
    Well, joking aside, it seems that unlike its inspiration Goku (from dragonball) who was supposed to die and replaced by his son Gohan, but didn't and continued to remain the main character of the DragonBall franchise, Naruto will be replaced by his son Boruto after his death, of course not as a hokage but as the main character of the anime (at least, those are my own thoughts on the matter after watching episode 218)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2021
  2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boruto is awful. They couldn't resist the temptation to use nostalgia to bolster sales and continually nerfed naruto and sasuke to make space for the new gen...trash.

3. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    There are probably old threads about it. I watched a few eps, it wasn't bad is all I can say. I've read a lot of reviews saying it's meh at best and nerfs Naruto and Sasuke for some new vilains.

Deleted member 369806 likes this.
  4. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    They are nerfed alot, after all, it seems the age of ninja is heading towards its end or so they keep saying XD

5. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate Boruto with passion.

6. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that doesn't explain power loss, it isn't a magic wolrd with chakra disappearing? They are not old yet either.

7. Trusfrated_Bunny

Trusfrated_Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I have not (and probably never will) watched it. The only knowledge I have about Boruto is that people really love to shit on it. Every post I've seen related to it is either the op hating it or complaining about how it ruined the whole naruto series saying that it was unnecessary.

8. Deleted member 369806

Reading List:
    Link
    Chakra didn't disappear but the ninja world simply just adopted new mentalities and philosophies, lots of nations and people still suffering from the events of that war with Obito/Madara/Kaguya/etc...
    People believing in ninjas and ninja ways slowly disappearing and a new way to deal with problems appeared which is science (scientific ninja tools), meaning that, ninjas are on the decline even in Konoha, it is like a whole new era, think of it as the passage from the middle ages to a more modern like era (author sped the process too fast tho) and with Naruto focusing alot on desk work (his skills as Ninja regressed and he uses the powers of Kurama alot) Sasuke's work is pretty much just spying and travelling around checking stuff.
    Pretty much with the death of the old generation and many of the well known ninjas, the ninjas and the ninja age is gone, it is a new era with new beliefs and view of the world (in peace, as the new generations live in a better more leisury world) but with more otsutsuki in it, the age of myth and scary tailed beasts is gone, it is the era of ninjas with science(chakra powered science) against aliens XD

Understandable, in Boruto season the Naruto world adopted politics, people are less focused on being ninjas and new jobs started to appear in the anime, and the nations no longer see each other as potential enemies but more as allies, there are no more issues with clans and deserters and such, the plot simply changed way too much compared to Naruto, in Naruto's case it was the story of an orphan strying to find his place in a fantasy like middle age sort of era, but Boruto got none of that stuff, as the MC is living in a world more similar to the modern era with a happy family and no one looking at him as a threat, the Boruto season is pretty much the world after Naruto became the Hokage, how he sloved many of the issues of the ninja world and such brought a new different era, and of course dealing with some remnants of the age of myths and tailed beasts that is the ninja era aka before Naruto became hokage XD

Trusfrated_Bunny and Jojo775 like this.
  9. Deleted member 304540

Deleted member 304540 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't seen Boruto but it seems like I'm not missing much. Always liked Naruto though.

10. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I watched a bit of the time travel episode on YouTube it was pathetic they should have had sasuke see some of the big moments that naruto had to go through during “naruto” like getting beaten up when people wanted information about sasuke and stuff but they just had father son becoming from in past instead ugh it was boring

Deleted member 369806 likes this.