Spoiler Necromancer Survival

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Zachary, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Zachary

Zachary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Title: Necromancer Survival
    Korean: 네크로맨서 생존기

Raw:https://ridibooks.com/books/3822000323?_s=instant&_q=네크로맨서 생존기&_rdt_sid=search-instant&_rdt_idx=0&_rdt_arg=네크로맨서 생존기
    Author: 키마님

Sypnosis:
    Sometime after ‘Gates’ appeared in this world, humanity was divided into two: [User] and [ordinary human beings] Lee-kyung was able to awaken into a user and choose a [Class]…but, in momentary misjudgement, chose to be a [Necromancer], the worst of all classes.

Lee-kyung, searching for the materials to evolve his skeletal servant, ‘Lackey,’ was barely able to participate in a high level raid for [Tower of Command] Dungeon. In an accident, he falls down alone to uncover a hidden conspiracy.

Injured and desperate to survive, Lee-kyung called out to anyone…and reached a vengeful spirit. “Please, I’ll do anything….Please form a contract with me and save me!”

–-You’ll do anything?….

[Will you accept the ‘oath’ offered by ‘Seo Dawon’?] –-You’ll do your best to help me achieve my revenge. And, I will do my best to save you wherever, whenever you are in danger. Is that acceptable?

[Initiating a new contract with ‘Seo Dawon’] Junior Necromancer Choi Lee-kyung and Ranker Mage Seo Dawon’s delightful revenge play!

Well, since I haven't found the spoilers forum for this one, I made it.
    Spoilers camping here plz:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

veihakase likes this.
  3. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Will be joining the camp TvT)/ spoiler juseoyoooo~

4. yelim0503

yelim0503 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of spoilers are you guys looking for~? (Also will try to TL as fast as I can haha, but I've been a bit busy lately)

veihakase and Zachary like this.
  5. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some random spoilers note that I skipped various chapters in the middle
    Servants seems to crave for the blood of necromancer and feel discomfort if they are away from him.
    When MC went into bang eunji memories he became a hamster and dawon dressed him in maid clothes.
    There seems to have something go wrong in the memories of the dead when he summon servants after a certain point.
    After they killed one the targets and MC wakes up from the memories of eunji bae jaemin attacks MC
    but bcs he uses sanctuary MC can't summon the servants.
    Kim sanyoon comes and helps and uses his lifespan but gets beaten by bae jaemin.
    Issac moon then come and rescues him but he wants smth from MC scenario but MC refuses him.
    So he hypnotizes him that he is in love with him instead of dawon but each time MC resists the hypnotist it messes with his head/memory.
    Around 1 month has passed the hypnotism event and issac is keeping sanyoon in a coma as hostage while torturing MC
    to the point he can use/feel one his hands.
    One day he gives a ring to MC, MC throws it and when he goes outside in the garden he meets dawon who he doesn't recognize but feels comfortable with him.
    Turns out MC's title that has a low chance of counterattack countered the hypnotism to issac and they are able to escape to koo hoo seo mansion.
    They decide to aim for bae jaemin and make his mansion in a dungeon so he can't use sanctuary.
    They make some dummies where the servants can reside and interact physically.
    They go to some place bcs plot stuff along with KHS shit happens and they fight issac moon and another one of the targets.
    Issac moon has turned into some sort of undead werewolf and they need to destroy his heart and shit.

Side notes: At some point the other servants comment how dawon is totally insane and only acts sane infront of MC.

6. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaaaaa that's some heavy plot right there.. deeyyymmmmm

7. BL-lover

BL-lover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please :blob_teary::blobsneeze:::blobcatsad::

8. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    This spoiler must be mentioned

So at this point we are still in that half dungeon place against moon isaac and lim jisoo
    Things are not going well for the team hoo seo got almost killed? activated a taboo? and turned back into some tentacle monster thingy
    and drunk tons of blood from MC. I am not sure what his current status is now but I guess alive.
    Moon issac caught MC again and started harrasing him and wanting to rape him in front of dawon who he has captured.
    MC uses possesion with the golem guy who has to now suffer getting touched by issac.
    MC in spirit form tries to communicate and think of a way to release dawon.
    Dawon seemed to have enough with not being able to protect MC and shit.
    And it seems he accepted the demon king scenario bcs he is seen transforming.

Side note:In previous chapters when MC was going into memories to do contacts one or two bizarre dawons that behaved weirdly in the memories like not wanting MC to go or run inteferences have appeared, it's not clear what they are yet.

9. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks so good! Thank you for the spoilers :blobmelt:

10. triceratops

triceratops Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WILD......it's one thing after another in this novel huh. thanks for the spoilers!

11. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right forgot about this. This happened before the other spoilers.
    I am not sure at what point they started going out should be at skipped characters
    but now MC and dawon are going out and kiss each other etc
    one day system gave MC the option to give dawon a costume change and dawon saw the notification
    which led to somehow dawon help MC rub one out with his hand and MC is mortified.
    Dawon has also soundproofed the bedroom.
    MC has complained in his head how he can't masturbate bcs the servants will hear.

On a more serious note the system has at least one person behind who has some sort of agenda to use MC
    And has been shown to react in real time and write stuff biased at what outcome it wants
    Like in the battle with bae jaemin and moon issac

MC's necromancer class scenario and stuff seem to be important to the "dungeon lore" bcs when kyungsic invented the dummies it seems to be like a refounding of a lost technology and they got lot of scenario points and the team wanted to pursue this scenario.

12. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    this chapter lot of lore reveals
    first a side note from a previous chapter that i just rmbr was funny
    after they saved MC from issac they created an item that allows sangyoon to see the servants and it was in the form of a collar and he wore it while having various misunderstanding as usual.

So from where we left
    dawon summon the other servants who ask there MC is and he says he put him to sleep
    ollim accuses him of confining him
    dawon noticed hoo seo drunk MC blood and got mad forced him to drink holy water as punishment and then threatened to kill him if smth like this happens again.
    They are now in hoo seo alt safe house where dawon feeds MC potions while he sleeps.

MC is in a dream where dawon is alive and successful guildmaster and they are dating.
    He starts hearing a voice telling him to wake up and shit turns out it's the last guild member of red lotus which hasnt yet been summoned
    and starts the process to summon him.

System tells him he doesn't have enough magic power without the help of dawon and if he wants to use his lifespan instead.
    If it fails he will take perma dmg and if he wants to proceed.
    MC who realised there is someone behind the system by now wants to negotiate with it.
    He says he doesn't want to allow dawon to interfere.
    System says he can't block the interferce at MC current level.
    So MC threatens to break the contact with dawon but bcs dawon is the cause of contact breach he should be the one to receive the penalty.
    Some stuff about why this is a breach of contact bcs he should prioritive revenge and his interference will go against it.
    MC says he knows system wants the revival of dawon and system agrees to block dawon's interference.

System then says it wont be easy to achieve the "memories of one soul" without help from dawon.
    MC asks who is the system bcs he clearly has an ego and not just AI with judgement.
    System says " We are the lost stars"
    They are basically forgotten old gods with no worshippers
    They have one purpose " The downfall of tragedy collectors"
    [​IMG]
    MC agrees
    Their goal is to bring trials to best heroes in all world to create a trandecendant smth like a demigod
    But their purpose was twisted and liked to watch the suffering of heroes instead
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seems dawon hasn't turned into a demon king in the end although what he did is unknown
    since one of his hands has turned into skeleton among other appearence changes.

Side note 2: MC also used his lifespan to summon uragi while fighting lim jisoo
    Worried about hamchi's lifespan if he is going to use it again.
    The servants don't seem to know about this skill where can use his lifespan to summon then despite limitations. MC intentionally hid it.

This is my own thoughts but I don't trust the system because it's behaviour was very different in the bae jaemin fight or there more than one lost gods with different agendas.
    Also I am not sure system really wants dawon's ressurection and is just going along with MC assuptions for other reasons.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  13. veihakase

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh noes.. Leekyungieeee TvT

14. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Antstudio x Kim
    < Necromancer Survival > Cover pre-release!!
    October 15, 2021 (Fri)
    Thank you for your interest ✨ (from Twitter)

C29B051D-77C5-49C8-A2C5-B25CB0AC1409.jpeg

SkyLisette, ErryChu, Dofu and 3 others like this.
  15. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a legit webtoon or just promotional?

16. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m pretty sure it’s legit and not a promotional webtoon because the studio themselves tweeted it in Twitter. They’re also the same studio that did the villainess turns the hourglass and I’ll be the matriarch in this life / i shall master this family

DarkeAOU likes this.
  17. Bobburgle

Bobburgle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love you.

Also I think they had already did a promotional webtoon a long time ago.

18. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    ErryChu and veihakase like this.
  19. Hwa_di15

Hwa_di15 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's a lot of spoiler, where can i read that chapter i wonder... Kyunggiee, whyyyy

20. NotReading

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Rough spoilers+ editten to add about next chap
    So we are at memory of ghosts for choi young or w/e his name is
    This world is hald affected by MC oncsiouness half by choi young who wanted a world with only cute animals and no humans
    MC wakes up in some super luxurious mansion and wears some silk pajamas
    there various puppers/dolls with bells on their neck here.
    He meets shota dawon who claims he is a "food shikigami" made by MC ( google translate calls em that but they seem to be some sort of puppet?)
    MC notices in his shadow above his head there string and some sort of controler? like the rest of the dolls while dawon has none.
    They go to have dinner and MC can eat food but it tastes like mud
    until he accidentally notices dawon's body tastes delicious and licks it.
    He runs away some puppet gives him a magic map and he seems on magic map smth monster awaking and is also leading him somewhere
    while running away from puppets turned into monsters he runs into a room full of stuffed animals who have consciousness
    meets choi young who tells him some "clue/hints" to clearing the memory of ghosts and gives him some dagger that is suppsoed to be dawon's weakness
    Also tells him if they sign a contact he will only have less than 1 year lifespan left and some other stuff
    A plushie monkey goes with him and helps him as well some polupore? monster helped him on the way
    but in the end he cant beat dawon bcs as the creator he basiccally makes MC lose consciousness
    Shota dawon wants to marry MC and keep him here.
    MC asks for the monkey and dawon gives him to it but he basically drained it's core
    MC notices some stiches on it and finds the empty core he also notices he has the same stiches and digs into them and finds his own core. He uses some of it to give energy to monkey.
    Stuff happens and choi young reappears and gives again " clues/hints" to MC
    MC notices smth is funny and ends up coming to the correct answer to use the dagger to cut his string
    while he hears a voice talking about " what a waste"
    Comments guess it wasnt the real choi young but " a tragedy collector"
    Real choi young basically makes a contact with MC but in a sealed form so MC doesn't have to use his lifespan, so he turns into a cute baby wolf.

We now back at the sands in MC consciouness [The status of abnormal lethargy is canceled]
    he notices there is a golden shield around it's the protection magic past dawon put on MC

He calls seo dawon who tries to break the barrier MC uses a command to calm down
    and the he says
    "If I say I give up on ressurection are you against it it?"
    [​IMG]

MC tries to cancel dawon's summon but system tells him
    [Currently its not possible to exercise dominance over servant dawon]
    Dawon breaks the barrier and walks towards MC
    MC calls for ollim
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

( it's not said but i think they return to the real world for the next scene)
    Garam hugs him but he is angry
    they are angry about MC hiding the skill penalty for the double summon using lifespan
    MC claims its just a last resort
    some talk about mc attitude about sacrifice and yeons ressurection
    and eunji says" If you die dawon's life will have no meaning and be very unhappy"
    Kyung-sik feeds MC some potion and he gets sleepy
    Dawon says " I regret making you love me , it was a mistake"
    Then kisses the contact pattern on MC finger.

Seems the contact somehow changed without MC knowledge? Did dawon use somehow the shadow thingy to fool the system? No clue.

A lot of comments are angry with how the servants treat hamchi and won't listen to him.

Edit: MC wakes up in a hospital room with lackey worried about him and staying with him
    His body aches and cant move a lot with some iv drip with some suspicious liquid.
    He checks his status window and he is recovering from status abnormalities and curses
    also " beware of sudden weight loss-danger"
    MC seems to be sleeping on and off

Hee seo enters the room while looking weird and not be able to speak
    He falls to his knees and cry
    MC notices he has various bruises etc
    He tries to find out what happened but then dawon enters and glares of hee seo
    who looks terrified and goes cry in a corner
    Dawon appearenced has returned to normal
    MC tries to talk to him but dawon doesnt make eye contact and just asks if hee seo woke him up
    And just tells him to sleep more
    MC gets mad and asks if he is not going to talk to him and ignore him
    dawon "gives him cool eyes and MC anger froze in an instant"

Edit2: MTL doesn't explain very clearly but MC body and soul are extremely damaged.
    Seems to have something to do with the contact.
    Comments are roasting the servants hard for this.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021