Spoiler Say Ah, The Golden Spoon Is Entering / Ah Go Ahead, Here Comes The Golden Spoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 14, 2021.

?

Do you guys think it would've been better if we had 2nd ML or Triangle? As that means more jelly cns

Poll closed Jul 15, 2021.
  1. Yes!

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
  2. Nah~

51 vote(s)
    68.9%
  1. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm for all the spoilers! Also I love how the childhood friend just sent to the background, I hate when the guy moves on to some thot and when the MC finds the ML they keep getting in the way of it.

Laerta likes this.
  2. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original ML was the crown prince??? and original FL was Chloe. The original Villain was Noella. You can find in manwha chapter 1-2.
    (The description of the crown prince in the novel was ignored to the extent that the incarnation of evil was overshadowed.
    Crown prince is a villain among the villains who become tyrants and cover the world with darkness)

When I said Chloe was ambitious, you know what I meant right? Her goal was not the duke's daugther.
    On the succession party at Adel house, Chloe came with Prince Aaron, Aaron went and talked to Killian to try to get him back to see his dad. Adel saw them and asked who was that. Killian said He was his relative. Later Chloe and prince Aaron left. Chloe said Adel was a bad person, a greedy person but she was influential in the south so nobody would talk bad about her. Later on she took the prince to the temple thinking of letting prince Aaron talked to Noella. When they got there, Noella told the prince that Adel was a good person and she wanted to be like Adel. Chloe was so shocked. She started implying a lot of bad things about Adel but Noella was not convinced.
    Actually Adel knew that Chloe would do something like this so she had an agreement with her sister before hand to teach Chloe a lesson.

After the succession party, Adel was very upset with Killian because he never told her that hew as the crown prince. She told him that he betrayed her and tried to avoid him. She asked him what was their relationship. When she tried to break free from him, there was a gold vine tying them. Killain said it didnt matter who he was he would never got divorce. He would stay next to Adel.
    At the end Adel was still upset.
    A few day later Adel invited Prince aaron and Chole to her house and asked what did they want from her husband. Prince aaron said people at the capital missed Killian and wanted him back. Adel said she wont interfere with Killain decision but she would not go to the capital. Her home was here. Adel told aaron that he should be careful of a friend who covered his eyes and ears and looked inside for the deep intention. Chloe heard it and screamed. Aaron told Chloe to get out. Adel left Killain talked to Aaron. Then Killian said that he would never go back he wanted to stay next to Adel. His father has abandoned him before so he would not go back. Chloe followed Adel to the green house and told her that Killain was cursed and he would burnt down the palace / made the palace covered with blood. The way to lift the curse was the heart of red dragon. Chloe also told Adel that Killain married her because of the red dragon. Adel was sad....and told her pet dragon to chase Chloe away.
    Killian heard the scream so he ran into the green house to safe Adel. Killian confessed his feeling to her that he loved her a lot but Adel was indifferent now. She still didnt forgive him.

Killy, who was approaching them.

The count, who nodded, quietly urged Adele, who turned half way around.
    "Hmm, Adele. Why don't you finish your meal? "I don't know where you're going, but you can ask others to do that."
    "No, I have to go... Leader!"
    "Madam."
    Adele tried not to look at him as much as possible, but eventually, one side towards me.
    I was intimidated by Kylian, who bent his knees.
    The count also opened his mouth to a completely unexpected reaction.
    Everyone here could intuitively feel that it was not something that would happen somehow.
    "Wait, Adele."

At the same time as Killian's silent call, the white porcelain stepped back between the two. Count's chin makes all users withdraw faster.

Soon after the door of the hall was closed, her restrained breathing rang empty. "What's wrong with you?" Hurry up and get up."
    "No."
    Looking up at her, Kylian was solemn as if he were making an article pledge. His jawline, which became sharper in a few days, shook his mind, but Adele turned away.
    "You've been a monster over my existence."
    I know you were low."
    "I knew that, but I didn't want you to know until the end." Because I didn't want to add my painful past to you who always shines."
    When Adele shrank his hand that I was approaching without realizing it, Kylian pulled it. It wasn't as strong as last time, but it was silent as if touching something precious.
    "I also wanted you to know. "Who am I, and what am I like?"
    "Leader."
    "Will you not look at me differently even after knowing all that?"
    Adele held out with her lips tightly attached to Kylian's calm yet sorrowful confession. Her hands, which were hardening, touched his hot lips.
    "Even if someone asks about me now, there will be only one thing to say. Because my life has never shined except for the moment I was with you."
    "...who asked?"
    "Adel." "..."
    Adele, who pulled out her hand, still couldn't help the remaining heat and began to tie the bonnet. With a familiar touch, she calmly lowered her eyes.
    "I have to go out now." It's late." "What I haven't told you yet..."
    "I'm not always waiting for the leader's story."

There were lot of misunderstanding and FL turned out so stupid to believe what Chloe said. These kept dragging for me many chapters. (c 136-150) So I made my spoiler short.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  3. Kimms

Kimms Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 5 books and the google books don't really follow the chapter format it kinda just goes by sections but it is completed you just have to buy all 5 volumes the manhwa is already in the second volume i believe

Killian was not the ml in the first timeline he was the villain his younger brother the second prince was the ml in the first timeline

4. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler ❤️

Thank you so much! Ihope if you have time you can spoil the other chapter.

5. Manga Is The Best

Manga Is The Best Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I thought that Killian was the ml because Chloe called him "Crown Prince". Thank you!

So what happened to Killian in the first timeline though? Did he die?

6. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the reason why Prince Aaron was not the successor.
    He was not healthy child and he couldnt have any children. So the only option to continue the bloodline was Killian. (The eldest) Adel was upset that he was treated like a stallion for breeding. Prince Aaron had grey hair so Prophecy wasn't related to hair color.
    Not much going between 136-150 as mentioned in my previous post. (just misunderstanding and avoiding ML.)
    Adel were trying to avoid Killian and spent her time on building the trade route. One day she fainted and roll down the hill. Killain found out that she didnt come back home so he ran to the site. She found her unconscious and brought her back home. He went to the green house and begged the dragon pet to save her. The red dragon said if he saved her, he wouldnt be able to break the curse. There maybe no red dragon any more. He said he was OK. He couldnt live without Adel. Killian used the sword to get the red dragon's heart and gave to Adel then he left for the capital. He wanted to tell the emperor that he wished to stay with Adel and didnt want to be an emperor. Killian was locked up in the capital and trying to escape, He didnt want to kill anyone and turned the palace into the blood shed.

Adel slept for many days and woke up. While she was sleeping she dreamt about Killlian past that he was badly treated in the palace because everyone believed he was cursed until the arch bishop rescued him. The archbishop gave him the sword and went to see the red dragon. Killian killed the dragon and gave the heart to fix the archbishop illness not himself.
    Adel regret on how she was mean to Killian. A bit later Cayden and Prince Aaron visited her and told her what was going on. Prince Aaron told her that he couldnt have a child so Killian would need to go back. She said she was pregnant with twins and she needed her husband back and need to exchange him for a valuable stuff. Prince aaron said it is not possible. Adel said it was. She would trade her husband with the dragon's heart. She then told both of them that Chloe must have the heart since she could recognize her pet right away as the red dragon. ( Adel saw the dragon and thought it was a pet.)
    They needed to figure where Chloe kept the heart. Chloe was bitten by Adel's dragon pet so her life would only last for 10 days. She would need to get her illness fixed too. Noella just spoke up that she knew that where Chloe kept her stuff because Chloe told her when they pretended to be friends.
    They went to the villa and took the dragon's heart from Chloe. Noella started showing her true self she saved Chloe illness but it could not be done permanently. So Noella would control Chloe and gave her treatment every one in a while. Noella was so ecstatic about this friendship thing with Chloe. Adel just realized that Noella was quite similar to Cayden. Prince Aaron fell for Noella but she was not interested in the prince but Chloe.

Adel set out to the capital with Prince Aaron. She took a lot of valuable stuff with her and dazzled people in the capital with her wealth and her beauty. So people stopped saying that the crown prince marriage to a rustic girl.
    When Killian heard that Adel came to the capital he was so happy. Adel met the emperor and told him that she had a gift for him. When the emperor found out that she brought the heart he was nice to Adel and promised to grant her wish. They went to the palace and Adel told the emperor that she got a good tea to serve him. So Jaqueline served the emperor and prince aaron the tea. After the tea, Adel opened the box but the heart was not there but the ring with red diamond. Emperor was upset saying Adel lied to him. Adel said no she didnt lie. She already gave him the heart. It was in the tea that he just ate. She also said since the emperor illness and prince aaron's illness were fixed. They could continue the royal blood line. They didnt need Killian anymore. She said Killain was not fitted to be a emperor he was meant to be by her side. The emperor should listen to what Killain wanted. Emperor was upset since there was no way to fix the curse for Killian. Adel said she didnt care about the curse anyway. It wont matter to her. ( The curse about "Those who do not have the red sun will burn/bloodshed the palace." - Killian was very strong and he got the holy sword. He could kill them all. Now the 2nd prince got the red dragon heart...so he could be at the palace.)
    Killian told the emperor that he loved Adel and didnt want the throne. So Emperor had promised Adel a wish before so he couldnt turn back his words.
    Adel and Killan came back to the south and continued the newlywed life locked up in the bedroom.

The end - the story is all about the hero (Adel) go to rescue the damsel in distress.( the crown prince.) There are lots of side stories. Give me some times, I will spoil the side stories too.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  7. Kimms

Kimms Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first timeline killian couldn't forgive the emperor for what he did to him as a kid and he never got the dragon heart (prophesy stated that he would destroy the empire if he didn't get the heart or something like that) and im not really sure because the mtl was kinda weird so im not sure if he was forced to take the throne or since he was the rightful successor he just took over it but he was basically a tyrant emperor and his younger brother the second prince killed him and took his place as the new emperor (the og novel is i think about chloe helping the second prince take over the throne)

killian is the crown prince but he doesn't want to take the throne because he despises the emperor and doesn't really want to be around nobles, but the king wants him to take over because he has a better bloodline than the second prince (don't quote me on this it's been a while) and the second prince is weak. In the current timeline prince aaron is acting as the proxy for the crown prince so he's basically taken over killians job for now.

Also in the first timeline chloe helped the second prince take over the throne by concealing the fact that she had the dragons heart which would have saved killian and prevented the second prince from taking over the throne since killian would have been cured. I don't think Aaron knew about this since he's actually really nice and wants killian to take over the empire since he deserves it because of what he went through.

8. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I hope if you have time y
    Thank you for the spoilers! Did they mention the kids in the side story?

9. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    The first 16 side stories were about Adel's pregnancy. She gave birth to twins/Boy/Girl. Both of them had silver hair and red/ruby eyes.
    They named them Theon and Ion. Twins look like Killian.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  10. ieyn

ieyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Manga Is The Best

Manga Is The Best Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers !!!

Thank you!!

Can you spoil all of the side story in detail, please?

beazacha likes this.
  12. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

13. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    For Side stories, there are 2 parts, I can only open 2 chapters per day so it will take a while for me to spoil. Just be patient.
    During the pregnancy's period, Adel was losing her apatite. She eat only 2 pieces of meat and the whole family was in panic. Cayden went out and hunt exotic animals. He thought Adel would have better apatite eating these animals. Noella cooked the poison mushroom and encouraged Adel to eat. She even told Adel that she tried the food with Chloe already and Chloe vomited so much. Her dad and Jaqueline gave her deserts. In the end Adel didnt want to eat any of these food.
    Rebecca came and Adel told her she just wanted to eat something simple, crude and warm. After Rebecca left Adel fall asleep. She woke up and saw Killain. Adel complaint that she only saw him a few times a month and only a couple days at the time. She was lonely. Killain gave her the St. Fidelio Potato. Adel was really happy and said she wanted to eat the potato. She mentioned that Killain was the one she could trust and relied on. She said he was the best. Later on Rebecca complaint to Killian that he sent a bird spy to Adel's house and used the divined power for something like this. Killian also duged up the land round St.Fidelio to get the potatoes.

A letter came to Sergio's house, Emperor and Prince Aaron would come to visit the south. Adel's dad was nervous and started to prepare for the reception. Adel was annoyed thinking that Father in law would come and take her husband away.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  14. Zandy

Zandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much ❤️❤️

15. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so this means that the 2nd prince is actually a good guy right? and the main villain is Chloe, but how about other villains? are there any other villains and who??

btw, sorry for asking too many questions:blobpats:

Laerta and Lola_Neres like this.
  16. aisara.canessa

aisara.canessa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to know more about the kiddo

17. aboni_06

aboni_06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so if ML is the crown prince and MC marries him, then who inherits the count's title since MC will be empress?

DOHere likes this.
  18. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Please read my ending (spoiler) ML gave up his seat as the crown prince and stayed with Adel.. He still worked as the captain of the holy knight so Adel complaint a lot about not having enough time with him.

19. Anju2021

Anju2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this will be very out of the blue but. ... in other words, 4 red dragons were killed in this novel, one of them was the little baby dragon?, so sad....

Lucy_, Laerta, By.Eve and 2 others like this.
  20. vinsa 4

vinsa 4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't want the pet dragon to die:blobsob: