Spoiler The Divine Hunter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Oct 4, 2021.

1. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing as there isn't a spoiler thread about it, I'm a start

Description:

Luo Yi, a high school dropout in his original world, was isekai’d into the world of the Witcher 3. Starting out as a weak boy named Roy in the village of Kaer, Lower Posada, he was determined to grow stronger, no matter what it took. The first step toward becoming a legend was to kill. And his first kill was… a rooster. ‘You gain 1 EXP.’ Of course, Roy had his own cheat system like all the other isekai protagonists. His first step to becoming a legend started now…

Its a Chinese fan fiction about The Witcher series, currently updating pretty often, with Release Frequency Every 0.7 Day(s). Translated chapters in c106 and raws are at c498

Novelupdates Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-divine-hunter/

You can read the MTL at
    https://www.mtlnovel.com/the-divine-hunter/

nxaa likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Simple summarized chapter timeline

c106 - c116 : Roy's witcher trial
    c117 - c137 : Letho's disappearance and serial killer mystery
    c138 - c154 : Blessing of the goddess of the lake and outer god battle
    c155 - c161 : Viper's school reunion and meeting baby griffon(Witcher's verse griffon is a bit weird imo)
    c162 - c183 : 8 years old Cirilla's playmate, Cirilla's rescue at the Dryad's forest and meeting Gerald
    c184 - c185 : Gerald meeting Viper school and making appointment at Kyre Moran
    c186 - c187 : festival
    c188 - c201 : looking for Viper's school legacy with Roy's "foresight"
    c202 - c215 : Meeting blacksmith, completing alchemist quest, protecting goddess of lake temple
    c216 - c237 : cleaning sewer monsters, meeting evil god's priest, solving princess's curse
    c238 - c254 : meeting cat school's witcher and his apprentice, and running away from 3 ladies of the woods
    c255 - c275 : Sea otter circus framed and jailed, 2 members executed. Roy completing quest and battle of wits with mirror master.
    c276 - c291 : Adventure in college town, helping out in the animal protection zoo
    c292 - c305 : Witcher gang destroying one of the 4 underground organization in Novingard(?) and made a pharmacy and dance club
    c306 - c334 : saving 30 years imprisoned cat witcher 2, finding culprit, and replacing one of the 3 underground leader
    c335 - c361 : recruiting Wolf school to the Witcher's brotherhood
    c362 - c369 : Formalization of the Witcher brotherhood and its purpose, and opening orphanage for witcher's apprentice
    c370 - c377 : recruiting sorcerer Lytta Neyd
    c378 - c393 : Roy's second trial of grass, orphanage kids protecting their house and the witchers, and carl's(witcher apprentice) trial of grass

The later chapters need more explanation and thus i am bored
    Feel free to ask questions and completing the spoilers

Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
    nxaa, chaoswolf2003 and globalafair like this.
  4. Silent_soulss

Silent_soulss Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, how strong does Roy get I know that he has a thin line of elder blood but his powers are very limited

5. nxaa

nxaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there, would you be adding more spoilers? I am reading the MTL version and your timeline helped me not get too lost in the translation mess. So, pretty please it will be helpful.