Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Elren

Elren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side stories are still in work and author published 22 chapters already. There's no stories about marriage and children, because as of now they had no wedding yet.

notcatsmith likes this.
  2. Elren

Elren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How strange... I read all side stories and don't remember anything about Tia collapsing. Do you remember which chapter it was in?
    Somehow, I though Tia and Perez, as illegitimate children themselves, would be more careful and aware of their actions.

3. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s in side chapter 25 and they are getting married in a week or two. And so what? Larane (Tia’s cousin who eloped) also got pregnant and gave birth before her wedding.

notcatsmith and nichan like this.
  4. Elren

Elren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I have missed chapter 25 and yeah, their wedding is coming! :blobparty:
    There's nothing wrong with pregnancy, it seems I just read to much stories about nobles. Kim Roah has her own nobility codex, so legality of children has no impact on their capabilities in here. So it's ok. Most stories has more strict rules with heirs and kids and 'shame'. Sorry for projecting :blobcatblush2:

IceQueenRinne1234 and Sarahlin like this.
  5. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    The final chapter of the first season of the manwha just came out!

There is going to be a break before it resumes. If you wish to read chapter 51 you can find it here:
    [Redacted]

the cover changed as well with our 2 main protagonists in their early teens (10-12 years old) So cute!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2021
    Jamie050428 and ferestia like this.
  6. ashmaiden

ashmaiden Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, may i know how many sides stories are there in total?

7. zandamayo

zandamayo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its still ongoing

8. Jamie050428

Jamie050428 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does guys read MTL translation? I’m curious because I found the MTL novel in Wattpad but it has many wrong and strange translation. Can I read it? Because I’m scared reading MTL will effect the story

9. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Be careful whilst reading MTL's, especially from korean to english. I'm an MTL editor and I help a korean to english translator. He sends me MTL's to edit so he can do the final translations. Korean has weird pronouns. He she, it are all mixed up and regarding the syntaxe and grammar, it can be all over the place, especially with idioms and expressions that are typical of the korean culture that MTL's translate litterally so it can be total nonsense in english.
    It is a real mind twister to get the pronouns straight and figure out whom is talking, Male? Female? You have to take into account the surrounding sentences and story to figure it out most of the time.
    As for the story beats, if you sort out the who's talking, and let go of the weird sentences that appear from time to time, the essentials are usually there and you get the gist of it. But it will hurt your brain after a while.... Good luck with the reading!