Spoiler The Rebirth of an Ill-Fated Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jiye, Jan 3, 2018.

1. rabbit_casa

rabbit_casa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She stayed hidden in the country firstly to find the ML. Then after numerous failed attempts at his life, she decided to watch him to climb to the top and then would rob him of everything. She was involved in a lot of schemes to kill the ML and MC.
    Not sure if the Dowager empress agreed to the deal but assumed so since she herself later sacrificed her adored daughter for the country. She knew about it at least and always felt regretful. But she at least respected the ML's and his father's wills and never tried to force him into the position unlike the Emperor.

kurohamukami and Kaylee like this.
  2. rabbit_casa

rabbit_casa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess he was drawn to her. From beginning, he was intrigued by her inexplicable malice and intelligence. He only helped her sister once because he thought he owned her a debt and therefore only returned the favour. Once that was done, he wanted no contact with her.

chamchaworld likes this.
  3. CleopatraLisa

CleopatraLisa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was 12 when things started developing for me, though mostly that's just my chest starting to get hurt and had menstruation. But still for an 11 year old, that's a bit too much. When I was reading all the way I can't imagine and fit the description on her age and sometimes had to calculate the timeline but mostly I just shrugged it off

4. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though I don't like PGC that much, the other novel was simply trash.
    No. LFY never tortured HYX. Threatened her yes. But, even I agree LFY was not that much of a good ml. The author's way of whitewashing him to make him shine was quite lousy in my opinion. As for apologising to HYX through his actions, that was even more ridiculous. In fact, HYX's character was a let down for me. The few strategies she displayed in front of LFY and his subordinates which left them impressed, was something any modern woman whose least updated about business would know. She really did not appeal to me as a fl. She stupidly found herself in trouble, just because of her 'doctor's pride' flaunting righteous words. Few chapters later, we see her saying that she was no saint and she couldn't place importance on other's life before hers. What annoyed me the most was how the author kept on describing that women were silly girls when in love. To me, whenever HYX acted like that, I seriously felt like she was an idiot whose head was only filled with love. In my opinion, it was childish. And her jealousy towards Duanmu Yao... Seriously? She actually regarded such a brainless woman as her rival? Then what if it was Mei Furen, Southern Xijing Princess or whatever Saint, Jiang Ruan has yet to meet? Wouldn't HYX be killed without knowing how she died?
    That's why I prefer Qian Cha Cha's novel. The love portrayed in the novel is mature and there are no lines after lines, giving excuses for the fl's slips and mistakes as her being a mere woman. I seriously feel that SM and JR were more like independent females from modern times, than HYX.

Celebration and kurohamukami like this.
  5. Celebration

Celebration Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way he threw her in life or death/;dangerous situations for his own convenience was definitely torture in my opinion. Semantics. But to me that was mental and physical abuse (physical in how he dragged her around). But agree with everything else you said.

Purple Iris likes this.
  6. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, spoilers of Chen Guifei:justabotow:

a_b likes this.
  7. sreekcuty178

sreekcuty178 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don't know about this story but military empress is a very good story and one of my favs...
    I haven't read wei yang but maybe you're right...
    and, in military empress the ML doesn't try to kill her, but is suspicious of her, and throughout the novel they have a pretty good rapport with each other...but maybe this is my opinion, because that was the first novel I read in this particular genre...(n)

PGC?

8. seawaterwitch

seawaterwitch Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please. These is The Rebirth of an Ill fated Consort. Not other novels.

Can you tell me about the relationship of adopted son and mc, please.

Thanks in advance.

For other novels they had their own spoilers forum. Please go there.

PS: if I hate novel, I never read them and I do not want to spoil other people happines. We are all have our own taste of books. What we like, other may hate it. And what we hate,others may be love it. Just respect for each other and keep your hate opinion on your own.

I love chocolate ice cream and hate strawberry ice cream,doesn't mean I always told to other people that enjoy chocolate ice cream, that I hate it and ruin their day......

And please give me more spoiler of THESE novel NOT the others novel.

Thank you.

Vico, Fishyla, a_b and 2 others like this.
  9. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else get really angry about Luzu (MC's maid) and Ji'er (ML's subordinate)? I'm referencing when Ji'er acts to catch the spys. This acting consists of hitting Luzu, pretending to believe another woman over her, protecting another woman over her, pretending to cheat on her, breaking their engagement, and getting engaged to the other woman. I skimmed those 10 chapters, because it was just making me upset lol I thought if I read how he groveled I would feel better and go re-read them in detail. HOWEVER, there was no decent grovel. What was that?! It feels so unsatisfying and makes me soooo angry. I just don't think it's fair to Luzu since he hurt her so much!

Just need someone to vent with or to make me less upset lol

Vico, a_b and TyShaye like this.
  10. TyShaye

TyShaye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, someone with sense. Now, could someone please tell me what happened to the horrible molester guy who tortured and killed sweet baby Pei?

Vico, a_b and seawaterwitch like this.
  11. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I read this, but from what I remember she threw him and his sons into a brothel.

12. TyShaye

TyShaye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! It's only fair.

seawaterwitch and StarrEyed like this.
  13. StarrEyed

Reading List:
    Link
    They deserved worse!

seawaterwitch and TyShaye like this.
  14. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give suppliers on Jiang Dan's ending:cookie::cookie::cookie:

15. EternalMist

EternalMist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only wish to know, how old is Jiang Ruan. I'm in the early stages of the book and I recall her being 10? And the amount of serial crap I've heard about this 10 year old is mad. Yes I know it's fiction but still.

16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around that.
    When she's that age, the children aruond her like her stepsister and other characters are also around that age.

17. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone tell me what’s become of Dong Ying Er ?
    The MC’s friend who falls for the MC’s brother but becomes crazy for him (calls off her engagement, alienates her whole family, resents the MC because she refuses to help her have her brother and even tries to talk some sense into her by being a bit harsh, decides to enter the palace as a royal concubine but somehow blames her father for this decision, and then turns crazy with jealousy when she learns MC’s brother actually got engaged with her friend, and doesn’t even remember her)

kurohamukami likes this.
  18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only rmb, she died of her own fault. Forgot if she brought down her family too or not since she was filled with the rage to revenge.