Spoiler If You Touch My Brother, You're All Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 26, 2021.

?

Whom do you like more?

Poll closed Jul 11, 2021.
  1. Aster

156 vote(s)
    34.7%
  2. Asterion

46 vote(s)
    10.2%
  3. Glenn

248 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. Reaperbarge

Reaperbarge New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even it's just for political gain, i'm super disappointed haha:( so it is possible that the twins' father is lucy not glenn :cry::cry: well that explain where their blue eye come from.

It will be awesome if all 3 childrens is glenn's
    I don't know...i adore glenn so much, i think he deserves more...:(

Esin Salas, Elisee, xpeanut and 4 others like this.
  2. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Checked the wiki, and based on the children's description it's pretty much confirmed that Marius and Remus are Lucius and Rosalite's children.

Elphium - specifically mentioned as Glenn and Rosalite's child.
    Marius and Remus - specifically mentioned as Lucius and Rosalite's children. They have blue left eye and yellow right eye. Due to her husband's (Lucius) blood they have black hair instead of the Roxburg's characteristic silver hair. Also, apparently the wiki mentions the reason why the twins' eyes caused a commotion is because no one from the imperial and Roxburg bloodlines have 'odd-eyes' and after searching through his family tree it was discovered that Lucius isn't a direct descendant of the imperial family.

I guess prince Marius misunderstanding about Rosalite having two husbands and the mentions of polygamy being legal is kind of the author's subtle hint to the eventual Lucius/Rosalite pair.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  3. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Lucius? Is it another name of Glenn?

Laerta likes this.
  4. Reaperbarge

Reaperbarge New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thank youuu for explaining although i still hate the fact she having 2 husbands but now i understand the theory thanks to you(y)

Nope, they're different person, remember the hot prince from foreign country? I think lucius is his brother, so rosalite have 2 husbands: glenn and lucius

5. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucius Idemoc Largol or 'Lucy' is probably a prince from the Largol Empire and possibly prince Marius' brother(?). He eventually becomes Rosalite's second husband and the biological father of Marius and Remus Roxburg.

6. NoirB

NoirB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh why did I read the spoilers? Tbh, I'm okay with polyandry or reverse harem but only if it was clearly portrayed/hinted since the start of the series like I've fallen into the reverse harem game etc. I really didn't expect that genre to be in this novel/manhwa and I thought Glenn is the only one.I hope the author will gives us reasonable reasons for the fl to have two husbands.Kinda pity mr.Glenn tho, ngl. anyone know which characters have interest in FL?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  7. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole polygamy thing kind of ruins it for me. If I had known Rosalite would end up with two husbands, I wouldn't have started reading it.
    I pity anyone in that kind of relationship, because there is always going to be one favored over the other(s). Also, the sharing of a partner grosses me out.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  8. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, the original novel had the 'reverse-harem' tag in it, not sure about the manhwa though. From what I understand from the comments, Lucy appears a bit late in the story for an ML and his very romantic scenes with Rosalite were somewhere in the 100+ chapters of the novel. Some people thought he was just a one-off gag character at first but were pleasantly surprised that he actually became a prominent figure in the story (seems readers really like him and his interactions with Rosa). Guess we'll find out why when he finally makes an appearance in the manhwa.

Who else is interested in the FL?
    In a romantic sense? Most likely only the two MLs she ended up with. The original setting of their world was a BL novel with her brother as the MC after all, so most of the dudes are prone to be attracted to Rion than Rosalite. Though some comments from the epilogue sidestories were wishing for Jack to be her third husband for some reason.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  9. NoirB

NoirB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your reply!!I understand why some want Jack to be third one tho.if there are two already why not 3

10. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, so...
    [​IMG]
    These two are engaged? Also... did she really goes to the banquet while having a periodic cramp?

Laerta, Creolenerd and Dbesta02 like this.
  11. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What???? :blobsleepless:

Laerta likes this.
  12. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the raws show that the princess showing off her ring like Roxie did, and that image was in the next slide. So, I assume that she's now engaged to the prince?

Laerta and FunSmiles like this.
  13. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right ... I thought that this story is so amazing because it let the plain and sweet Glenn be the winner. If it turned out he is just one of her husbands I don't think I can take it. I know that she loved him and stuffs, but then still take in someone else? And the author decided to let her has twin sons with her "political husband", the perfect and hot prince, while giving Glenn less screentime in the epilogue :notlikeblob: (I knows this because I MTL the comments, didn't actually read the chapters. People were saying they missed Glenn and where is he).

I think I got my lesson, gag manga for fan service will just put in whatever it takes to keep the hype of people after all, can't hope too much. Thank you guys for spoiling for me so I won't be so shocked later :blobsweat_2:

14. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But black hair emo was good too.... :blobpensive:

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  15. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, so she had 2 husbands? I'm not a fan of polygamy stories, but the manhwa is hilarious and a joy to read. Now I don't know if I should continue reading or not. :blobdizzy: I wish I read this spoiler bit before reading the manhwa.

16. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly how I feel about it.

Edit:
    I dropped it.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
  17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER DISCUSSION
    I came here after finding out the 2nd husband spoiler. Any pics on husband number 2 and kids? As for Jack, unless the epilogue implies he has some attraction to MC, then I won't mind. Tbf, if were getting multiple husbands, let it go all the way. Heck, I forgot if there were already spoilers on Rion post main story

18. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny how this question kept on being asked but no one still knows the answer yet, but Imma ask it once more anyways out of curiosity, but… WHO DID RION END UP WITH??? (Or if he stayed single til the end) PLS PRAY TELL T___T

FunSmiles likes this.
  19. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 36 spoiler:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This guy really is a pushover...

augacutan, Laerta, Bella94 and 7 others like this.
  20. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is he stripping :blobrofl:

Laerta and seemanta like this.