Spoiler The Predator’s Fiancé /포식자의 혼 약자

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Nov 10, 2020.

1. saurahkim

saurahkim New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they each other’s first time? Or is the ML a player :sleep:

Are they each other’s first times?

kingini and Scapezz like this.
  2. lynnell246

lynnell246 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also curious about that too. Like it seems like he grew up being told to not have lewd thoughts but then again, he seems too experienced when they fake doing the deed to fool the knights.

Laerta, syofiaa, kingini and 5 others like this.
  4. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Maybe the characters are some kind of monster with huge energy...

Hera a misigga, Suhaaa__ and Le_Tired like this.
  5. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, after i read what you said, i burst out laughing tho:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: like, what u said is just so trueee, its like they were some kind of beast..it reminds me of octopus, cuz from tiktok that i found, they say octopus did it for 3 months, and after that they die:facepalm:

Laerta, AerynJay, syofiaa and 7 others like this.
  6. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I think you have to take these so called sex beasts with quite the grain of salt. Let's just say that it is an authors' fantasy land or just a figure of speech (or writing) to let the reader know that the couple can't get enough of each other. At the moment, the only manwha/light novel that I found that has a 3 day straight intercourse, (with small breaks mind you), where the Female MC and the ML can hold the distance with a certain logic to it is in "Roxana: The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother" where the ML has a healing power that also can rejuvenate the person at the same time. This is actually a plot device that is mentionned in the novel itself by the MC, Roxana, that suggests the ML, Cassis, to use it on her so she isn't tired anymore and do what they couldn't do the night before....

Laerta, syofiaa, Creolenerd and 10 others like this.
  7. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang.. I better start reading that.. I stopped because the start was a bit boring for me..

Creolenerd, Le_Tired and Thamalasca like this.
  8. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    If you go to the spoiler thread here, you can get quite a good synopsis with plenty of spoilers, side stories and MTL's. The light novel was R19 I think. So if the story is boring to you, at least you can get the "juicy parts".....:D
    Also the manwha's first season is out here:
    [Redacted]
    The art is gorgeous. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2021
  9. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok so I just remembered something,
    In The Princess Imprints a Traitor, ML is a homunculus who can’t reproduce but MC, the princess, finds a way (I think w/ the help of alchemy?). To do so, they were locked in her room for like 1-2 weeks straight (I don’t remember length of time) and he had to keep drinking a stamina potion the entire time to match MC b/c MC’s royal bloodline is known for having endless stamina during sek.

I feel like a stamina potion can’t compare to healing powers though….
    Ik it’s fiction but I find it funny that authors like to show how wild ML is or how much he lusts after MC by giving the innocent, virginal ML an otherworldly, OP dick that lasts for weeks….Plus, a lot of their writing contains similar language when describing traits of ML or their snusnu times so it’s commonly translated to ML as “beast like” and I’ve lost count of reading lines such as “his eyes wildly gleamed, flashing a sense of danger”. Everything I’ve ever read is starting to converge together and it’s made worse that many of the MLs are black haired w/ red eyes

my mind is also seriously starting to wander from reading stuff like “ML licks MC’s sweet flower petals and the honey overflows in response to the sheer pleasure MC is feeling. Something hot touches her thigh and his member pierces her w/o giving her a chance to breathe. ML lets out a low groan in her ear and growls ‘I won’t hold back anymore’ in a hoarse voice and they covet each other’s bodies until dawn.” I feel like I’ve read this scene in 10 other novels and sometimes have to pause to check if I’m reading the right novel or if I’m accidentally rereading a chapter…

It makes me curious if this trope is being used for MLs b/c of popular gendered expectations that a guy “must” last for a long time and have a dick w/ the girth of a soup can? Ngl, I do like these type of fictional MLs (this would be a nightmare irl though) but I kind of want to see an author creating a painfully average ML w/ a painfully average dick and compensates ML in the storyline by writing “he knows technique”. I don’t actually know why I want to see that but it would make for good variety imo :blobokhand:

with that said, I want to clarify that I’m not complaining (if it sounds like a complaint), I just find these aspects of MLs in novels to be amusing and if anything these commonalities are part of the reason why I keep reading royalty/historical/romance manhwa/novels. I’m a simple person….

**sorry for posting this on the thread, be warned it is a reply unrelated to TPF and skip this if you’re looking for spoilers

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    Laerta, psychofreak, ErryChu and 12 others like this.
  10. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    @Le_Tired

You are right! It is actually 10 days of intercourse in order to procreate for a homonculi. And they do have stamina potions that must work quite well since in the novel, when they first declare their love and have intercourse, they stay holed up for a week, with breaks, but Mickeal, the ML having to take potions to keep up with the MC. Thr royal family members having special genes/blood liked to the philosophers' stone that increases their "stats" so tu speak. But at least, even if it is a bit of a plot device put in place to jutsitify the procreation process between a homonculi and a "normal person" chosen by the author, it has logic. And, as far as I know, Mickeals' private parts aren't described as "god like" in size.

I don't know whether it is to appeal to female fantasies, but in romance novels with a bit a smut in them their mostly always is the "and hung dear god!" point that is used. Their is actually one occasion where a romance author choose to play with the fact the ML had one on the smaller scale of things, but she made it into a fun quip between the main protagonists that, and I quote:" like derringers, it always shoots twice" which was a fun a cute touch IMO. (Derringer being a very small hand gun that ladies usually keep in their purses.) I think foreplay isn't enough decribed, at least in the sensual part of it, not the directly his heads in between her legs part. The slow discovery of the bodies, both from ML and FL's points of view is rarely done. Yes, you have a quick visual description but the other senses, that are also so important are rarely used in the process. Smell, touch, taste are very rarely described, sound is a bit more, but not much.... It's a shame....
    Anyone can read this, but it's more a discussion than a spoiler.

Blue_C06, lylac, Muskaan2004 and 4 others like this.
  11. Undermyoaktree116

Undermyoaktree116 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyyyy where can I read the predators contract fiancé the novel? Do u have some likely links, even if it's in Korean I will use google translate. Plzzzz I really want to read it!!! Help

Heyyyy where can I read the predators contract fiancé the novel? Do u have some likely links, even if it's in Korean I will use google translate. Plzzzz I really want to read it!!! Help

jkumi7 likes this.
  12. Dindun

Dindun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can search at google play store book, search with the korean title. But you have to pay for it.

Manimanga likes this.
  13. marielovesfrogs

marielovesfrogs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read the novel?

14. kae1104

kae1104 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we have more spoilers about this novel? Considering how the manhwa is at chapter 12 for now I’m dying to know more

Irene Adler, Lacry and Berry.Blast.20 like this.
  15. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the entire chemistry between the FL and ML play out ?...Like who falls first and all their convos ...Any spoilers on that ?

16. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please post the full novel The translation updating schedule is soooo slow…

17. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do know if this scene is added in the manhwa ? Or it hasn't reach that part yet?
    Sadly nope, the novel is not R19, it is release as R15
    But mind you, R15 on Kakaopage technically means R16-17 because tho it's not R19 they still have content that's ment for adults (like violence, blood, etc not just sex), so the scene you mention might be added.
    For Ex. There is a webtoon on Kakaopage thats R15 in a chapter you can see the character have sex (here the link to the chapter I'm referring to, it's the beginning of that chapter)
    So technically on Kakaopage All-Age and R15 are not the same because the R15 series are locked you need get verified to view them
    That's why many thought certain series are R19 when they arent, I hope this helps
    Its also the same for The Princess Imprints a Traitor

I agree with yall I really
    hope there's an author who makes smut but the guy is average not big, he learns through time because I can tell you this, it's about technique not size. With guys irl who have big schlongs don't really know how have s3x despite probably done it so many times while even guys who are small do better because they know how pleasure their partner correctly

well I guess with BJ size matters lol but just wanted say size really doesn't matter and I want a average ML who actually leans along with the FL and isn't just "big"

Oh I want add more about the systems
    So on Kakaopage, even webtoons that are R15 but have a R19 novels tend to have more freedom, for example, Lucia, they show us more sex scenes (even tho it's slightly censored)
    With other sites like Ridibooks for example, with this series, cuts and takes out scenes because it's R15 which means All-Age (its not like how Kakaopage is since, like I said before, all-age & R15 are different on Kakao, not the same like other sites (ex. RidibooEx.
    So if The Predator Fiancée was on Kakaopage, we would probably get more compared to what Ridi is giving us and since Tappytoon is licensing the series maybe will get a bit more like how they did with Lucia

Oh I almost forgot, Tappytoon Licensed this series it will release on Dec 21, 2021
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    syofiaa, ErryChu, Blue_C06 and 2 others like this.
  18. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa likes this.
  19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all spoilers!
    Do you know what is the information MC wanted to use to make ML the duke? (the information she found out from listening on that pig and his wife that enslaved her, she offered this info for trade with ML when they made the marriage deal, but she didn't tell him yet)
    It seemed to have something to do with ML's mother?