Discussion Haircut shenanigans

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bad Storm, Oct 6, 2021.

?

I don't like guys with long hair much

1. Yah, it's more handsome when a guy's hair is short and neat

36.7%
  2. I like them long hair, definitely a rock star mood

13.3%
  3. It's all about how they carry themselves and their hair

50.0%
  4. Off-topic, I like playing with other people's hair xD

20.0%
  5. I guess hair was one of my lesser problems, i never really thought of it

10.0%
  6. others

3.3%
  7. *noms skullie*

26.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Well, I don't care how short or long the hair is as long as it's looking good or stylish
    2. I only using the same short haircut, because it's easy to clean and I don't need to use shampoo often
    3. My nephew is naughty & unable to calm 5 or 6 yo and as you can imagine when his mother cut his hair, finally it's happen there is 1 square area that are bald, while he is very angry when you call him bald. Unfortunately after a week, the bald section fade away and no more teasing

2. gyan7

gyan7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too long.

Stick to the same one.

I remember one time my older cousin living in another country had a flare for getting special haircuts to look more attractive to the opposite sex. So he went to this hairstylist and paid a lot of money for this *special* haircut. They called it a "Mushroom haircut".

So his Mom is talking to mine on the phone and she's like complaining aloud about how much of a spendthrift he is. "He wasted so much money on this! I could have done the same at home just putting a bowl on his head and snipping the hair all around!"

3. One Perfect Veteran

One Perfect Veteran [ICL] [Bureaucat] [Cereal Killer]

Reading List:
    Link
    AHAHAHAHA! Your mother is funny, lol! I approve

gyan7 likes this.
  4. Shizukani

Shizukani Chronically stressed

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I think a super short haircut would be worse... on me.
    2. I change my haircut occasionally. Sometimes it's like a bob, sometimes it's super long, sometimes with bangs, sometimes without, etc etc.
    3. When I was maybe 12, I remember being tricked into cutting my hair super short like a pixie cut. Also it was layered... And when my hair is cut like that, it kinda curls up into a half-hearted afro. :blobsob: I remember feeling the horror when more and more of my hair was being chopped off, and staring at the mirror afterwards with tears in my eyes. :blob_teary: :blobsleepless: Pffft. It was sad then but it's a funny story now :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Hugs for you!
    [​IMG]

5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    my brother once had a bush full of hair
    it was like a waterfall and he had to keep his fringe away by either tying or with a headband
    he was reluctant to cut it because he spent hundred plus perming it like the kpop guys
    I had to hold myself back from touching the bush because he didn't like it
    After a long year or so he decided to cut it
    since there is no longer the worry of wasting an expensive perm, he goes for a trim regularly

6. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine too short hair. A bit above the shoulders. I really dislike long hair. I had once grown my hair and it was too hot and shampooing it was another issue.
    How ppl manage long hair is a mystery to me.
    Coloring hair is a big thing to me as I am pretty content with my natural colour. But yeah it takes a lot of courage to walk on street with a colored head. Changing hairstyle is not an issue as hair always grows back.

7. meliori

meliori [in a dark tunnel seeing light from afar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hot, yes :blobtired: and I used twice as much shampoo when it was just probably 10 or 15 cm longer? Overall it was such a chore

8. Tech is life

Tech is life [Disinterested] [Sleepy] [Blithe]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right. Tying it is also an issue. So after I tended it for an year I went and cut it.
    Man the pleasure~~

meliori likes this.
  9. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Q1
    Too short... there's nothing you can do other than wait so it's worse.

Q2
    Nope, why bother? I hate when people go " oooh so who u did it for? Eh?!"

I always try to be low key.

Q3
    I guess all of us got screwed by a barber once..mines no different, the guy left a patch on my backside... luckily wearing a hat wasn't weird at that time.

10. Melodious Nocturne

Melodious Nocturne [Dance, water, dance!] [My name is Demyx!]

Reading List:
    Link
    *looks at his hair* …QωQ

11. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a scary teacher in my high school. During exams, everyone should abide by school's dress code and that includes hair length for boys. And this teacher, during exam periods, everytime she catches one breaking the hair protocol, would leave a patch on their backside...

Zeusomega likes this.
  12. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link

Yikes...

Does she carry a trimmer or scissors every exam session? :blobsleepless:

Bad Storm likes this.
  13. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    She carried scissors with. I remember my classmates always being on the lookout during exams haha
    Some of them are too lazy to get a haircut before exam periods.

Zeusomega likes this.
  14. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm~ i have some experience desu~

1. Too short desu~! because if it was done horribly but long you can still salvage it desu~ unlike the shorter one ( Yes, I am talking from experience).

2. That depende desu~ Im too lazy desuuu~ I usually go change my hair when my mom starts to notice it and nag at me to cut my hair desu~ :notlikeblob::blobpats:

3. This happened back in Junior high specifically at my 1st year, so our homeroom teacher was pretty strict when it comes to haircuts and my teacher checks every once in a while ( specifically before midterms or finals) she uses her hand to measure our hair and if too much hair sticks out of her fingers, she's gonna cut it man like there's gonna be a big circle in your head. So i totally forgot to go to the barber shop and get my hair cut so when my teacher checked it was pretty long and my hair got cut, I promised to take a note to get ny hair cut when i get home, which i totally forgot and on the second day lo and behold a new hole appeared on my hair, when i got home I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT AGAIN ( like past me wtf desuu~ :blobpats:) it wasn't until my mom noticed and i got an earful and she sent me to get my haircut at 7:30pm. I never forgot about it again desu~

Bad Storm likes this.
  15. Zeusomega

Reading List:
    Link
    That's like something out of British boarding schools XD... I never had that much "dedicated" teacher.

We had more on the opposite spectrum, least bothered, always grumpy, more badass then chuck Norris ( like this one time our ex-english teach roasted our principal at some inauguration...well it was subtle and the principal was a d*ck anyway.)

16. Joospinch

Joospinch Don't click my avatar!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the first few times i cut my hair i used the wrong clipper... Yeaaaahh

#firstimecurtingstruggles

17. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    everytime someone got a haircut my former classmates will say "will they call the boys " insinuating they are ready to have gang warfare over a haircut. Sometimes they say they "knew someone" (hitman joke). Those jokers , they still got in trouble for it though since some can´t distinguish jokes from real.

18. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Too short for sure
    I want long hair TvT
    Any time I get a haircut it's because my parents forced me to, so hair cut too short is the bad of the bad
    Same hairstyle... too lazy to do my hair in the morning XD
    Ok ok this was in a novel, but

MC transmigrated into a book and he had 4 followers. 2 had their hair dyed red, and 2 had their hair dyed yellow.

He nicknamed them... "Stir-fried tomato and scrambled eggs" :blobjoy:

19. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    1.i like shorter hair so its annoying if they only cut a little
    2. i usally stick to the same style. i sometime change my hairstyle if i am going for a function
    3. hmm. my mom cut my dad's hair but she trimmed a little too much in one area. so one side had a large white patch with few hairs

20. Scyphoza

Scyphoza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep it short although as i get older im starting to bald up front so Im thinking of growing a skullet. Its like a mullet but with a shiny bald dome in the front.

I just buzz cut all my hair off every other week. Its quick and easy.

While i was in Marine basic they always quickly and roughly shaved out heads to be fast about it so it would leave small cuts on the scalp. They decided to give us haircuts the day right before we did our gas chamber training to be assholes. Tear gas gets into to any cut you have and burns like crazy on top of being awful in general to be in.