Discussion what do you do

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zeusomega, Oct 7, 2021.

Tags:
?

Choices

1. A,A

2. A,B

3. A,C

4. B,A

5. B,B

6. B,C

7. C,A

8. C,B

9. C,C

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Scenario 1: you are born into a wealthy clan with no lack in resources you are able to grow strong very fast. But later you find out your clan is nothing but a farm to grow guinea pigs for a gigantic immortal sect. Your mother has already planned to send you to her maternal home overseas, but that family is mediocre and wouldn't be able to provide much resources.

You have three options
    A) stay and fight till death
    B) use your mother's plan
    C) run away from home to the wilderness.

Scenario 2: You are an immortal expert, an elder in a very reputed sect in the martial world. In recent years of your jurisdiction you have come to notice a strange anomaly of resources vanishing from records. When you dig deeper you find out the sect has a secret blood helix great formation setup under the mountains, a formation that only works with regular infusion of qi warrior blood, and at huge amounts.

You have three options
    A)Confront the sectmaster
    B) Run away
    C) Ask for extra pay for being kept in dark.

Note*** - there are few assumptions that will be made...first scenario you can't outsmart the sect when inside it will only end in death. Second scenario- the whole sect is involved not just some elders.

After you are done check the spoiler down.

1)those who chose (A,A)- you have a very strong prospect for a job in the yellow river.

2) those who chose (A,B)- you are a Ronin material, keep going, don't stop till your legs break

3) those who chose (A,C)- an effective clan leader type, very good choice!.

4) those who chose (B,A)- your pureness blinds all, rest in peace or pieces whatever.

5) those who chose (B,B)- are you afraid or are you over smart? Whichever, you have no place in a hero story pls move on to real life.

6) those who chose(B,C)- scaredy cat and a cunning rat, just make sure you don't bite something too big...you have a long life on earth.

7) those who chose (C,A)- hm? Did you lose your brain in the wilderness? Pls go back and pick it back...it was a good one.

8)those who chose (C,B)- my guy, we are born adventurers we need to be on our toes right? Why stay when the house is burning?... you'll achieve greatness in being a hunter,or assassin.

9)those who chose(C,C)- smart and daring, a sailor of destiny always knowing when to take risks and when not to....you can live in any environment.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  2. AkaNoOu

AkaNoOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For first scenario i guess i would follow my mother's plan and run away en route, she probably had to coordinate with people and they may leak plan to your clan, mother may also be in on it. So prepare to run away in transit as it would be harder to track where you are. Second scenario, first option is stupid, third depends... personally, i think they would kill you cos loose ends and by digging that deep there is a high possibility they found out already so best option is to run away.

3. OhCmmon

OhCmmon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second scenario:
    Ask for extra pay but within the sect's bottom line. (Don't cross it unless you want to die).
    Also plan for an emergency path out in case "THAT SECT IS COMMITTING EVIL, OUR RIGHTEOUS ALLIANCE (glorified looters) SHALL EXECUTE JUSTICE (loot with a fancy name) AND SLAUGHTER THESE DEMONS (optional)."

Baldingere likes this.
  4. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    1 B (feels bad but hey, gotta grow my forces instead of dying in vain.)
    2 C (if it's the whole sect, I can't do anything right now, so it's best to build up my forces in the sect, discover everybody involved in this macaber planning, and after scheming become the sect master, get rid of them and make that array disappear. But I wouldn't want to be closely involved in the sacrifices, so I'll play the role of a minion and not a group member and take money to stay hush. They won't watch me too closely if I do that I hope
    If run away means I get to call another sect for help and ask them to fight my sectmaster and the others, I would choose that my sect seems very strong so I'm not sure they would believe me and wanna fight, except if they want the blood array for themselves, which solves nothing)

5. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mother's plan, I'd rather live safely than improve my cultivation more speedily

6. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. I find it strange how all these cultivators are so hurried when they have hundreds then thousands of years ahead and are aiming for eternity. With that much time, steady effort will get you there, why would you fight to death for some medecine?

7. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah well
    Cultivators die of old age apparently when their cultivation isn't high enough

But I'm ok with that!!! I don't want to spend my whole life meditating anyways

Baldingere likes this.