Forgotten Title Helping find a quick transmigration bl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by eramsey567, Oct 3, 2021.

1. eramsey567

eramsey567 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I rly need help finding the title as it has been bugging me forever and I read too many QTs so :”) it’s a bl novel where the MC gets transmigrated to many different worlds and he MUST die at the end of the world.

Honestly I’m not sure if it’s 2 different novels that I’m mixing up but In 1 world he ended up getting in between the intended seme & uke of the story. The “uke” was originally a pretty cold person and the MC had to wait downstairs at his office while he was doing work. Once he brought fried chicken or smth. But ya the mc didn’t intend for the “uke” to fall for him but the “uke” did and he’s the top in their rs LOL. But MC had to die and leave the world at 1 point.

another world (I feel like this is another QT novel tbh) I remember that the MC had already gotten the gist of the worlds and he was trying to avoid the death so he and the ML was travelling but since u cant change the ending of the world, there was this random group of gangsters that showed up and wanted to kill(?) them. MC saved ML by tricking him into a shed/hut and then locking the door while he went to face the gangsters alone. (I remb this MC having a lot of guts) and ya MC ended up dying ML was depressed as heck after finding getting out of the hut and finding MC dead.

and another world where MC was trying to pull apart 2 other male characters who ended up falling for him in this world. The system started to count down in his mind about the seconds to his death and he was trying to stop it but he ended up having a ridiculous death- one of the guys accidentally pushed him away and he ended up knocking his head on a ledge LOL.

soooo ya I’m so sorry if this sounds all over the place- I feel like they might even be from diff novels but I’m not v sure. Thanks in advance if u know any :”)

2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry to sleepy to help but bump.

eramsey567 likes this.
  3. Laling

Laling Rest Easy, King

Reading List:
    Link
    eramsey567 and AChuunibyou like this.
  4. AChuunibyou

AChuunibyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. eramsey567

eramsey567 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! The second one was exactly one of the ones I was looking for <3

Laling likes this.
  6. tsukitsuru

tsukitsuru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one was the third arc of Did the Affectionate Love Interest Collapse Today?